The Threesome Next Door - Cover

The Threesome Next Door

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 7: Family and Sibling Disclosures

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Family and Sibling Disclosures - A married couple with older children reevaluates their marriage and relationships when a threesome with a man and two women moves in next door. They create an open marriage, and then accumulate many other friends and lovers until they too have a plural relationship with two other women and a dramatically different lifestyle that pleases them. (28 Chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Doug came over a short time later by way of the widening gap in the hedge between our back lots. Jillian had just explained how she got started in doing porn videos. He surveyed our poolside.

Ginger, Jillian and Tina were all naked side by side on different chaises basking in the sun and aglow with lotion. I sat in the shade reading. I waved at him, but he went over to Ginger. “Hi Babe.”

Ginger’s eyes opened and she smiled up at her lover. A few seconds later, her naked body was plastered against Doug as she kissed him in welcome. The kiss could not be mistaken as a ‘friendly’ kiss; it was a serious, knock-your-socks-off, come-fuck-me kiss that familiar lovers share.

Gin then turned and gestured, “Doug, this is my daughter Jillian and her friend Tina.”

Doug politely said, “I recognize you from your videos. You’re both sexier in person than on a computer or TV screen.”

Jillian was caught off guard, “You’ve seen me?” She actually sounded embarrassed.

“Sure. Steve showed all of us your vids after he discovered you. Knowing I’d probably meet you I watched all of your videos including the new one with Tina. Very nice and very arousing.”

Jillian seemed unsure about whether to cover up or not. Tina had rolled onto her stomach so her breasts were mostly hidden.

Ginger said to our daughter, “Oh, don’t worry about Doug. He’s our neighbor and he’s seen it all anyway. He has two wives, and has an open marriage.”

Doug helped kick the bucket a few feet further; “And the three of us are so glad your parents opted for an open marriage as well.”

I couldn’t have planned this better than the way it was unfolding. We wanted to tell Jillian what we were up to, but had wanted to clear the air on her career stuff before we got into our family stuff.

Jillian turned to Ginger and me, “Open marriage? What are you doing? You apparently have some things to share with me.” She sounded miffed and judgmental. I almost laughed out loud at the hypocrisy.

I gestured to Doug to come with me and we went inside and took a few minutes to get two beers, and then went outside again. We took chairs, but were quiet so we could listen to Ginger explain our open marriage to our daughter.

We’d missed a little background but heard Ginger saying, “So, your dad and I wrote an Open Marriage Agreement together. There’s a copy around here somewhere.”

Jillian said with a touch of disbelief, “And you have sex with other people, like that man you kissed.”

Ginger said, “Yes. That’s what’s really open about it. So far we’ve been far more active in that regard that I ever thought we would. It’s just wonderful.”

“Care to explain that to me,” Jillian insisted.

“Well, at first I thought it would just be Doug, Beth, and Jo. You’ll meet Beth and Jo very soon, I’m sure. Beth had an old lover who’d been away, and he brought his current girlfriend back to Florida and we all got together. They were Brad and Megan. They’re moving back to this area again, so I’m sure we’ll see them frequently.”

Ginger forged ahead and I wondered how she’d handle the next part. She said, “And then there was another couple, and Jo has some friends who’ll come by soon, so we’ve been branching out with their assistance part of the time.”

I chuckled. Ginger should never play poker. Jillian read that something was slightly amiss with the last bit that her mother told her.

Jillian asked, “Who were the last couple? Who is it that Jo knows?”

Ginger looked to me for relief. I waved my hand. “You may as well tell her. She’ll find out momentarily anyway.” I was thinking about what would happen when Ethan got back from his last day at work and arrived with Ellie in tow.

Ginger mumbled a response, and Jillian asked for clarification. Ginger was clearer and louder the next time. “The second couple is your brother Ethan and his girlfriend Ellie. They’re part of our intimate circle of friends.”

Jillian blurted out, “You fuck my brother? Your son?”

Ginger grinned sheepishly and nodded. “Yeah, he was a virgin until a couple of weeks ago. Beth took his virginity, but he got with the rest of us that weekend, as well.”

Jillian was sputtering again.

