The Threesome Next Door - Cover

The Threesome Next Door

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 13: Wife Brings Both Boyfriends Home

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Wife Brings Both Boyfriends Home - A married couple with older children reevaluates their marriage and relationships when a threesome with a man and two women moves in next door. They create an open marriage, and then accumulate many other friends and lovers until they too have a plural relationship with two other women and a dramatically different lifestyle that pleases them. (28 Chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Ginger arrived home Friday just as Stacy and I were heading out for the cocktail hour on Doug’s patio with all of our neighbors. She had Luke Penner and Blake Hogan in tow, each of them with duffle bags and Blake also toting Ginger’s roll-on. She looked to be in control of the two men and after dropping their bags in the living room followed us next door.

Ginger did come and give me a knock-your-socks-off kiss and groin grind. She whispered that she needed me to give her some reclamation sex in the near future. I assured her of that possibility.

Introductions were made between the two new men and our neighbors, and soon everyone had their drink of choice as we sat around and each of us talked about our week. After a few minutes Blake and Luke fit into the group as though they’d been with us as long as anyone.

Meeting the two men could have been awkward for me since they’d been fucking my wife most nights that week. I assured them up front that I was fine with all that had transpired and that we loved our new lifestyle and our new friends. Even I thought the two men were exceptionally hunky and sexy, almost off the cover of some two-bit gothic novel. Look up tall, dark, and handsome in the dictionary and their pictures are there.

I chuckled too because Stacy sought out Luke and sat closely beside him on one of the patio sofas – right beside him so that she could even run her hand nearest him up and down the inner thigh of his jeans. The rising lump attested that Luke was very aware of what she was doing. Stacy gave me a wink; she knew just what she was doing.

Doug told us about how a couple of sophomores at the university had been busted by the campus cops for fucking on the fifty-yard line the previous midnight at the football stadium. Apparently, it was part of a bet and they’d also brought twenty of their closest friends with them as they performed at mid-field. No charges or suspensions were made, but many had a good laugh when the headlights of the campus squad car lit up the couple for that ‘deer in the headlight’ look. Their friends all cheered apparently.

I looked to Blake and suggested he tell us about the run-in he and Ginger had with the Westchester County police department. We all knew of the encounter but not the details from his point of view. Luke hadn’t heard the story at all and looked interested.

Blake tried to skirt the details by telling the whole encounter in two sentences. Jo wouldn’t let him get away with that and made him start all over again. She told him, “I want to know about the foreplay, the thoughts you both had as you headed off to fuck, and then stroke-by-stroke what was happening.”

Blake rolled his eyes and told his side of things. “We’d gone to this free concert after dinner. I didn’t know the band, but in any case they had several hundred people there. Right behind us was a big long beach that wasn’t all that well lit, and that faded off into darkness off to our right.

“Ginger and I had been making out as we listened to the music and I’d been spooned up against her as we listened and watched the stage. She kept grinding her ass into my hard-on. I whispered in her ear that I had to have her right then. I asked her whether she’d ever been fucked standing up at a rock concert.

“She said, no, and instead or risking that she led me down the beach towards the unlit dark area. There was some light, enough that we saw another couple fucking. We went a little way past them, and lay down in the sand. I had a sweatshirt I spread out to keep the sand out of our activities. In about two seconds Ginger had pulled her top down and her skirt up. I ditched my jeans, and sank into her.

“We got up a good rhythm. For ten minutes, we fucked and even matched what we could see the other couple was doing not too far from us. They could see us, too, I guess. Shit, we were both right on the edge and I was humping into her missionary style like gangbusters, and she had he legs wrapped around me. I think Ginger had already had one orgasm, and then we crested again, this time I went over the top. I was spraying her insides with cum when suddenly we were lit up by the headlights of some kind of electric beach buggy we hadn’t heard creep up on us. I finished and tried to delicately withdraw from her pussy yet not go on full-frontal display to the lights. I finally got my jeans on, and Ginger got her skirt down and the top of the dress pulled back over her shoulders.

“The whole facility and beach belonged to the county. The two guys in the beach buggy were county cops. There were laughing. Anyway, they busted Ginger and me, and the other couple who also got lit up in their headlights at the same time we did. Our names now are ‘on file’ but no charges were made. We got scolded and told to go get a room. We went back to Ginger’s hotel room and did it again without interruptions. I don’t know what the other couple did.”

