The Threesome Next Door
Chapter 15: Rest of the Thanksgiving Sex Weekend

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Rest of the Thanksgiving Sex Weekend - A married couple with older children reevaluates their marriage and relationships when a threesome with a man and two women moves in next door. They create an open marriage, and then accumulate many other friends and lovers until they too have a plural relationship with two other women and a dramatically different lifestyle that pleases them. (28 Chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I woke up with Tara’s nude body snuggled against one side of me, and Jillian on the other. Despite the morning fog in my head I could tell the bed was wet and smelled of copious quantities of sex. Visions came back to me of how I’d spent the end of the evening and then further spent two middle of the night trysts with my bedside companions.

Ginger was on one of the rental beds on the other side of the room with Blake and Luke sprawled out beside her. I felt certain her bed was awash with the sexual juices from the three of them and also from Holly who’d joined them for a while before disappearing to sleep in Brad and Megan’s house.

I slipped out of bed producing two groans as the two nude females filled in the space so they slept snuggled against each other. I did my morning ablutions, slipped on a bathing suit and t-shirt, and went out in public. Our house was quiet. I noted Ethan and Stacy in the guest room with Nancy Merrill. They were all naked and sticky. We’d pushed our desks aside in our office space to set up yet another rental bed. That bed held Cork, Ellie, and Beth. That room also reeked of hot sex just the way Ethan’s room did.

We’d agreed on a communal breakfast since we had so many guests. Since we had most of the guests, I assumed we should do the lion’s share of the preparation and serving. Jo was up and bustling around, and informed me that despite my feelings of fairness that she was my loyal and loving helper. She kissed me a lot. She also had her parents about to show up at the breakfast table hungry.

I set up to cook eggs and whatever on her gas range. We’d loaded up with supplies and stocked the Reed’s garage refrigerator. I cooked up some bacon rashers, sausages, hash browns and then had an order for two plates of eggs over easy with a little of each. We had them ready and out of the kitchen in three minutes.

I stuck my head out the door and said hello to Jo’s parents, and then went back to cook since I saw Brad’s parents coming through the hedge from next door. We were using the tables that had served us well for the Thanksgiving dinner and snacking the day and evening before.

Soon, there were over a dozen people eating or into their second cups of coffee. Orders had slowed so I shut down temporarily and joined the others with my own plate of bacon and eggs.

Delores Ferrill, Jo’s mother, asked me in a quiet voice, “Did you sleep with my daughter last night?”

I gasped at her audacious question, “No. Whatever gave you that idea?”

She smiled, “Why the noises of sex coming from their bedroom last night.”

“I would presume it was Doug.”

She shook her head, “Oh, no. I watched as he went next door to slip into Megan’s bed. It must have been your neighbor Brad who’d come over then.” I detected no angst or anger in her tone of voice, only curiosity.

“Are you upset?” I thought perhaps I could soothe troubled waters for Jo if she was.

“Oh, no. If anything, I’m jealous. My husband Marty is not into the sharing and swinging scene the way you all are. I wish he were, so I have to live vicariously through Jo and as I discovered last night Holly and Tara. Those women are close to my age and they all got the stuffing fucked out of them, I’m sure.”

I was flummoxed, “So, you just want to hear about what happens or see who goes with whom?”

Delores looked embarrassed. “In a word, yes. I know from Jo that you are one of the groupies, if I can call you all that. I watched when you went off with Holly and the look of adoration and sexual satisfaction on her face when she came back. I know you did something because her hair was still wet from your showers. I even assume you’d showered together and maybe even fucked in the shower. Oh, that’d be so hot to try.”

I rolled my eyes.

Delores went on, “And then I saw you getting romantic and going off with Tara. Doug told us she’s one of your clients. That’s ballsy of you, but I watched how she looked at you and she’s just like Holly. The other women from Tara’s company also want you – Cindy and Nancy. I think they all love you, too.

“Tara’s daughter Stacy is in love with you and lives with you. I saw you tease Beth in a loving way. Ginger turns inside out for you and Megan is almost there. Moreover, I think you’re banging your daughter and she’s hot as sin. Hell, I’d like to be with her, but more than anything I’d like to be with you.”

