The Threesome Next Door
Chapter 18: Convinced to Be Her Boyfriend

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Convinced to Be Her Boyfriend - A married couple with older children reevaluates their marriage and relationships when a threesome with a man and two women moves in next door. They create an open marriage, and then accumulate many other friends and lovers until they too have a plural relationship with two other women and a dramatically different lifestyle that pleases them. (28 Chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Troy sat down next to Jillian.

I asked Troy, “Would you like us to leave so you two can be alone?”

Troy shook his head. “No, that’s not necessary, but please let Jillian respond to my questions rather than answering them for her.”

He turned to Jillian and asked, “My questions are kind of random, but to me they seem important in some way. Many of them are just to satisfy some prurient curiosity you’ve stirred up, and others will help me understand whether and how to move forward.”

Jillian nodded enthusiastically at him, urging him to continue. She displayed her nervousness, and she was obvious that she hoped things would go in her favor.

Troy asked, “Who were the last three men you fucked other than me and do you love them?”

Jillian blushed but responded crisply, “My father, my next door neighbor Doug, and his next door neighbor Brad. I love all of them, but I’m not ‘in love’ with them, to split hairs. Before them, the last men I fucked around my work were in L.A., and were other actors.”

“Do you feel in love with me?”

“Honestly, we’re heading in that direction but aren’t there yet. I see nothing to keep me from feeling that way as we get to know each other better and as we make love more. I think I will be ‘in love’ with you very soon at the rate we were moving.”

“Do you have relationships with women?”

“Yes. Many of them. I’m probably bisexual, but mostly I want men – a man – in my life.”

Troy glanced at Stacy and Ginger. “Have you had sex with them?”

“Yes, and I love them as well.” She gestured to the house next door, “The women next door are also my lovers sometimes.”

Troy asked, “When you did your porn videos, did you fall in love with those guys?”

Jillian shook her head, “No. I like them; they’re nice guys and a couple are friends, but I’m not in love with any of them. I like to be with them to do the films, but that’s all.”

“Do you do the films locally?”

“No, I mostly did them around the L.A. area or Las Vegas. I think that’ll change to doing some films around here from time to time now that I’ve become so popular.”

“Have you thought of quitting?”

“In a minor way. I like it too much: the sex, the feeling of empowerment, the circle of friends, and the accolades I get from viewers on the Internet.”

Troy nodded, “I’d eventually like to see some of your work. I have watched porn, but I confess to not recognizing you in what I’ve seen.”

Jillian gestured at the house, “We could watch some of my videos whenever you want.”

Troy said, “You implied that you wanted to keep having sex with other men and women even if we solidify our relationship, is that accurate?”

Jillian blanched but maintained eye contact with him, “Yes, that’s accurate. I would involve you, too, and give you the same freedom of action whether I’m present or not. I don’t like the idea of a double standard – one for the man and one for the woman, whether in either direction regarding the boundaries and actions.”

Troy asked, “If I were to have sex with Susan Hunter, that blonde in my biochem class, what would you think?”

“Oh, she’s cute. I would hope you two blended together well and had fun together. I’d hope that you’d see whether she also liked to play with other girls, and bring her into our relationship if she did. If she were even more daring perhaps she’d like to participate in one of our neighborly parties where we all get together and fuck. You certainly should come to those.” Jillian again gestured at the Reed’s house.

“What if I fell in love with Miss Hunter?”

“Same answer, only I’d hope you’d continue to love me, too. Maybe she could come to love the two of us. I’d certainly try to love her. Maybe we could be a threesome like my mom, dad, and Stacy. If you decided she was a better choice for you, I’d support you in that decision though it might bring tears of loss to my eyes if you said you never wanted to see me again.”

“Would you change any of what you said if we were to get married?”

Jillian thought a few seconds. “I don’t think so. That’s a kind of ‘What if?’ situation and the real answer may be different from that when the time comes. A marriage within the description I mentioned certainly would imply a greater commitment to each other and to working the relationship should problems arise, but I see that as a necessity in any relationship. I also see it as implementing some sense of priorities – spouse first, and others second or to a lesser degree. You raise a good point; I’ve never thought of marriage. The union has always seemed so far away for me. I’m still in college.”

