The Threesome Next Door - Cover

The Threesome Next Door

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 11: Wife Busted for Public Sex

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Wife Busted for Public Sex - A married couple with older children reevaluates their marriage and relationships when a threesome with a man and two women moves in next door. They create an open marriage, and then accumulate many other friends and lovers until they too have a plural relationship with two other women and a dramatically different lifestyle that pleases them. (28 Chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Cindy LOVED to eat pussy. I wondered whether that had been part of the interview criteria that Tara had applied across the four people HR had recommended to her. You know, team player, good analytic skills, and high administrative awareness, anticipates needs in her organization, eats pussy like it’s their last meal. Ah, on that last skill you need for the job, I rate you about a nine – exceptionally good; the job is yours.

Cindy also LOVED to suck cock. I thought of the various analogies for someone like her. She could suck a tennis ball through a garden hose, she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, and so on. That was Cindy. I about went through the roof and blasted prematurely as she got going on me.

Cindy also LOVED to have a cock sawing into her hot little pussy as she sucked, licked, fingered, kissed, tongued, lapped, and otherwise attended to either Stacy or Tara. Ever the consultant trying to please everyone at the client site, I did as instructed and made love to each of them before we collapsed in a pile of sexually sated flesh. I think Cindy loved me, too. I could tell by the looks, the soft touches, and the sensitive kisses she doled out to me.

The Friday workshop went even better than the day before. Nancy Merrill, the mid-level manager who’d played footsie with me the evening before, continued to flirt but not outrageously. I remained polite and professional with her, and did make sure to spend a little time with her so she didn’t think her efforts were wasted.

I knew how to politely flirt but still keep things in bound for a business setting – at least I thought I did. I would touch her arm or hand gently to make a point. I’d whisper some humorous aside to her. I’d lock eyes with her and not break eye contact as I smiled. I got her coffee, having seen how she liked it. I made sure to sit by her at our group lunch.

Cindy, who sat in on the meeting taking notes, commented to me later on the interaction. “I’ll make sure that Nancy is one of your playthings when you’re back with us in a week.” I looked surprised, but Cindy laughed and pointed at her new boss. Tara was watching us and laughing. She’d also seen Nancy’s less than subtle seduction attempts and my responses.

We ended the workshop at three o’clock, and the managers immediately scattered to the wind. We had a nice cohesive strategy spread over twenty or so flip charts with lots of detail and action steps that Cindy had hopefully captured on my laptop as she took notes. I collected everything, rolled up the charts after taking pictures of them with my iPhone, kissed Cindy, Stacy, and Tara goodbye and headed home to Tampa.

Ginger had been home for a day and looked extremely sheepish when I came in the door. I finally confronted her after I changed my clothes and sensed her mood. “All right. What’s wrong?”

Ginger blushed, “I got busted. Blake and I got busted by the cops for having sex in public. It was both our idea, so there’s no one to blame.”

I laughed, “You what? Tell me what happened.”

Ginger could see she wasn’t going to get much sympathy from me. She went on, “Blake took me to a free concert at some amusement part in Rye, New York. The place had a big beach and swimming area. Well, we walked way down the beach away from where all the people were listening to the rock music. We even saw another couple fucking on the sand. We went past them a little more and then we got into it, too. I pulled my dress top down and my skirt up, and Blake went to town on me. I knew I’d be all wet and leaky afterwards, but that’s part of the fun of illicit sex. Well, Blake had just cum inside me when we heard a loud ‘Ahem’ about twenty feet from us. The headlights of some beach vehicle suddenly shone on us. There were two Westchester County cops watching us. They were laughing, but they had to write down all our information from our licenses. They made sure that nothing was amiss and that there was no rape taking place, and they moved on. They busted the other couple we’d seen, too. They were much younger.”

“Duh,” I teased. “Of course they were younger. Why you’d never find two forty-plus-year-olds fucking on the beach at a rock concert?” I broke up into uncontrollable laughter and that did not endear me to Ginger. I had tears rolling down my cheeks I was laughing so hard. At least she saw the humor in the situation the way I did.

We had welcome home sex and then went out to a late dinner. Beth had worked late, too, and came with us. After she heard Ginger’s story she also had tears running down her face she was laughing so hard.

I cuddled Ginger after we made love again and we slept as I spooned in behind her naked body. The rest of the weekend was quiet, and I resisted the urge to do any work. We did prepare the guest room for Stacy’s arrival. She planned to drive with a carload of her possessions leaving Houston the following Thursday morning. She’d arrive Friday afternoon after staying over Thursday night near Tallahassee.