Tina was now sitting up. She reached a point where she didn’t care who saw her tits or her pussy. She said, “Wow, you have a much more interesting family than I do.”


Ethan and Ellie arrived about six. He’d gotten off work early, but the two of them had played a fast round of nine holes before leaving.

Ethan greeted his naked sister, not reacting especially one way or the other at her mode of undress. Ellie peeled off her clothes, came and gave Doug and me really sexy kisses and allowed us to finger her in return, and then dove into the pool. Ethan stripped down and joined her a few seconds later.

I commented to no one in particular, “Skinny-dipping is the preferred swimming mode.”

After refreshing themselves, the two came out of the pool by way of the stairs. Ethan was partially erect, a perpetual state for a nineteen-year-old man I had learned.

He came and sat next to Ginger, even leaning over and giving her a lover’s kiss. Ellie came and sat on my lap. By now, I’d removed the last of my clothing, so I could almost impale her on my shaft. She wiggled around, trying to do exactly that.

Jillian watched everything going on like a lizard with each eye moving to focus on some other event in her vicinity.

I whispered to Ellie that she should take Ethan inside and turn on the large screen TV and hit the Play button on the DVD player. She did just that. The two of them went inside to get some refreshments and check something out.

Fifteen minutes later, Ethan came bursting out of the house and almost ran up to his sister. “Jilly! You are Jill Janes? You did a porn video? Holy shit!”

Jillian gulped and faced her naked brother who had a hard-on trying to point at the sky overhead. “Yes, that’s me. I have done about a dozen porn videos, and will be doing more in the future. I like it. It’s very empowering and fun to do.”

“And you fuck all those guys?”

Jillian laughed at his disbelief, “Yes, I fuck all those guys. That’s what makes it fun, arousing, and erotic to do. I take it you saw just one of them.”

Ethan pointed back at the house where Ellie was standing listening to the conversation. “Ellie just showed me. It was on our DVD player. My dad clued her in to have me watch it. I have only seen a few minutes of it. Fuck, sis! I just about came seeing you fuck those two guys.”

Ellie came over, “I can help you with that later, or Beth or Jo can. Hey, maybe your sister can even help you get some relief.”

Ethan ignored her. He spun on his heels and said, “I want to see what else happens in that video. I saw others piled up next to the player.” He was gone in two seconds. Ellie shrugged and went back inside with him. I had burnt all her videos to DVD discs.

Ginger laughed and teased. “He’ll have her bent over a chair in two minutes and have his way with her as he watches you Jillian.”

“Really!” Jillian said in disbelief.

I said, “I don’t think it’ll take two minutes. Go look.”

Jillian got up and Tina followed her. They tiptoed into the house and peeked into the media room. They came back in thirty seconds.”

Jillian said, “You were right, except they’re on the sofa fucking as they both watch me get fucked by my boss and his sidekick.”

Ginger said to her, “Just the way you invited questions, your dad and me welcome any of your questions.”

Jillian said, “All right, how’d you start fucking Ethan?”

Ginger explained, “Go back earlier than that. We have a hot and heavy relationship with Doug, Jo, and Beth. Because Ethan was in and out of the house, we were trying to keep the open marriage part of our lives private from him. We’d go next door each night, have dinner with our close friends, and then enjoy sex with them until bedtime when we’d come home.

“About five or six weeks ago, Ethan brought Ellie home with him to meet us. Now, he knew we went next door, but had never come over. Because we weren’t at home, he and Ellie came over and caught us in flagrante delicto, as they say. Doug was fucking my lights out, and your dad was deep into Beth and Jo was riding his mouth and tongue. After that, the secret was out of the bag, and all I can say is that one thing led to another. Your dad encouraged me, too. I think the tide turned when I had Ethan coat my nude body with suntan lotion, making sure he didn’t miss any spots. That night we changed our relationship. Jo and Beth had already taken his virginity by then. Oh, yeah, your dad took Ellie’s cherry, but she also did Doug and Ethan that night.”

Jillian asked, “How do you think he’d respond if I did the suntan lotion thing with him?”

Tina snorted and laughed. “He probably fuck you harder than you’ve ever been fucked, and that’s saying something.”