Troy asked, “What if I got mutually interested in members of your family or your friends? What would you think if I developed relationships with them that included sex?”

Jillian laughed, “Same answer as before, only I sincerely hope that you DO develop deep relationships with them.” Jillian glanced and smiled at Stacy and Ginger; Troy took in the exchange and nods.

Troy thought for a moment, “You implied you have some kind of neighborhood orgy, is that right?”

Jillian said, “Yes, but I should have my mom or dad answer that because they’re here all the time for them.”

Troy turned to me and I answered, “Yes, and occasionally we do refer to them as an orgy. We are very sexual. There is sharing, some doubling up, experimentation, swapping, playfulness, and much loving. We are kind and careful with each other. There is no rough stuff, no BDSM, but lots of nudity and open sex.

“We are an exhibitionist group, hoping as we have sex that others are watching. Conversely, we all enjoy watching each other. Were you to throw in with our lot, I think that might be one of the tougher hurdles to cross, especially if you’re modest – having people watch you have sex.”

Troy took that in. He said, “I am only using Susan Hunter as an example, but why should I pick you over her, for instance?”

Jillian smiled and even chuckled. “I am hypersexual – a nymphomaniac. I love sex. I will love sex with you and routinely fuck your brains out more frequently than once a day if you let me. I will give you related experiences that will blow your mind in ways that will make your grow and evolve in ways you can’t even imagine. I may fuck some of your friends. I will bring you some of my friends. I want you to fuck the women in my family and my friends. We will have a ball.

“I am unpredictable. I love to give people good experiences, and in your case those will be experiences that will let you know that you are loved, cared for, adored, and have a warm body and hot pussy just waiting for you. I will also tease you, probably with sex, and try to drive you crazy so that you know I love you and am thinking of you, but in a very risqué way.

“Susan Hunter, if I read her right, is as predictable as night following the sunset. She won’t act up, do daring things, think outside the box, or take risks. She’s scared of life. You will always know where you stand with her, because it will be where you stood with her the day before. After some missionary sex on your honeymoon, she’ll shift the relationship to where you schedule the sex, probably for a Saturday night – only once a week in the missionary position. You will become bored and think of me often as the option that you rejected.”

Jillian bobbed her head firmly as though to say, ‘So there!’

Troy was silent and looked to each of us.

Ginger cautiously added, “Just so you know, Steve and I have an open marriage. This is new for us, but we each feel we are soaring through the stratosphere faster than light because of the experiences we are having. We do unpredictable things for each other. This after twenty-four years of marriage and a couple before that dating.”

Troy asked, “How much of what Jillian is talking about have you done?”

Ginger smiled, “‘Are doing’ might be a better way to put it. I’d say all of the above. We enjoy loving and sexual relationships with our neighbors, some men and women we’ve met on the road during our business travel, and yes, even our son, his girlfriend, and our daughter. We are open to other relationships at any time, but not proselytizing about our lifestyle. I can’t envision going back to the way we were, which was more like the Susan Hunter Model that Jillian painted.”

Troy pushed, “You don’t feel it threatens your marriage?”

I responded, “At first, we worried that point, but we communicate often even when apart so we know we love each other and we know what the other is thinking, especially when they’re with other people they like. As the weeks and months have passed, we are less worried and more secure in the longevity and stability of what we have even as we have become more libertine in our views, actions, and affections.”

Stacy went and stood in front of Troy. She held her arms out to the side as he looked up at her nakedness. “I’m kind of an interloper in this discussion, but I just want to toss in my two cents. You should pick Jillian, because in so doing you pick all of us as well. We like you and want you to hang around and grow with us. As you’ll find out, that statement comes with all sorts of implications and invitations, including sexy ones.” She gave a lecherous grin.

Troy’s attention to Stacy could best be described as riveted on her. She was naked, gorgeous, and even from where I sat I detected her sexual aroma. She had her pheromones set on high. For that matter, so did Jillian and Ginger.

Troy took a long swig of water and savored his seat in the sunshine, even putting his head back with his eyes closed facing upwards at the sun. I watched the smile materialize on his face.

Troy looked back at Jillian, “We’ll talk more about all of this, but as of right now you are my girlfriend – my very loving, very sexy, very inventive, and unpredictable girlfriend. We are starting a probationary period. I may be too plain for you and not able to change enough to be your partner. You may be way too far out there for me to adjust to, but I pledge to you that I will try.” He paused and added, “Now, I’d like to see one of your videos.”


