The Threesome Next Door
Chapter 17: Slut Daughter Dates a Naïve Virgin

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Slut Daughter Dates a Naïve Virgin - A married couple with older children reevaluates their marriage and relationships when a threesome with a man and two women moves in next door. They create an open marriage, and then accumulate many other friends and lovers until they too have a plural relationship with two other women and a dramatically different lifestyle that pleases them. (28 Chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

About six o’clock Stacy, Ginger, and I peered out the front windows of the house as Troy arrived to take Jillian out to dinner and a movie. He was just as she described, very clean cut. She bounded out of the house, and he opened the car door for her, and then ran around and got in. The car was a nondescript sedan.

I noted that Jillian had worn a very short skirt, so short that I was sure she’d be revealing something significant most of her date, especially since she’d admitted to going commando most of the time. The blouse she wore presented a lot of cleavage as well. She looked very nice and collegiate, but in a sexy way.

We went ahead and had our own dinner with the neighbors, giving them an update on Jillian. We had a lovely and sexual early evening, and then opted to head home to see whether anything transpired with Jillian and Troy.

We heard Troy’s car pull up to the house just after ten-thirty. We scrambled to disappear, dodging into our darkened master bedroom and then listening through the partially open door as they came into the house.

I heard Jillian reassure him that the two of them had the place to themselves. Troy said something I couldn’t hear in response, and I thought his voice sounded shaky.

I think Jillian got them both something to drink from the kitchen, and then they sat on the sofa in the living room, fortunately facing out towards the patio and not towards the bedroom hallway.

We sent Stacy on a reconnaissance mission down the hallway. She came back in thirty seconds. We whispered, “We could go and watch at the end of the hall. They won’t see us unless the hall light is on. She’s putting the make on him. We have to be quiet.”

We tiptoed down the hallway with bare feet. We were all naked anyway. Jillian was slightly arched over Troy, kissing him with great passion. He was kissing back. She took one of his hands and put it on her breast. He fondled outside her clothes. After a few minutes of that she took the same hand and pushed it up under her blouse.

We heard Troy say, “You’re not wearing a bra.”

“I thought you’d like a more natural and unrestrained girl,” was Jillian’s reply.

Jillian finally had Troy remove her blouse completely and then encouraged him to suck on her tits. “I really like pleasing a man this way.” I thought, now there’s a hint that she has some experience.

Troy’s shirt got removed so the two could kiss and rub together. Jillian liked that, but after a few minutes suggested there were a lot more important things to rub together. Ten minutes later they were both naked, and hands were doing miraculous things to each other.

Jillian bent over and took Troy’s half-erect cock in her mouth and started sucking. He puffed up nicely, and groaned almost as much as Stacy.

I looked at Stacy and she was rubbing her slit. I pulled her away from our viewing spot back to the bedroom and shut the door. “If you masturbate, you are one very noisy girl. You’ll spill the beans that we’re watching.”

Stacy said, “But it’s so hot watching them get it on. I’ll try to be aware and not make a sound.”

I was doubtful but we went back down the hall where Ginger was still watching in the shadows.

The two were lying on their sides on the sofa making them harder to see. We could hear them, and it sounded very oral and getting sloppy wet. Jillian said, “Don’t cum. I want you to cum in me. I’m safe and I’m on the pill.”

I wasn’t sure that Troy had even heard her he was moaning so loudly from her blowjob that she’d apparently paused. I became aware that Stacy had left us for a couple of minutes.

Stacy returned and motioned for Ginger and me to follow her. We went out through the garage, still naked, and ran around to the dark patio. Stacy had whispered as we left the house, “We can see much better from here. We just can’t hear them.”

Sure enough, Jillian and Troy were almost naked and rolling around on the sofa with each of them touching about everything there was to be touched on the other. Troy looked damned near out of control. Jillian looked in control.

We were watching and getting hot and bothered ourselves. In one sense, I couldn’t believe I was sneaking round my own backyard naked and spying on my college age daughter. Ginger and Stacy were giggling and tee-heeing.

Just as we thought they were really getting into it, Jillian stretched out with one arm and snagged Troy’s pants. She pulled them to her, fished through a couple of pockets, and pulled out his cellphone. In a few short actions, she was obviously making a video of the pair of them coupled together with his long and slim cock pistoning in and out of her wet pussy.

Stacy gasped, “Shit! She’s making a porn film of the two of them with his phone. I bet she posts that on the Internet somewhere. She’s dying to have him know about her career. I bet she figured out she could use this as a not too subtle way to tell him.

The two of them crested. Even outside, we could hear the two of them.

They kissed and Jillian still held the camera at arm’s length filming them. When Troy extracted and sat back, she filmed her own pussy leaking the whiteness. We couldn’t hear them, but soon Troy went down on her to clean up the mess he’d made. The cellphone kept taking a video of the scene as she moved her arm around, even changing hands with the camera.

Eventually, Jillian started to toy with Troy’s equipment again, and then took his dick in her mouth. He hardened up remarkably fast. Jillian teased him some more and then mounted him as he layback on the sofa.

Stacy said, “Oh, I have a cool idea.” She pranced off towards the garage again to wend her way back into the house.

Ginger and I were just preparing to go back to our bedroom when we saw Stacy saunter into the living room. She was naked and yawning, or should I say exhibiting a fake yawn. She rubbed some fake sleep from her eyes.