Ginger pointed at Tina with a laugh and said, “What she said. He’d get really worked up. You saw him in there watching your videos and fucking his girlfriend. They have an open relationship, if you want take advantage of it.”

Jillian smirked and asked, “And what if I asked dad to put suntan lotion on me?”

Ginger laughed, “Pick your target. Doug will respond the same way. They’ve all seen you in action now, and want to be part of it with you.”

“Even dad?”

“Especially your dad. Remember, he even admitted to masturbating to your videos when he was on the road. He told me it was the hottest porn he’s ever seen.”

Jillian said, “A different line of questions; how’s your marriage?”

“Stronger than ever,” Ginger and I both said in unison.

About then Jo and Beth walked into the backyard. They were naked. They came over and Ginger did introductions. There were also some romantic kisses between Jo and Beth and Ginger and me.

Jillian asked, “Are you three an event, too?” She was referring to only the women.

Ginger nodded. “We are. Turns out your mother is more or less bisexual. I love playing with these two or Ellie or Megan as much as they seemed to like playing with me. When we get together as a group, there’s always some down time for the guys, so we’d have time to be together.”

Jillian swore almost silently under her breath. She had realized she’d missed so much about her parents growing up. Now, she was pretty well gone from the house and was just discovering sides to her parents that made them much more appealing to her.

Ellie and I stood and she moved over to Doug. I picked up a bottle of suntan lotion and strolled over to Jillian. She watched me coming, especially since I was nude and my pecker arrived a few seconds before the rest of me did. Ginger winked at me as I passed her chaise. She whispered, “Go ahead! Make the rest of us horny.”

I filled my hands with lotion and then started to work on my daughter’s right foot and ankle as she lay on her stomach. I was very thorough and worked my way up to her knee, and then I did her other foot and calf. After another dose of lotion, I did her thigh, noting that she spread her legs slightly as I neared her groin. I massaged the lotion into her up to her buttocks before moving to the other leg and repeating.

Jillian’s back was so smooth. We hadn’t commented on the tattoos we hadn’t previously seen on her shoulder or her mons – one a Celtic design about four by six inches. I massaged the lotion into it and the rest of her. I felt her visibly relax and heard a sigh. I hadn’t touched her like this since she was under ten years old and we went to the beach. I worked my way down to her glutes.

“Roll over,” I told her after her back side was well massaged and lotioned. Jillian slowly rolled over on her chaise and got comfortable with her arms at her side. I thought I might have detected a blush as her pussy came into view.

I worked on her forehead, arms, and neck, and then started on her torso including her breasts. She’d inherited great looking tits from her mother, and this was as much a pleasure as massaging and making love to Ginger’s. When they were sparkling I moved south to her feet and calves again skipping a crucial area.

When I did her thighs, I massaged the lotion in right up to her pussy without touching the area I’d left as I’d worked down to just above her mons earlier. Jillian’s legs spread slightly and I could see the wetness along her slit and on the beautiful swollen lips that stuck out slightly. She was aroused.

The moan as I touched her private area proved she had sex on her mind. I filled in the area with lotion and then used one hand on her breasts as I massaged her pussy, allowing my hand to spread around not only the lotion, but also the juices she seemed to be emitting at a prodigious rate.

One finger and then a second slipped inside. I found her G-spot in a second, and carefully stroked with my fingertips as I brought my other hand down to her clit. Ginger would soar into outer space when I did this, and Jillian followed that same model.

Jillian’s back arched, she moaned, her legs clamped around my hand, and I felt the spasms of her vagina around my fingers as she came. “Oh, daddy. So good,” she moaned with her eyes still shut against the blinding sun.

I held my position with her and lightly stroked her breasts. I leaned in and kissed her. I whispered, “I love you.”

“Oh, daddy. I love you. Please take me inside and make love to me. Right now.”

I glanced at Ginger who was right next to us. She smiled and nodded, and gave a little gesture with some fingers that I was to take Jillian into the house.

Jillian rose reluctantly from the chaise, and allowed me to lead her into the house. Ginger followed us. We went to the media room.

Jillian said, “Put on one of my DVDs. As you masturbate to my videos in the future on your trips I want you to remember this afternoon when we really did fuck.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.