I sat in the media room of my home with Stacy and Beth. On the TV we were watching Ginger in the bedroom at Bill and Eve’s house. I’d projected her FaceTime call from her phone to mine onto the large TV screen. Her hosts were naked on the bed with her along with a friend of theirs named Travis. Beth and I were naked, and we were slowly fucking as my neighbor rode me and enjoyed the eroticism of our coupling as we watched my wife and friends. Stacy had been on my tongue for a few minutes and a few loud orgasms, but had sat back to watch Ginger.

Travis was seesawing in and out of Ginger’s pussy as she moaned and actively pushed back at his thrusts with great passion and enthusiasm. Eve moved to mount her mouth and had started getting eaten until Ginger’s orgasms started to roll through her. Bill was stroking his cock waiting his turn on my wife.

The trio seemed to want to leave Ginger a pulsating and orgasming mass of lusty female flesh. I knew that deep down this was also her wish. Moreover, watching Ginger having group sex with her friends aroused me so much I thought my hard-on must be two feet long and overly sensitive.

Turnabout was fair play. I’d coached Ginger in how to connect her iPhone to her hosts smart TV so that whatever she was receiving on the phone would appear on the large screen.

In the media room, Beth had straddled me in the reverse cowgirl position facing the screen. I could look past her at the TV and see Ginger, and she could also see us, since I had my iPhone aimed at us in a makeshift rig atop our television.

The three of us were naked and had been putting on a show for Ginger and our new friends by way of the Internet in Raleigh, North Carolina, at least until Ginger insisted that they also begin their ‘show’ to return the favor.

At one juncture Ginger screamed in pleasure. We had the volume turned up and so her eruption in pleasure echoed round the house, including down the bedroom wing. The cause of the sound was unmistakable.

Jillian came prancing into the room, beautifully naked and with her hair messed up and her pussy and tits shiny from the oral administrations of someone in the recent past.

Troy arrived at the door a few seconds later. He balked at the door, but Jillian pulled him into the room so he could see Beth, Stacy, and me going at it, and also Ginger, Eve, Bill, and Travis. Given the camera angle, they could see the Jillian and him, as well.

Eve was the first to comment, “Oh, hi, you two newcomers down there in Florida. You two are adorable and make me all the more horny to see you in the flesh ... but then, I mean face-to-face and not over the TV linkup.”

Troy gave a shy little wave at the camera over the TV set as a sexy and naked Eve waved back. Ginger also waved and said, “Hi Jillian. Hi Troy. Now you know what I do with my evenings when I’m on business trips. This is sooooo much better than being alone in my motel room and reading a trash novel until I get sleepy. I am really hyped up, and the orgasms Eve and the men are giving me are wonderful.”

Beth extracted from my cock and stood. She laughed, “We’re also hyped up. I’m kind of hoping that maybe we can seduce your daughter’s boyfriend. I think he’s cute.”

Beth sidled up next to Troy and leaned up to kiss his cheek. As she did, she purposefully used her bare breasts and erect nipples to trace a small pattern on the side of his naked chest and arm before she planted the kiss.

She teased, “Troy, remember me? I’m Beth from next door. I think you’re very nice and I hear nothing but good reports about you from Jillian and the others. I really hope we can ... hook-up ... sometime soon, like maybe ... right ... now?”

Troy was speechless. Beth had moved away slightly so he could clearly see her attractive and shapely nude body. One of her best features was her breasts; they were beautiful. The breasts were perfectly shaped for her body and by my standards, more than a handful. The areolas were dark and erotic looking and in their middle stood the dark tipped erotic nipples waiting to be sucked on, pinched, stroked, and pulled gently from her body.

Beth ran her hand down Troy’s chest, slowed as she moved over his abs, let her fingers crawl as she got to his pubic hair, and then carefully grasped his tumescent shaft. She wrapped a hand around it and added her other hand to help massage the head of the beast as she kissed him again, this time with lots of tongue.

Troy looked at Jillian, almost pleading for guidance, or permission, or something that would clarify what he should do. Part of the deal between Troy and Jillian was that she would coach him in what he should do.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.