The Threesome Next Door - Cover

The Threesome Next Door

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 9: Sex Party With Our New Clients

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Sex Party With Our New Clients - A married couple with older children reevaluates their marriage and relationships when a threesome with a man and two women moves in next door. They create an open marriage, and then accumulate many other friends and lovers until they too have a plural relationship with two other women and a dramatically different lifestyle that pleases them. (28 Chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Ginger had been home about three hours before I got there. She was in a bikini and had just come back from visiting our neighbors. I gave her a raised eyebrow and she laughed. “Later,” she said. “All we did was talk and plan the weekend – lots of sex. We’re all needy for each other.”

I chuckled, “Count me in.”

“We’re all going out for dinner in an hour. I checked on my phone and saw that you’d landed, so I knew we could plan on it. We thought we’d go over to AMI (Anna Maria Island) and see what restaurant caught our fancy.”

“Anybody else here?” I asked, wondering whether Ginger brought home her boy toy from the past two nights.

She giggled, “No, although he did try to wrangle an invitation for the weekend. He likes me. Blake Hogan.”

“He seemed to like having his rather large cock in your teeny-weeny pussy,” I teased with a chuckle.

She grinned, “He did, and we did that a lot when we weren’t working. He’s my new client, and was scrambling around the rest of today trying to find other work for me to do so I’d be in White Plains more. He found so much – sole source – that I think I’ll be there for years.”

I almost rolled on the floor with laughter.

“What’s so funny?” Gin asked.

I responded, “Tara and Stacy her daughter got me on the hook for three consecutive consulting jobs that’ll run months and months, at least, with lots of follow-on. I think part of it had to do with my sterling sexual performance with Tara on that first night. They like me, too. Stacy also wants to come and meet you and the neighbors. They’re very curious about what the rest of my life is like. I gave them little snippets in our conversation, and Stacy even guessed that I’d done our daughter, but I didn’t confirm it except by my reaction to her supposition.”

Ginger snickered, “Maybe I could have Blake visit the same weekend. We could do some fucking and some matchmaking at the same time.”

“Good idea, Grasshopper,” I told her with a grin. “By the way, how did you and Blake happen to hookup?”

Ginger actually blushed. “Promise you won’t get mad.”

I gave her an oblique glance. I figured this was going to be good. I gestured for her to continue with one hand.

Gin took a deep breath, “Well, we had a whole room full of people finishing up Wednesday’s working session. I kind of announced in a slightly loud voice that I wouldn’t mind some company at dinner and that I hated to dine alone. That led me to the guy.”

“And Blake responded?”

“No, actually a woman named Amanda did. She and I got in a discussion about how lonely it can be when you’re on business travel and all your friends and lovers are back home. She even winked at me and told me I could always find some solace in the jazz bar in the hotel I was staying at. That fact had slipped out, too.”

“Ah, so Blake met you in the jazz bar?”

“No, he’d been listening to Amanda and I talk. After she left for the night, he asked whether I would mind some male companionship for the evening. The way he said it was suggestive and inviting. He was definitely flirting with me.

“I told him that male companionship was the best kind given how I was feeling at the moment. I flirted right back, and let him fill in the blank that the way I was feeling was horny. I was, of course.

“I wanted to do something to tease you, and I thought all it would be might be a picture I’d get somebody to take over dinner of Blake and me. I did get our waitress to take that picture in the bar, but the ones we took later were much better and more explicit as you saw. I’ve got a couple of dozen others so you can see the complete progression.”

I smiled, “I never saw his face except in that bar shot from over a dozen feet away, but I sure saw some of the rest of him in the other shots.”

“Oh, wait.” Gin grabbed her phone off the counter and raced through a series of photos until she found the one she wanted. She passed me the phone.

There was a picture of Ginger and a handsome younger man close to Doug’s age – mid thirties, square jaw, close-crop dark hair, and a muscular physique. He looked nicely groomed, clean-shaven, and dressed well in the suit and tie he’d worn. Ginger wore one of her business suits, but I noticed she had her four-inch heels on her; those almost scream ‘Fuck Me’ given how she looks in them. Wearing a business suit, they could leave the voyeur wondering if they were business shoes or an invitation.

I commented, “Nice looking guy.”

“He’s well-spoken and educated, too. He’s the number two man in their business development group. The top guy was also in our meeting but he’s older than dirt and kept falling asleep. Everyone else just kind of ignored him, even when he was awake.”

“Blake is the heir apparent?”

“Yes. He’s also been given a pile of money to play with as he pleases including buying other companies and hiring outside consultants to help guide the business. That’s me.” She gave a lecherous grin.

I said, “Well, I have to write a proposal this weekend.”

Gin smiled, “So do I. We’ll cross check and edit, as usual.”

