The Threesome Next Door - Cover

The Threesome Next Door

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 21: New Clients, New Lovers

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: New Clients, New Lovers - A married couple with older children reevaluates their marriage and relationships when a threesome with a man and two women moves in next door. They create an open marriage, and then accumulate many other friends and lovers until they too have a plural relationship with two other women and a dramatically different lifestyle that pleases them. (28 Chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Ginger had a similar experience with Emma their first night in White Plains. Blake and Luke were well behaved and cordial throughout the day, even to the point that Emma commented how nice the men were and how solicitous. Ginger suggested that because of that the two women should take the two of them to dinner as a goodwill gesture. Ginger had a hidden agenda that made me laugh.

Dinner was at a nice Italian trattoria where the lights were dim and the atmosphere romantic. Ginger put her flirt on, and Emma followed her lead. They had fun and bonded further with the men. After dinner, they bid the two men goodnight. Ginger, of course, had made alternate arrangement with the men.

Ginger and Emma went to their hotel and to their separate rooms. The men arrived at Ginger’s room only minutes later based on her text to them as they waited in the motel parking lot. A little later the three of them were nude and fucking up a storm when there was a knock on the door.

The knock had emanated from Emma, who wanted to talk to Ginger about the consulting job, the two men, and the flirting. Ginger grabbed a towel, wrapped it around herself, and went to the door.

Emma kind of burst into the room making apologies for the interruption but she wanted to ask a few questions before morning. She took five steps past Ginger into the room. Ginger had kind of hidden herself behind the door to see what Emma wanted. Emma turned around in the room and found herself in the presence of two naked men in a room that reeked of sex – two hot naked men that made her flood her undies instantly.

Emma stopped her babbling and froze in position looking at the two men, and obviously sizing up their wilting but very wet hard-ons. She glanced back at Ginger, only then appreciating the implications of the towel around her boss’ nude body.

Emma gasped, “Oh, shit. I’m sorry. I didn’t know.” She turned and started a different stream of babble, “I guess I better go. Oh, dear. This is so embarrassing. I had no idea. Please excuse me. I didn’t mean to interrupt. Oh, you must have ... OH. I’m so sorry ... I won’t say anything ... I mean to Steve or anybody ... Oh, God!”

Luke stepped forward and gently took her arm. “You don’t have to leave if you don’t want to. I know Blake and I would be more than happy to have you stay and join us. Is that all right, Ginger?”

Ginger chuckled at the situation and shook her head. “It’s up to Emma ... and Emma, this is not a job requirement. I happen to like these men and have a long-standing and very sexual relationship with them. I also emphasize that Steve is fully aware of the things we do together. We have an open marriage.”

Emma looked from person to person unsure of what to do or what further apology she could utter. Ginger moved back into the room, and went over to Blake. He wrapped one arm around her and in one swift move, plucked the towel away. Ginger squeaked and laughed; her nakedness went on display and Blake immediately and blatantly fondled one of her breasts. Ginger knew from earlier comments taht Emma thought he was a handsome man.

Emma said, “Ginger, is it really okay ... if I stay ... and participate?”

Ginger nodded. “Yes, but don’t screw up anything at home.”

Luke stepped closer to Emma, his naked body contrasting with her clothed frame. His erection led the way to the pretty woman. He put a finger under her chin and slowly raised her face to his. The long and sensuous kiss that followed was epic and full of promise. Emma was frozen in position and moaned in lust partway through the kiss.

Luke gently toyed with the shoulders of Emma’s top. She smiled and raised her arms just as their lips parted so he could pull the top off of her. She’d dispensed with her bra, so was immediately half-naked. He pulled her in for more kisses as he fondled her breasts with one hand, stroking and pinching right where it would do the most to make her one of the wettest women on the planet. Her other breast sensuously rubbed against Luke’s bare body. One of Emma’s hands reached down and found his cock; she took hold and his sex swelled back to its fully aroused state in seconds. Emma didn’t let go. The two kissed again only a little hotter than earlier.

