The Threesome Next Door
Chapter 23: Growth and Evolution

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Growth and Evolution - A married couple with older children reevaluates their marriage and relationships when a threesome with a man and two women moves in next door. They create an open marriage, and then accumulate many other friends and lovers until they too have a plural relationship with two other women and a dramatically different lifestyle that pleases them. (28 Chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I had called Dave at lunch and invited him to our bacchanalia. He explained that he was still with ‘an overnight date’, and asked whether he could bring her. I explained the possible issues to him and he promised he’d consider all of them and even discuss them with his weekend date before showing up.

Dave and a cute young woman named Katherine Yates showed up an hour later just as some of us finished lunch and recharging our batteries. A few others were already done. I answered the front door wearing only athletic shorts and talked to the two of them. Katherine, or Kat as she insisted, instantly handed me a copy of her health test and grinned. “Dave said you are the most libertine people on the planet. Is that true?”

“Yes. Does that shock you?”

“No, it excites me. I’m here because of what he described and how I want to participate. I’ve never done anything like this, but I always knew I had an inner slut trying to get out. Is that okay? I promise to be a good guest – maybe even great.” She flashed a lecherous grin.

I opened the front door wider and invited Kat into the house. Dave followed and gave me a wink. Brad had just started fucking Emma on the living room sofa, so became the first clue for Kat and Dave about the arc of the rest of the afternoon and evening. Dale was cuddling Stacy in a chair; she was stroking his cock and he had three fingers in her cunt trying to bring her off.

Kat was what I call a cute chunky blonde. She had a pretty face, a great set of knockers, but carried about twenty pounds of weight more than she should. The result was a sexy and cushy girl that, as it turned out, liked to fuck and wiggle around with a cock inside her with parts of her vibrating like a bowl of Jell-O. God, she liked to fuck and was amazingly good at it. She nearly took me apart and reassembled me as we spent our first hour together at Dave’s suggestion. If she and Dave had been together for a long time, I knew where he’d honed his skills that so pleased the client women we’d been with the previous couple of weeks.

Emma had abandoned the fuck that was in progress after being sure Brad was all right, and then taken hold of Dave so he could meet her husband. Stacy also came up in her beautiful nakedness to meet Dale. In short order, Dale and Stacy got it on as Dave again made love to Emma only a few feet away so that her husband got to watch. We had a very busy living room. Ginger and our neighbors were similarly busy on our shaded patio.

It got busier when only minutes later Jillian arrived home with her boyfriend Troy in tow. The two of them leapt into the sexual encounters like puppy dogs finding new toys. They had pussy and cock to share with everybody, and everybody welcomed the enthusiastic twosome. There really was a ‘more the merrier’ philosophy around the house that day.

About the time our visitors had fully integrated into the group and moved onto some of our neighbors, Ethan and Ellie arrived to pump some new blood into the proceedings. Ethan laughed when he saw all of the couplings going on around the house and patio. Ellie asked if there were any special rules about joining in. I simply aimed them into the living room and patio, suggesting that their clothes might be in the way.

When I was recharging at one point I walked around the house with my iPhone taking a movie. The patio was full of people; the living room was full of people; the media room was full and showing Jill Janes’ porn to those in the room; the master bedroom was occupied; and the two guest rooms were also occupied with fucking people. What a great place to be on a Saturday afternoon.

Around five o’clock there was kind of natural break. People migrated to the patio and some plans for a cookout emerged. Emma, Ginger, and Brad volunteered to go to the local Publix supermarket and pick up everything we needed to feed the small army of hypersexual people that had amassed at our house. I made a run to the hardware store to get another canister of propane for my grill. Dave and other conscripts moved picnic tables and benches to our patio from next door. Other tables and chairs were carried in. Troy was given the job of setting up the massage table so we could play with it in the evening.

Dinner became a huge production as various foods were prepped, cooked when necessary, and then served. We had teams working each of the tasks that Ginger organized. I tended to the grill with the help of Dale and Doug. There were sixteen of us – seven men and nine women.

Cleanup from dinner happened in record time just as the sun dropped below the horizon. Most of the group migrated to the swimming pool. The couples that emerged at that point were mostly people that did not normally interact. I coupled with Kat again and learned more about her, including her preferences in lovemaking. Dave discovered Jo and they were all over each other. Ethan found a willing partner in Stacy who he hadn’t spent much time with on his past visits. Troy and Emma were drawn to each other. Dale found himself the object of affection by my daughter Jillian and our neighbor Beth. Ginger and Brad seemed content to make out together. I saw Doug eating Ellie as she sucked on Megan’s pussy.

The evening progressed nicely from that point on. The air was warm and lovely for that time of year so all the chaises on our patio filled up with couples or threesomes making love. I was glad we’d bought more of them a month earlier.

Ginger organized a lot of the group into threesomes for the next round. I drew Ellie and Emma in her little ‘draw names from a hat’ game. Doug and Brad picked Kat – and she looked ecstatic at the M-M-F threesome. Troy ended up with Ginger and Jo. Ethan and Dale chose Beth. And last, Dave happily joined with Megan, Stacy, and Jillian for a foursome that would tax his ability to please three women at a time. Some in the group had never been in either kind of threesome, at least not in the serious way Ginger instructed. She wanted to see serious and simultaneous involvement of all partners; no one was to be sitting off to the side awaiting their turn, so to speak.