Gin paused and continued with her story, “So we flirted like crazy with each other over dinner, lots of double entendres and sotto voce comments supposedly not meant for the other to hear, but we did. I also took off one of my shoes and used my foot to rub up and down his leg. We both knew then where the evening was going.

“I made it a point to flash him my bare pussy getting up from the table, and then in and out of his car. I asked whether he wanted to come in for a ‘nightcap’ – my euphemism for fucking me a couple of times before we both needed our beautify sleep.

“Once we were in my hotel room, all bets were off and so were our suits in record time. He’s a good pussy eater, but you’re better. He did bring me off, and we were taking pictures. I’d explained a little about our open marriage. That was like a red flag to him saying ‘Free Pussy Right Here!’

“You saw the pictures. That was Round 1. We did another that night and the two more last night before he left to go back to his apartment. He does have a nice cock and knows how to stretch out a session so the woman is having a good time. He did seem to focus on me rather than just getting his rocks off.”

“You’re very nice to focus on. Single guy?” I kissed her.

“Divorced. Neither of them took the vows very seriously, and they’d never agreed on limits or anything. She met somebody she liked better and started living with him, without ever telling Blake. He said they still get together every now and then, and I know he meant to fuck or make love or whatever they think they’re doing.”

“What were you doing?”

Ginger chuckled, “Mostly fucking, but there was a touch of making love last night. He really likes me. I like him, but I am not leaving you or our home situation for this guy. He can be a little aggravating at times – egotistical mostly, but that all happened in the business setting.”

I changed into casual clothes and Gin threw on shorts and a top over her bikini. Doug, Beth, and Jo came over right at six o’clock, and we piled into my SUV and drove over to AMI. We ended up dining right on the beach at the Sandbar Restaurant. There was a good trio playing very danceable music, so after ordering and between courses we all took turns dancing with each other. There were a lot of other people there, too.

We ended up back in our living room. Ginger and Jo focused on Doug, and Beth and I enjoyed making love on one of our sofas. We were so comfortable together; there was just a universal disrobing and then a lot of kissing and fondling with our partners.

I watched Doug’s younger cock slide into my wife and could almost feel the pleasure she felt at the penetration. Several strokes later she flashed me an erotic smile that told me she was feel the ecstasy of the lovemaking. I got jolts of sexual arousal from watching Ginger, and a different kind of arousal from seeing Jo and Beth naked and desirous of my cock in their pussy.

I tried my best to enrapture Beth, and from her reaction I’d say I was successful. Her orgasms were usually very satisfying to me because I knew she was reacting to me. As we make love we also whispered words of love and devotion to each other. I swear if we were both single I’d of married her.

Later, after our climaxes all around our living room, we repeated the activity. This time I had Jo with me. I wasn’t at all surprised to find I had the same loving feelings for her. Beside us on the sofa, I could hear Doug telling Ginger how much he loved her as they became fully engrossed in the intercourse that I found beautiful to watch.

I made love to Ginger later after we’d all rested and had a late swim in our pool. Doug, Beth, and Jo went home to their own bed, and Ginger and I were left alone in ours. My heart just ached with love for Ginger and she told me she felt the same emotions about me.

We spent more time together with our neighbors over the weekend. Beth and I took a long run together despite the warm weather. We ended at Riverwalk in Bradenton where we took a break and had some refreshments before jogging home. Ginger had gone to her gym where she could exercise in air-conditioned comfort; I thought something got lost in the translation. Saturday night we repeated our trysts of the night before, only Beth spent the night with me, and Ginger with Doug and Jo. Sunday night I had Jo on one side as I slept and Ginger on the other.

Monday, I worked on my proposal to Tara Bennett, and also took time to call and talk to her, only to tell her I had fond memories of our times together the previous week. I did the same for Stacy, who also told me she was eager for her trip to Sarasota to visit us on Friday.

I suggested that Ginger call Blake and invite him to join us for the weekend. She did and he fell all over himself because he’d get to see her again. She told me he worried a little about meeting me, despite all the play with sexy photographs of each of us fucking other people the nights I was with Tara and Stacy, and she was with Blake. She assured him he would only be welcomed and there’d be no friction.

The rest of the week went by rapidly. One night when we were all together we talked about our weekend guests with our neighbors. We each made sure they knew they had a free rein with our guests. We’d told them about our ‘neighborhood’, albeit in veiled terms.


Late Friday afternoon Ginger and I drove my SUV to the airport. Stacy and Blake were arriving about thirty minutes apart from Houston and White Plains, respectively. Stacy arrived first, and I met her right outside security.

We had an epic kiss as we greeted each other. When we parted I realized that about half the airport were watching us. The women were apparently wondering what I had that attracted so much love and affection from a very hot looking twenty four year old blonde. The men were eating their hearts out.