The rest of Emma’s clothes hit the floor seconds after that. Luke led Emma to one of the two beds in the hotel room. They were horizontal and making out in a flash, and their hands were all over one another’s bodies. Emma didn’t hold back.

Ginger whispered in Blake’s ear and nudged him to the bed with Emma and Luke. Emma was surprised when she also found herself sandwiched between the two men. She turned to kiss Blake and felt his hard erection against her hip. She wasn’t shy about also taking that one in her other hand. She’d never been with two men at the same time before. She gave Ginger a naughty grin as she fondled the two cocks. Ginger smiled back and with a little gesture indicated that Emma should proceed full bore with the men.

The two men simultaneously sucked on Emma’s breasts as they simultaneously sank one or two fingers into her dripping pussy. Emma moaned at the interaction as the kisses rained down on her from both sides. She’d never known an orgasm to come so soon after she started to have sexual foreplay. Her body squirmed in pleasure against the two men.

Both men had been fucking Ginger before Emma arrived in the hotel room. Both men fucked Emma over the course of the next two hours. Both men fucked Ginger. With careful permission, Ginger also ate the men’s cum out of Emma’s pussy and then submitted herself to the same enjoyment from her new colleague. Emma had never eaten another woman’s pussy, but loved the taste and experience as both the doer and the recipient. Ginger snowballed one of the men’s cum with Emma; she loved the naughty experience and wanted more.

Luke and Blake slept over with the two women, who each enjoyed middle of the night trysts with their bedtime partner, and then wakeup fucks with the other man. Emma said she could remember ever feeling so lusty, so satisfied, and so hypersexual. She said, “I feel as though I just had a huge improvement in my life.”

Luke gathered up his clothes as did Emma, and they raced down the interior motel hallway naked to her room to shower and get ready for the business day. No one saw them, but they both felt so naughty streaking through the motel as Emma held her key card in her hand.

Ginger told me the whole story and that her workday was pretty normal. They got a lot done. About four o’clock, however, Emma closed her laptop and faced Ginger. They were alone in the conference room.

Emma announced, “I have a small problem - maybe.”

Ginger turned to devote her attention to her protégé. “Talk to me.”

“I have a husband and two teens at home, and last night I was very naughty. The teens aren’t a problem; they don’t need to know. My husband is maybe. I wanted to be naughty. I want to be naughty again tonight and all the nights in the future.”

Ginger guessed, “And you want to know what to say to your husband? I did tell you not to screw up anything at home.”

Emma nodded, “Yeah. I think this situation is more complex because of something my husband said to me as I took this job, and we talked about the travel that would be involved. He told me, ‘You’ll have the opportunity to be with other men. I want you to feel free to do that.’”

Ginger said, “So, it sounds as if he’d be supportive of what you did with us last night.”

Emma moaned, “But it was my FIRST NIGHT on the road, and I immediately fucked TWO other men. God, it was so good, but I worry that he’ll think I’ve been so bad and will get worse. I worry he’ll think he’s had a sleeping slut at home all these years just waiting to be let loose on the general public so I could fuck around.”

Ginger said, “Here’s what I’d do, but you have to see whether this fits. First off, you need to be texting and telling him you love him and miss him. Don’t go too overboard, you don’t want to alert him to the larger message you’ll be delivering when you get home. Second, you know that Luke, Blake, and I are all sexually safe. I’ve seen the men’s recent paperwork, and I just got tested about three weeks ago, although I’ve had some other partners since then besides the two other men. We were all tested. So, you are clean and safe. Heck, we should have asked you.”

Emma said, “I’m safe. I’ve only ever been with Dale my whole life, and him with me.”

Ginger asked, “Did you fall in love last night and this morning?”

Emma smiled, “I know what you mean. No, I didn’t. I loved what we did, but I’m not ‘in love’ with either Luke or Blake.”

“Remember that when you talk to Dale. Has your hubby ever hinted that he wanted you to have sex with another man?”