I claimed the massage table with Ellie and Emma, and we started on Ellie until she convulsed into a huge orgasm on my tongue and Emma’s fingers. When Emma got on the table and we started in on her, she pulled a Stacy, and got very loud very quickly.

Since the air was moist and tended to carry sound too well, I suggested that my group with Emma and the group Stacy was in go inside. Everyone knew they would be very vocal, and we didn’t want the police to be visiting on a nice quiet night thinking that someone was being murdered at our house, when in fact all that would be happening is some beautiful women having one orgasm after another.

Dave had only just learned that Jillian was a bit of a porn star, and more of one every day. The studio seemed to be releasing one of her new videos every few days from her last week of work in L.A. months earlier. They’d also reworked some of here earlier ones. Jillian suggested her group go to the sofas in the media room, and she brought up on the screen one of her feature films that lasted just over an hour. She wasn’t shy. The group really got turned on and did two rounds to everyone else’s one.

The F-F-F-M foursome revealed great creativity. They were aided by the willingness of the girls to do the full range of things with each other, as well as a box of sex toys Jillian brought from one of her closets for them to play with. Mostly, though, one of the women was getting fucked as either the man or other woman ate the other girl not being fucked and the last woman got fingers as she made out with someone. As one point all four of them were on the massage table performing.

We did do some swapping around. Dave found my affinity for Jillian an interesting and eyebrow raising combination. Jillian was passionate about ‘Daddy Love’ as she kept playing that card during one swap next to him.

Emma was one of the individuals who received a sexy massage from Troy that evening. The younger man worked over her body like a master chef preparing a five star meal. I was surprised at his thoroughness and technique; especially since only a month or two earlier he’d been a pretty naïve virgin. Every aspect of her pleasure was carefully planned and executed with meticulous attention to detail. Emma’s body jerked, twitched, writhed, and flailed as he touched her with every arousing part of his own body. She had orgasm after orgasm; even inspiring some of the others on the patio to their own climaxes as she enjoyed another one of hers. Somehow, she managed to minimize her shrieks, groans, and moans to a level not apt to draw neighborly attention.

Troy and Emma finally made love atop the table as most of the rest of us looked on, particularly Dale – Emma’s husband. Kat had gravitated to Dale as her serious weekend date put my wife through her paces on a nearby chaise. She’d sucked on him, fondled him, and finally gotten him to fuck on a chaise near the table where they could both watch Dale’s wife put on a sex show with a young man that inspired everyone watching.

Dale filled Kat with a load of cum as Emma had one of her more spectacular orgasms on Troy’s talented cock and stroking. Kat made Dale lick her clean, a point that gave him pause for thought because she’d also been fucking some of the other men before she coupled with him.

As Dale finished with Kat, Emma called him over. She said, “I asked Troy not to clean me up. He was going to lick me clean, but I want you to do it.”

The couple locked eyes for over a minute, and then Dale got partway onto the table between his wife’s legs and started to lap at the white effluent oozing from her vagina. Emma moaned her way to another orgasm.


Sunday night after our children, guests, and neighbors had headed home Ginger, Stacy, and I were cuddling in our bed. I was feeling my age. For two solid days we’d had a sixteen-person orgy. I’d spent time with each of the nine women who’d shown up for sexual play and I’d made myself proud.

“I need the work week to recover,” I moaned.

Ginger laughed, “No, you have to go back to Houston and there are three women there who expect your stud services, and two more in Dallas for the end of the week.”

Stacy teased, “And the two of us when you return home, plus all the others that were here this weekend.”

Ginger asked, “Do you think you’ll invite all your clients to our second official orgy weekend whenever we hold it?”

I nodded, “Yeah, I will. I’ve already mentioned it to the Houston crew and they’re already packing even thought I told them it might not be until next February. Now that I know Marsha and Ashley are into group sex and exhibitionism I feel I can raise the subject with them. I’ll let you know. We still have a few months. That said, we had a large group this weekend.”

Stacy asked, “Where will people sleep if we invite everybody we know? It was tight last night. We were lucky people could sleep on the patio chaises.”

Ginger giggled, “The more important question is where will people fuck?”

“Maybe we need more chaises and some futons,” I speculated.

Stacy said, “I could order them online tomorrow unless you want me to travel with you?”

I replied, “I do. Pack your bag. My bad; we’re going to Houston. Dave, too. Maybe while we’re waiting for our flight we can order the stuff. I can look over your shoulder, and there’s not a rush. We haven’t even set a date.”

After a long span of quiet when I thought maybe one or both of the women had fallen asleep, Stacy asked, “Do you mind having me living with you like this?”

Ginger gave a quick response, “Absolutely not. You’re my wife, and I love you.”

“Wife? Hmmm. It’s not just the sex?” Stacy said.

I ventured, “Not at all, although that’s nice. I agree with Ginger; you’re like my second wife. I love you. If all the other sex stuff stopped, we’d still want you where you are right now with us. You have no need to question our love and commitment to you. You’re family now. Is this different from how you feel about us?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.