I was nonplussed. “Errr, I don’t think that would be a good idea given that your husband is not into any of this. I think ... what’d you call it, living vicariously through what you learn from others is the recommended solution.”

Fuck. She was nice, but as a consultant I was ready to draw her a two-by-two matrix to describe her options and show her why gleaning stories and masturbating was probably the best solution given the constraints in her life.

Delores seemed dejected. She said, “Yeah, you’re right. If I can get permission from Marty I’ll come and find you.” She suddenly brightened, “In the meanwhile, tell me a sexy encounter you had with someone here.”

I had a dozen near pornographic stories about the interactions within the group flash through my mind that I felt sure Delores would delight in. Instead, I told her, “I like to think I’m a gentleman, and gentleman does not talk about his encounters with others.”

Delores’ face fell again. “Oh, you’re right. I’ll just have to watch you all and make up stories about what’s going on.”

Jo came up to us and kissed me right in front of her mother. She chuckled, “Is my mother trying to seduce you?”

I backpedaled, “No. No. We were just talking about stories and imagination in certain settings.”

Jo looked suspicious and then studied her mother who gave her a wan smile. Delores said, “Why would you think I’d be trying to seduce this fine man?”

Jo gave a little laugh, “Because he’s divine fuck, a fabulous lover, and he does spectacular things to you that no other man you’ll ever make love to will do. Beth also told me she overheard part of your conversation.”

Delores said, “Well, you fuck him.” Her statement was a last ditch effort to get Jo to approve of us going off. When Delores wasn’t looking I shook my head.

“Yes, but we’re neighbors,” Jo stated. On that flimsy excuse Delores stopped her pursuit.

Beth joined us for a moment and suggested a Black Friday run to help further with the remnants of Thanksgiving dinner. I liked the idea and ten minutes later after I’d donned my running shoes we jogged out of our combined yards to jog eight miles. Stacy came along, too.


By Friday afternoon, some of the ‘guests’ of our neighbors had left to head home. Marty and Delores Ferrill had left with her struggling with her unrequited sex dreams. Brad’s parents had also gone, along with Doug’s mom and pop. As they were leaving Jillian’s roommate Tina arrived from Tennessee looking hot and feeling horny as she told me upon arrival.

The only other ‘parent’ in the mix, besides Ginger and me, was Holly Truit, Megan’s mother. She’d already proven the night before that she could be a neighbor in good standing, if only by extension from where she normally lived. She’d planned to head back to Missouri to spend time with Megan’s sister, but cancelled those plans because she’d found a more exciting way to live out the weekend – fundamentally, fucking her way through to Monday.

After taking stock and being sure no one would be embarrassed or incensed, the clothing we all wore mostly disappeared. Suddenly, along Palma Sola Boulevard three adjacent homes became a nudist colony.

The presence of a localized nudist colony may not spark interest or excitement in many people, particularly those who have visited such a place or seen true-to-life pictures of one. Our little colony was, however, significantly different.

For one, there was a younger contingent of people than found at most nudist colonies. Thus, much of what sags as you get older was still perky, upright, pointy, and highly attractive. Those not younger were athletic, and thus the rolls of fat, pouches, and sags usually found in a nudist club were again not evident. As I looked around, I was pretty impressed.

What also made our small group of nudists different was the care that the men and women wrought upon each other.

I volunteered and was consequently happily employed to apply suntan lotion to Tara and then Holly. I got them side-by-side on adjacent chaises as I started and took turns with each of them. I angled the chaises together so they could converse.

My applications of the lotion on each of them were slow, meticulous, and sensual. I didn’t miss a single spot anywhere on their bodies, and I paid special attention to those places the sun seldom reaches, too, just in case of a solar flare.

Tara got the first orgasm. I have to admit I was in my twentieth or thirtieth application of lotion to her clitoris. I’d even taken to using my tongue to help spread the thin layer of strawberry-flavored cocoa butter to that particular area. Tara just about rolled up into a little ball as the orgasm swept through her athletic frame it was so intense.