Stacy stopped in front of the couple as they made love on the sofa. I noticed the filming had stopped, at least for this round. Troy still hadn’t become aware there was another person in the room although Stacy was only a few feet away.

Troy suddenly woke up to her presence as Stacy made more of an audible yawn, and said something rapid to Jillian. He blasted into panic mode. He about leapt out of his skin and would have covered himself, except that Jillian still had his somewhat flaccid cock inside her pussy and had been lightly riding him while he pawed at her fleshy tits. She wouldn’t let him get up or move, and even pushed him back down.

I could actually read Troy’s lips, ‘What the fuck!’

Stacy and Jillian laughed. I think Stacy apologized for interrupting the couple because she bowed slightly and backed away from them, all the while still presenting the best parts of Stacy for viewing. Stacy went to the kitchen, got a large glass of water, and carried the glass back past the couple to the bedroom.

From the sofa, Stacy was never out of sight of the sofa, and Troy never took his eyes off of her. Jillian was giving some kind of running commentary to him about her ‘sister’. Stacy waved as she disappeared down the bedroom hallway with her glass.

Ginger giggled in a whisper, “Do you think I should do the same thing?”

I snickered, “Yeah. That’ll blow his mind.”

Ginger pranced away towards the garage so she could sneak into the bedroom wing of the house. She looked so hot naked. Other women her age were well into deterioration, but Ginger wasn’t.

I watched Troy and Jillian. He seemed to have calmed down and was back to devoting his energy to fucking his date and filling his eyes with her gorgeous body. Jillian would lean down and kiss him and sometimes hold his hands on her breasts.

Ginger appeared and started to walk through the living room towards the kitchen. She stopped and looked at her daughter and date. She gave a sexy little wave and moved on.

Troy about turned inside out again, but again Jillian wouldn’t let him pull out or even cover any part of his body. A few words were exchanged between the three of them, and Ginger went on to the kitchen. I could see her rummaging in the refrigerator for something, and then I saw her scooping out a dish of ice cream for herself. She even called out to the couple, probably asking whether they wanted any.

I was doubled up with laughter watching Troy’s face. He was an inch shy of fainting, and a millimeter away from bolting out the front door stark naked.

Ginger prepared two other dishes, added spoons, and carried them to the living room and set them on the coffee table right in front of the conjoined couple. Troy had shut his eyes in denial. He knew Ginger was right there watching him fuck her daughter.

Ginger walked back and got her dish and sauntered off towards the bedroom wing of our house.

I left at that point and moved back to the bedroom wing. Stacy and Ginger were in our bed doubled over with laughter and trying to think up what to do next. They were also sharing the dish of ice cream.

I said, “How’d Jillian take it?”

Ginger said, “Oh, she played it straight, as though her fucking somebody while others walk by or talked to her was normal behavior for the household. She did have an orgasmic blush about her.”

Stacy looked at me and started, “Hey, maybe you could...”

I interrupted, “No! We’ll leave them be at this point.”

Stacy said, “Then could the two of you fuck me. I’m all horny now.”

I said with a grin, “I will concede to leaving the bedroom door open.”

Less than five minutes later, Stacy’s little shrieks, moans, yells, and other indications of orgasmic bliss started to filter out of the bedroom and fill the house. From prior experience we knew there was no way that Jillian and Troy weren’t being serenaded by those lusty sounds of sex.


Jillian slipped into bed with the three of us. She announced, “Troy went home. He was kind of in shock.”

“Did you tell him you were a porn star?” Stacy asked.

“No. I’m just softening him up for the kill. You two were perfect. I almost split a seam trying not to laugh. He sure responded to your naked bodies. I think he grew an inch for each of you.”

Ginger snickered, “Nice to know. He looks like a nice young man.”

Jillian rolled her eyes. “Until tonight he was a virgin. You all watched me take him on his first ride through the valley of pussy and cum.”

Stacy said, “He cleaned you up.”

“I told him if he did we could do it some more. He does have the recovery power of a sixteen year old.”

“And you know this how?” Ginger asked in a teasing tone.

“N. O. Y. D. B., I believe is the correct reply,” Jillian teased back.

“So, what next?” I asked.

Jillian responded, “Well, if he decides his experience wasn’t too over-the-top and I’m not too ‘fast’ for him, he’ll call me and ask for another date. He said he would, but that could also mean he was just being polite. He did make a rather rapid exit after our last fuck – the one you saw us doing, mom.” She added, “Oh, by the way, Stacy, your moans and shrieks drifting down the hall from the bedroom were the perfect touch. Nice work.”

“So, you wait for his call.”

“He may never want to even see me across campus again, or, led by his small head he will come trotting back hoping for more pussy. I think he’s hooked.”

Although it was tight, the four of us slept in our bed that night.

The next morning, I was up early, dressed in running gear, and per our agreement the day before connected with Beth. The two of us took a seven-mile jog. I told her all about Troy and the previous evening. She had to pause in our run to laugh given the way I recounted the story of the walk-throughs and Jillian’s casual behavior.

Beth and I took a nude swim in her pool and then I went home to toss on some casual clothes. Ginger, Stacy, and Jillian were doing small projects around the house. We gathered for late coffee, and that was when Troy called on Jillian’s cellphone to ask her to lunch.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.