Stacy had virtually no luggage. She had a shoulder bag that doubled as both a purse and a suitcase. The bag was slightly smaller than Denmark. She pulled her blouse down and showed me that she was already wearing her bikini. Other than some cosmetics and underwear, she pretty much had the weekend nailed.

We went to where disembarking passengers from the New York flight would appear and I introduced Stacy to Ginger. The two instantly bonded, and the awkwardness I expected on Stacy’s behalf never materialized. She was very self-confident and self-assured. From what I knew from my consulting work, MBAs from top schools like Wharton were all that way.

We stood around and talked as Blake’s flight landed and taxied to the gate. A few minutes later, Ginger gave a hero’s welcome to the handsome man as he appeared with a small carry-on. He was reluctant to stop kissing her despite the attention of a large segment of the airport including all his fellow passengers that had to walk around them.

Ginger held onto Blake’s arm, clutching it to her breasts as she brought him over to us for introductions. Blake appeared unsure how to treat me. He was not used to open relationships, especially meeting the husband of one of the women he’d seduced. I attributed the seduction to him in public; however, I believe Ginger always had the upper hand.

We got to short-term parking and Stacy and Blake made to get into the back seat, leaving the ‘married couple’ to ride together up front. Ginger announced that was not how we were traveling. She got in back with Blake and Stacy took the front passenger seat. By the time we paid for the parking, Ginger and Blake were making out frantically in the back seat. Stacy looked back several times, and then checked with me to see whether I was going to react. I wasn’t. I would have been disappointed if Ginger hadn’t immediately put the make on her guest; she liked him and was horny for some outside loving.

To Stacy’s surprise and amazement, Blake got the better part of a blowjob from my wife. He kept looking at her and me expecting some kind of reaction, but nothing happened except for the front seat being voyeurs to the exhibitionists in the backseat. I adjusted my rear-view mirror, and Ginger made sure to keep the action visible in the gap between the front seats. Ginger also told her guest that he was not to cum because she wanted him on edge for the better part of the evening.

We were at the house in a little over a half-hour. We showed our guests around the place, made sure they knew the rudiments about the pool and kitchen, and then showed them to our rooms. Ginger and Blake were going to take up residence in the guest room, while Stacy and I would command the master bedroom. We flipped a coin to decide that division of space between us. Ginger mentioned in the same breath that our neighbors might join us in various ways during the evening, including in our bedrooms.

We started cocktails in bathing suits, at least until Ginger appeared in half of hers. She eliminated the bra to her bikini and only wore the bottoms. Blake and I liked that. She encouraged Stacy to join her, and she immediately whipped off the top to her bikini. My mouth started to water, and Blake could barely contain himself.

About then, Beth appeared similarly dressed or undressed depending on your point of view. I got a very loving kiss from her and made sure to feel her breasts in a sexy way right in front of our guests so they knew without a doubt that we were intimate.

Doug appeared carrying some dishes for dinner. Ginger welcomed him in a similar way, encouraging him to fondle and finger her as they made out. Jo appeared last with a tray of hors d’oeuvres, and she and I went through the welcoming dance again.

Stacy observed out loud with a chuckle, “You apparently know your neighbors really well.”

Ginger spoke before I could, “We do. We both have open marriages, and so being next door to each other has been a boon to our inter-relationships.”

Blake watched and listened to all of us as though he were sitting mid-court at a professional tennis match. His head jerked from player to player as he absorbed everything being said and the sexual implications.

I added to Ginger’s comment, “There’s no pressure, but you and Blake are both welcome to create whatever level of relationship with them that you want. We’re not exclusive or possessive, and we don’t get jealous.”

Blake finally spoke, “So, you didn’t get jealous when Ginger sent you the cellphone photographs we took of each other two weeks ago?”

I shook my head. “Nope. Not a bit. Heck one night I was with a really hot woman slightly older, and the next night her daughter joined us.” I purposely didn’t reference Tara or Stacy.

Stacy grinned proudly, puffed out her chest, and added, “That’d be me! The hot older woman is my mother.”

Suddenly, to my surprise Ethan walked from the house onto the patio. “Hello, Everyone. I heard there was a weekend party here, so I thought I’d invite myself.”

There was a flurry of hugs and kisses again, and then introductions. After the arrival hubbub died down I asked him, “Where’s Ellie?”

Ethan grinned. “You won’t believe it. We created our own open relationship just the way you and mom did. Well, Ellie had this guy she’s been interested in for all of last year, so she flirted with him and he asked her out this weekend. She took it up a level and suggested that the two of them rent a cabin on the lake near the campus and spend the weekend in it. She said he got that deer in the headlights look, and then agreed. So, Ellie probably has Justine’s junk in her possession about now. He’ll be drained dry by tomorrow morning, let alone Sunday midday when they have to checkout.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.