“Yes, but not for the past few years. We used to use those ideas to get each other off.”

“So, tonight, when you talk to him on the phone, somehow remind him that he gave you permission and that the men are lined up at your motel room door waiting their turn. Tease him a bit.”

“Really?” Emma asked.

Ginger shrugged, “I’m thinking about how to soften him up. When you do get home you need some private time without your kids around. You can blame as much as you want on me or Luke or Blake. I emphasize again, this is not a job requirement. In fact, Steve and I talked and wanted to keep this from you because of that fact.”

Emma said, “Who were the other partners you had sex with? You said you’ve had sex with other people.”

Ginger acknowledged to me later that she’d walked into that one. She told Emma about our open marriage, our neighbors, Thanksgiving, and then our first official orgy weekend.

Emma’s response was, “When you do an orgy weekend again, can Dale and I attend?”

Ginger was now the one that was shocked.


Stacy met me at the airport in Dallas right at eight a.m. Her flight got in a few minutes before mine did, fortunately in the same concourse. We got our rental car, and drove to the motel. We were starting on the Gene-Biotics work the next morning, but Stacy was leaving for the home office late that afternoon. As we drove I filled her in about Dave and the experiences we’d shared in Houston. She laughed, but also clapped her hands.

Stacy said, “So, I can seduce our newest employee?”

I chucked, “Both of them, I think. Ginger told me when we talked earlier that she had a similar experience with Emma up in White Plains.”

Stacy said, “That job in Tennessee is going to be so boring for her. No sex.”

I chuckled, “At the rate she’s going, she’ll have some boyfriends there within two days of her arrival. I can’t speak for Emma, although I think tonight she’s having a real talk with her husband about open marriages, us, and what happened with Luke and Blake.”

“Did Emma fuck both of them?”

“I believe ‘make love’ was the operant term. She had a fabulous experience for the two nights they were there. She’s probably arriving home this morning. Let’s cross our fingers for her.”

The only communication I heard from Ginger that night was a forwarded text from Emma – a thumbs up emoji. The implied message was that things had gone well at home. We’d hear more about it on Monday when we saw her again.


I sat with Marsha Covington, the COO at Gene-Biotics. We’d created seven piles of paper on the conference room table. Each pile was what we’d accumulated in hard copy about one of the companies they were interested in buying. One pile was nearly empty of content. I thought that boded poorly for them being a strong candidate. I had a philosophy about always knowing what you’re buying.

We took her first choice and started to list what we had and what we needed to know. She was amazed at the second list and how long it got. We had little, and had miles to go before we slept in terms of understanding the company. We knew a little about their development stream, and had imputed their financials. We knew nothing about their human resources, their skilled talent, the culture of the company, the systems in it – both I.T. and human, and the track they were on strategically. We had no idea of their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, or threats, other than GBInc. buying them.

Marsha said, “Now, I really see how your methodology comes into play. You know all the stuff we really need to know to make an informed decision. Otherwise, we’re just taking shots in the dark that we’ll spend our capital wisely.”

I said, “You’re right. It’ll take a week or more per company, but we can shorten that depending on your own time and contributions some of your staff can make.”

Marsha teased, “I’ll do ANYTHING you tell me.” She gave me a coy look that clearly indicated that she was tossing a teasing remark into the mix.

I laughed, “Tempting, but I should behave myself. If you can build up the financials for this one, and then start on the others, that’d be a huge step in the right direction. I’ll make a list for you tonight of the sites and places we use to search for that data.”

Marsha nodded. As the business day ended, she offered dinner at a nearby steakhouse, so we went there. Once we got our glasses of wine, she asked, “Why do you have to behave yourself?”

“Huh?” Her comment was out of context.

“When I said ‘I’d do anything’, you said, ‘Tempting, but I should behave myself.’ I’m asking why that’s a requirement?”

“Oh. I don’t want to get on your bad side by asking for something inappropriate. I was teasing you back. I figure if I act like a gentleman at all times, I might preserve that façade.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.