Ginger and I again had a long discussion about Stacy and the dynamic the three of us might attain. We often referenced the threesome next door, Doug, Beth, and Jo, as we speculated about how we’d settle out with a new female in the house. We knew this was an experiment and looked forward to it.

Jo came over and we engaged her in a long discussion about what her marriage with Doug had been like after they invited Beth to join them and she moved in. To our surprise, she said, “We’re still in our shakeout phase. Living in the house next door to you is the first time we’ve actually lived together. All the other times it was Beth visiting and staying overnight. She didn’t live with us. Now, she does. It’s different.”

“What are your friction points?” Ginger asked.

Jo laughed, “Mostly meaningless shit. You didn’t empty the dryer. You left your dishes in the sink. Whose half-glass of milk is still in the refrigerator? You ate my leftovers. They’re petty, but I was used to them with Doug, and now there’s also someone else.”

I asked, “About sex?”

“Amazingly, not so much. I never mind Beth and Doug getting it on. They’re both very inclusive of me, so I rarely feel left out. When I do it’s often because I’m feeling down on myself for some other reason or it’s that time of the month. Sex is not the issue. Hell, sex is one of the main reasons we love living together.” She laughed.

Jo thought and added, “Look, having Stacy move in will not be all peaches and cream. You’ll have arguments, spats, tiffs, and even get rip-roaring angry at each other. Agree to a time out and go get over it. Some of the best sex we’ve had has been after one of our screaming matches at each other that I also hope you don’t hear.”

“We don’t,” I assured her.

Jo went on, “Despite my sounding down on our living together, we love each other. You’ve been married a long time. You know that it’s not all smooth sailing. You get pissed off at each other; you do dumb things or say dumb things, BUT in the end you still love each other. Marriage or living as we do is an exercise in patience, forgiveness, tolerance, and a struggle for understanding.

“I’ve never understood any other woman as I do Beth and she says the same thing about me. We love each other as best friends and as lovers. I bet you’ll end up the same way with Stacy despite the age difference.”


Stacy pulled into the driveway at five o’clock on Friday. She had that spaced-out look in her eyes everyone gets when you’ve been driving all-day for two days in a row. Further, she said she felt hot and sticky. I aimed her at the pool and suggested that she didn’t need a bathing suit. I had an ulterior motive. Stacy stripped off her clothing in the living room as Ginger and I watched, came and kissed both of us, and then went and while laughing fell backwards into the pool.

I awarded her a glass of wine as she clamored out of the pool after a few laps and just some simple floating on her back as I watched her a got a hard-on. She was gorgeous and both Ginger and I commented about how pleased we were to have a ‘thing’ of beauty like her grace our lives for a while.

I gave Stacy one of my t-shirts to put on and she did. Wearing that one item of clothing and some flip-flops we helped her empty her car. Ginger helped her put stuff away and hang clothes in the closet without much regard to organization. I almost felt as though Jillian was moving back home. The two girls were close in age, at least relative to Ginger or me.

We reached a good stopping point and I suggested we go out for dinner. Stacy dressed in a minimum of clothes the way Ginger was, and we headed out to Anna Maria Island. We showed Stacy the main drag and pointed out some of our usual haunts, and ended up at seafood joint called the Oyster Shack.

We walked around AMI a little after dinner, poking into this or that souvenir shop. Stacy bought her mother a t-shirt with the island name on it and a groovy palm tree. I tended to avoid the inside of the stores.

Although it was a short ride home, Stacy fell asleep in the backseat with her head lolling off to one side and her adorable little mouth slightly open. I parked and carried her inside without her waking up. I nestled her into our bed, right where I hoped she’d sleep from now on. Ginger took her flip-flops, and we covered her with a sheet.

Ginger and I kind of laughed after we got back to the living room. She said, “So much for the bundle of passion and unbridled sex that we expected to have tonight.”

I laughed, too. “She’s beat from two long days on the road. She said she didn’t sleep well at the motel last night either and she’s been hyped up all week about her move. How about you and I create that bundle of passion and unbridled sex?”

“Ooooh, I like the way you think.”

Ginger and I made love in our living room and then naked we slipped into bed on either side of Stacy who was still out cold.