I am an advocate for fairness, at least in what I can dispense to others I care about. I felt that Holly should experience a similar coverage in the lotion I was spreading. It took a little longer, but soon enough Holly spasmed and locked my head between her legs as I used my tongue and lips in the application of lotion to her private parts.

Beside us on another chaise Luke was taking special care of Tina. She had breasts that shook like bowls of Jello and were especially mobile as he spread the lotion across her chest. A little lower and one hand became a blur as he finger-fucked her at high speed. When Tina came she squirted, catching Luke in the spray. The sudden shower of ejaculated girl juice didn’t disturb him at all. He even lapped up what he could from his arms and hands. Megan slowly rubbed her privates next to them awaiting her turn with one of Ginger’s boyfriends.

Ginger was getting fastidious attention to her every body part one chaise over by Cork McCann, my friend and CIO from Tara’s company – Mantra Electronics. I heard her climax and knew just which parts had been stimulated to produce that response. Ellie got treatment from him next.

Blake had Stacy and Cindy spread out next to each other beyond Ginger. He’d made one pass with lotion over my fair-haired lovers so they wouldn’t burn, and now was returning to every area with a gentle massage that kept giving Stacy little orgasms. Her mewling at first disconcerted the young man, but then Ginger clued him in that she was hyper-orgasmic and he should deliver all he could to her.

Other nudity and sexual events were elsewhere on the patio or in the shaded parts of the Reed household – our Party Central for the afternoon. I saw Doug with Nancy and Jillian, and my son Ethan with Jo and Beth.

We all held off with penetrative sex for almost an hour. I wasn’t counting cunnilingus and fingering as penetrative, whereas blowjobs and fucking were definitely. I heard Ginger pleading with Cork to ‘do her’. Ever one to please his partners, Cork rose to the occasion after a brief blowjob. He tried to be subtle, by sliding onto the chaise and between Ginger’s legs as he penetrated her sex. Ginger’s groan of sexual satisfaction ruined his ruse of nonsexual innocence. I watched and got hard. I still didn’t understand the dynamics of why I liked to watch my wife get penetrated and fucked.

Cork flashed me a quick glance that contained a worried expression. I gave him a wink and an okay sign. I was about to mount Holly, too. She’d been gushing fluids and even Tara had become intrigued and was going down on her the way I was. Holly’s loud sigh was pretty much the tripping point for all of the others around the patio, whether in the sun or in the shade. Seconds later every cock was in a wet and receptive pussy.

We had six men and twelve women. It was beautiful and long warm afternoon. It was the perfect afternoon for orgasms, ejaculations, semen, girl juice, oral sex, genital sex, and about anything else we could think of to please our partners. I was surprised at how slow everybody took it. There were no races to completion, and to the contrary some situations I observed where one of the threesomes would almost ice themselves if not only the guy so that they were edging but stepping back from the precipice.

At the risk of ‘blue balls’ during the dinner hour, I meted out my second orgasm to Tara around four-thirty. I’d been in and out of her pussy, Holly’s cunt, and even Tina, Megan, Ginger, and Ellie’s, because they were beside us and we did occasional swaps. I gave a lot more than I took.

By when I declared my final afternoon cum we were hot, sweaty, smelly, covered in body fluids, and very happy. I led Holly and Tara into the pool and we floated around cooling down and being as romantic as we could with the sun beating down on us. We kissed often, and our hands continued to wander over each other’s bodies. When we got out we moved our chaise into the shade and cuddled up and napped together.

We went to AMI for dinner (Anna Maria Island), but split into three groups so we could get smaller tables a decent service from our waiters and waitresses. I might add that as we had done before, the women were almost as nude as they’d been on the patio all afternoon. There wasn’t a brassiere in the bunch and most skipped panties and went commando and two of those girls wore micro-skirts. The t-shirts were revealing, and other shirts were just the tails tied under the girl’s breasts, allowing most of the curvy parts to show. Below the waist were mostly shorts that hugged every curve and crevice, or very short skirts that allowed the wearer to flash their commando parts at others in the restaurant or along the sidewalk if they happened to bend over, which they seemed to do a lot since they had the ‘dropsies’.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.