Jo and the rest of us applauded Blake’s recounting. He was blushing. He said, “I’ve never been caught like that. One of my kinky things is to fuck in public places like that. I started in high school with my steady girl and she got into it as well. Ginger and I once did it on the hood of her rental car in her motel parking lot right under the windows of a hundred or more rooms. If anybody saw us we didn’t know, but we were there fucking for a while.”

Ginger added, “He’s given me a new kink, too. I really get off on the public sex. Any time any of you want to join me, just let me know. I noted that Brad and Doug both looked interested. Luke was shaking his head.

We put a call in for a takeout dinner from the Oriental Jade restaurant. Doug had the menu, which made ordering much easier than trying to remember what Asian food one liked. An hour later a cute and sexy Asian girl named Yuan delivered our dinners. We gave her a large tip that made her light up with joy.

We ate outside and continued our conversation and banter. Part of the discussion consisted of where we could go and have ‘public sex’. I suggested in the parking lot at Cheetahs bar – a well-known strip club in the area. A few of the others worried that some unwanted guys might try to horn in on the occasion, and I suspect they were right. I’d read the week before about some guy getting shot in their parking lot.

The mall parking lot to have sex was too great a risk unless you were in a car, and even then there was a lot of foot traffic. There were a few restaurants that we thought were targets, and then we started to get some ideas: pull into a closed used car lot, and fuck on the hood of the car back one aisle from the main drag. We ruled out the parking lot next to the police station where the cops parked their private vehicles. We kept on the list the driveway in front of any of our houses, Coquina Beach including on one of the lifeguard stands, on one of the county buses when they were on one of their long routes, in one of the restrooms at one of our less favorite restaurants, in one of the aisles at the public library, at the end of the town fishing pier, on the merry-go-round at the amusement park, in a boat about a half-mile offshore, inside a home for sale on the day they hold an open house, and inside the university chapel.

Stacy was laughing and writing all the ideas down. Suddenly, I knew we had a few busy weeks ahead of us with possible encounters with the police in the offing. Ginger continued to laugh; she was the instigator for all of this. She had sure loosened up since we opened our marriage, and I was glad of it. We seemed to be having a lot more fun than we did before.

After our dinner, there became a time for some pairings of men and women for our first round of sex. Blake had been through it a couple of times, so seemed relaxed. Brad came forward and kissed Ginger, even offering to take her off for some ‘public sex’, but she was noncommittal.

Stacy indicated that she wanted Luke to romance her for a while. He looked like the cat that had swallowed the proverbial canary. He looked at Ginger and me to make sure he wasn’t creating some giant faux pas, but we both waved them away. Doug found Megan in his lap, Beth propositioned Blake, and Jo and I started to make out as soon as we got near each other. We were all on the patio next to each other as clothes got tossed aside and sexual activities started.

It didn’t take long before I heard Stacy’s moans and orgasmic whimpers as she started to cum and cum. I could only guess what Luke was thinking not only of her, but also his own spectacular prowess with the gorgeous girl. All around him, too, were his new friends fucking up a storm.


I lay in my own bed with Ginger in my arms. We reconnected on the third round after Brad and Luke had their turns with my wife. She had remained horny and orgasmic based on their treatment, so I got all that beneficial foreplay.

I teased, “So, how many other men might you pickup at this engagement in White Plains?”

Ginger ground her pelvis into me, driving me deep inside. “God, I felt like such a slut when Blake proposed that his friend join us. I liked Luke, and he was smart and a good participant on the project task force. I’d never thought of him that way before, so I told Blake I’d think about it. I went and worked side by side with Luke, and even flirted with him a little. He responded, but wasn’t taking anything for granted. He did not know what I was contemplating.

“I went back to Blake about an hour or two later and just said, “OK. The two of you tonight – romantic dinner and then you both fuck my brains out. I have high expectations.” He about dropped his eyeteeth. After that I watched as he went over and had a long talk with Luke.

“Luke kept looking at me, studying me, and I think he was wondering whether Blake was yanking his chain. I strolled by at one point and whispered, ‘I hope you have staying power. I like loooooong, hard, fucks.’ I bet I could have knocked him over with a feather. He was frozen in position but never took his eyes off of me the rest of our meeting.”

We were quiet for a bit as we moved against each other. Ginger finally said, “God, I love you. There are no other candidates for sex in White Plains but these two guys. I even asked Blake that question, as in ‘How many other guys are you planning to bring into our love life?’ He promised it would just be his buddy Luke. I told him I’d cut his balls off if he was lying to me.” She giggled.