I woke feeling some kind of bug on my lip and maybe my cheek. I kind of brushed it away but it came back. When I opened my eyes Stacy was there. She’d been running her left breast and nipple around my lips and cheek. She grinned at me and kissed me. She was also naked, my favor style of dress when possible.

She said, “Ginger is awake. She sent me to wake you up. I hope this is all right. This is so exciting, I think I’ll burst.”

“Did you sleep all right?” I asked.

“I was exhausted. I hope you’ll forgive me for dropping off on you. The last I recall was getting into the car after dinner.”

“Of course, you’re forgiven.”

“I wanted to make mad passionate love to you and Ginger, but ... I missed the mark. I hope you’ll both let me make it up to you today and tonight and forever in the future.”

I sat up, “Sounds like a plan. Today is Saturday and it’s the weekend. Our time is our own. Your wish is our command.”

Stacy didn’t blink when I got out of bed naked and trotted off to the bathroom. She’d been with me like this in Tara’s bedroom, so this wasn’t our first time. After getting ready for the day, I met my two naked friends in the kitchen. Ginger came and kissed me in a very significant way.

I looked at my wife wondering whether this was something special, and then I figured this was just a little competition because Stacy was there and also being loving. My wife was making sure that I knew she loved me.

“Want me to make a bagel run or we could all go down to the Train Station for breakfast.” The Train Station was a restaurant that had once been a small train station in some backwater town in Indiana and when times changed it got moved, piece-by-piece, to Florida.

“Yes, please,” Ginger said with a smile. She put the pan she’d just gotten out back in the cabinet.

We all went to the bedrooms and dressed in casual clothes to go out. Again, Ginger and Stacy wore the legal minimum to not get arrested for indecent exposure. Ginger wore a small bikini bra and cutoffs that seemed to be mostly pockets. Her stunning all-over tan filled in the missing pieces. Stacy wore a short sleeve shirt with the tails tied under her breasts. She had on some stretch shorts that molded to her every curve, gave her a slight camel toe, and had the work ‘PINK’ across her ass in large letters, calling attention to that part of her perfect pink anatomy. Jeweled flip-flops seemed up to the occasion for both women.

We ate inside rather than at an outside table since the weather was getting very hot and humid despite it only being morning. Ginger and Stacy both reacted slightly to the air conditioning by having their nipples harden and try to escape their tops. I reacted by noticing said phenomena and developing a hard-on. I had bacon and eggs.

The conversation drifted to what we normally did on a Saturday or Sunday. My thought was that we weren’t consistent from week to week. Ginger agreed. She mentioned the weekend that Blake had come as a for instance without clarifying. Stacy had been there that weekend and if I recall it was wall-to-wall sex with them and our neighbors.

Stacy laughed, “You mean you’d normally have guests and be fucking all day and all night?”

I nodded in a serious manner. “Yes, that about sums it up. Ginger and I would tend to do that, too, and of course, we usually involve our neighbors.”

I tried to think of things we’d done: free concerts, the art fair, the Corvette show, shopping for the necessities of life, and so on. Ginger and I always had three or four books going at the same time, so pleasure reading was often on the docket. I mentioned those and also confessed to writing erotic stories and using my weekends to do some of that.

After breakfast Ginger had me swing by the large shopping center near us and then we drove home.

As soon as we were in the house, Ginger stripped off her clothing. Stacy followed her lead, and I got in the spirit of things. Seconds later, we were on our bed and I watched the two of them swing into a sixty-nine on their sides as they started to pleasure each other. I watched and stroked myself. I achieved the consistency of tungsten steel in seconds as soon as I saw their nude bodies prancing through the house.

Eventually, Stacy started her orgasms. I’d never known a woman that had so many in so short a time period. She was on a hair trigger, and everything Ginger did to her elicited a climax. Moreover, on the more intense ones she squirted girl juice, covering Ginger’s face, neck, breasts, or everything surrounding her.

Stacy layback and asked me to penetrate her while Ginger straddled her head. I got my own taste of Stacy and then did her bidding. Ginger mounted as suggested facing me so we could kiss and could make love to her breasts as Stacy licked. While we did this, Stacy was having an orgasm every couple of minutes.

We didn’t stop until lunchtime. What a delightful way to spend a Saturday morning. The day was beautiful and we all went and skinny-dipped in the pool, enjoying the cool water as the daytime temperatures rose.

We were fixing lunch when Jo came over. She only wore her bikini bottoms and sported a hickey on one breast. She rolled her eyes and gestured back at her house, “My wife gave me that. We were very passionate this morning.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.