I asked, “Who’s Blake sleeping with?”

“Beth. Stacy claimed Luke again. Brad has Jo. Doug has Megan.”

“It’s nice when the sexes balance out. Maybe we could lure Ethan and Ellie home, or Jillian and any guy she likes.”

While I was still inside my wife, Ginger reached over to the bedside table and got her iPhone. In seconds she’d found a picture she’d taken only an hour or two earlier of Luke and Stacy doing a very revealing reverse cowgirl pose for everyone. They were also in the middle of a twisted hot kiss. Ginger’s text said, ‘You and Ellie should come home. You’re each missing something. There’s more, too. Start driving. Love, Mom.’

Ethan and Ellie arrived at noon on Saturday. They got properly greeted and introduced to everybody. Stacy was already primed to have a quick fuck with Ethan. She kind of laughed when we suggested it, but got in the spirit of newness and novelty, and some outrageous behavior, so she lured him into her bedroom right after lunch.

Her big kink that led her to embrace Ethan was fucking father and son. She told Ethan, “If your father can fuck my mother and me, then I can fuck you and your father.” The logic of that escaped me, but I was fine with the combination, as was Ethan.

For her part, Ellie made herself available to Luke and Blake. She flirted incessantly with the two of them, and finally suggested that they both take care of her. She heard over lunch from Ginger about how hot the M-M-F was with them when the two men had done her up royally in her motel room in White Plains. Ellie led the two men by their hard cocks to our bedroom. She’d already proved to them she had extraordinary blowjob skills.

Later that afternoon, Ellie coerced me – without much effort – into being her lover of the hour. We went off and I ate her pussy until she’d had a few orgasms and then we had a long session of making love. She even told me that explicitly. I didn’t detect dependence or that she was tossing Ethan aside, so I didn’t worry.

When we were cuddled in our afterglow, Ellie said, “I’ve become quite a slut. I show up here, and within three hours of being here I’ve fucked three different men. Ethan will want me, too, knowing that I was with you and the other men.

I asked, “Does the promiscuous sex bother you?”

Ellie kissed me hard. “I hope you won’t think less of me, but no. In fact, I want more of it. Besides Ethan, I have another fuck buddy on campus. After what Blake and Luke did to me I’m thinking of getting the two of them together to do me. There are a couple of other guys I’m interested in, too, and one of them is my psych professor.”

I laughed, “Co-ed seduces college prof. I think that meme goes on around every college campus. It’s very risky for the prof, and not so much for the girl. I do recommend you get him off campus, and certainly not in his office.”

Ellie said, “Does the slutty behavior of the women here bother you?”

“Not a bit. We all love each other to varying degrees.

“Your wife?”

“Ginger and I love what we’re doing. She keeps surprising me, stretching our boundaries, and yet there’s still a huge amount of mutual respect.” I paused and said, “You sound as if you’re having second thoughts about this lifestyle.” I didn’t quite pose the sentence as a question, but it still hung out there.

Ellie recoiled, “OH, NO. I love this. I guess if I have second thoughts it’s about the long-term. I mean I grew up with the standard load of drivel about how a young woman should end up: happy, married, two-point-one children, little home in the suburbs, dog, cat, gerbil, PTA membership, sex on Saturday night with husband, and so on.

“Instead, I have a boyfriend that’s smart as a whip and two years younger, I have a friend-with-benefits on campus, and then a whole bunch of other people I love to fuck in and around my boyfriend’s home, I have a hard time getting through a day without getting fucked several times, I love to give blowjobs, I don’t care where I live so long as there’s a big bed in it where I can get fucked. I kind of like being an exhibitionist and voyeur, I could care less about the kids, gerbil, and all, and ... well, you get the picture.”

I chuckled, “Megan told me about cognitive dissonance reduction a few days ago.” I repeated our discussion to Ellie and she was most attentive.

“So, if I just accept the current situation and maybe even expand on it a bit, I’ll be a much happier camper?”

I laughed, “Sounds like it.”

“Come fuck me again.”

“You talked me into it, you silver tongued devil.”


I was back in Houston by late morning on Monday. Cindy had a sedan pick me up curbside at the airport and whisked me right to the main building where Tara’s office was. I had set up shop in the conference room when Tara burst into the room and gave me a huge hug, flattening her barely clad breasts against my business suit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.