The Threesome Next Door - Cover

The Threesome Next Door

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 6: Secrets Disclosed

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Secrets Disclosed - A married couple with older children reevaluates their marriage and relationships when a threesome with a man and two women moves in next door. They create an open marriage, and then accumulate many other friends and lovers until they too have a plural relationship with two other women and a dramatically different lifestyle that pleases them. (28 Chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Bump In The Road #2 took an interesting twist or two on the following Wednesday evening. Ethan had left the house after cleaning up and showering after work to take his new girlfriend to dinner and spend the evening with her ‘out somewhere’. As we were doing almost every night when we were home, Ginger and I went next door to swim and enjoy an evening cookout with our neighbors and then some gratuitous sex with them.

The sun had set, a few thunderstorms were around but it had been dry in our neighborhood, and we’d finished dinner and put all the food away. Beth, Jo, and I were naked and making love on the patio. I had Beth riding my cock as I sat in a wide chair. Jo was standing over me so that when I put my head back and she could lower her torso and I could do a very credible job of eating her pussy. Next to us, on a chaise Ginger was in the missionary position with Doug slowly pumping his cock back and forth into her pussy as they kissed and made out.

I became aware of more that just the snug pussy around my cock and the taste of pussy flooding my mouth with girl juice. I heard a female whisper loudly, “Let go of my arm! I don’t want to go. I want to watch. This is so fuckin’ hot.”

I decided after a brief analysis that hearing the voice of an unknown female so close to where I was fucking with two women was not a good thing. I tapped on Jo’s legs so she rose and dismounted from over me. I looked out past Beth and there stood Ethan with his mouth agape and a female about his age looking eager and excited about us, and that included her gawking at Ginger and Doug.

I decided to tough it out. I said, “Hello. Hi Ethan. What’s your name?”

The pretty young girl said, “Hi. I’m Ellie. Ethan brought me over to meet his parents.”

I smiled, “I’m a parent to that lad. My wife and his mother is the redhead on the other chaise.”

At that moment Doug and Ginger were scrambling to uncouple and cover their private parts, only it was too late – waaaay too late. I kind of chuckled at our misfortune. Beth carefully rose off of my cock and turned to the couple with no trace of modesty.

Beth said, “I’m Beth – their next door neighbor.” She pointed at Jo, “And that’s Jo my wife and Doug over there is our husband. We’re a triad, and we also have an open marriage just like Ethan’s parents.” I admired the way Beth totally ignored our nudity.

Ethan’s mouth was moving like a gold fish, opening and closing only no sound was coming out. He seemed a little short of breath, too.

Ellie tried to ignore the nudity and said, “I’m home for the summer from Florida State. I’m going to be a senior. My major is chemistry. I play golf and that’s where I met Ethan.”

I stood with my slightly softer cock leading the way. I went to Ellie and we shook hands, a perfunctory social move. I hope she didn’t worry about whose pussy my fingers had been dabbling in only minutes earlier. If she did, she didn’t show it.

Ethan finally found a voice, “Daaaaad. You and mom are fucking other people.”

Ellie poked him in the side. “Their neighbors silly, and they obviously like each other. I like what they were doing, too. Your dad has a nice cock.” Ellie took a step forward and took my cock in one hand; she started to rub and massage the shaft with her fingers and then added her other hand. Seconds after that she knelt in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. She hummed in delight. It was covered in Beth’s pussy juice.

Ethan’s eyes were the size of saucers as he watched his new girlfriend ingest my cock. He was making strange sounds.

Ellie pulled away, “You taste like pussy – lots of it. That’s really good.” In a gulp, she took me in again.

Beth went to Ethan. She was nude, too. They hadn’t met. She said, “Ethan, it’s so good to meet you. You mom and dad have told me you were around. I’m surprised our paths haven’t crossed. Why don’t you remove your clothes and join us in skinny-dipping ... and whatever else comes to mind.”

Beth moved into my son’s personal space and kissed him. She then tugged upward on the shoulders of his t-shirt until he allowed her to pull it over his head. His belt, shorts, and boxers went next. As the last of his clothing disappeared his hard cock bobbed into view. Beth turned to me and smiled, and then started to do to Ethan what Ellie was doing to me – a fabulous blowjob. Jo had gone over near Ginger and Doug.

Beth could be really forward when she wanted. This was one of those times. She pushed Ethan over to a chaise and had him lie back. She then mounted him in a sixty-nine and instructed him to eat her pussy while she planned to suck his insides out through his cock. I think he believed her. I wasn’t sure what else was going on in his head, but he went right to work following her instructions.

I lifted Ellie up from her blowjob and she let me strip her clothes away in a seductive and teasing manner. She also let me kiss her. She sat where I’d been sitting as Beth was riding me. I went down on her, and she about popped out of her skin as I put her legs over my shoulders. She held my head, but I was already tonguing and eating the right spots so there was no need for further guidance. My fingers entered the young girl’s pussy, and soon I had her crooning that she was getting closer and closer.

Ellie pulled my head up and looked me in the eye. “Fuck me, please, but be gentle. I don’t have a lot of experience. I was hoping Ethan and I ... tonight ... you know. I think this might be better ... a whole lot better.” She eyed my steely erection.

I gently relocated Ellie to a chaise that was next to us. Ellie steered my cock to her pussy as she spread her legs wide. I moved forward to steer the cockhead inside of her. She was very tight, but also very wet. I think on my tenth stroke she ejaculated a small ocean of girl juice between us. She flooded the chaise and me, and had an obvious orgasm.

I continued to stroke into her, pulling her body with me as I withdrew, and pushing her back as I thrust forward. I leaned down and we kissed. God, she liked to kiss. She was passionate and her saliva tasted divine as we French kissed. Her tongue tried to find my cock again by way of my mouth, throat, and deeper inside. She moaned in clear delight.

Further away, I saw that Beth was now riding Ethan. Moreover, she was riding him and explaining how she didn’t want him to cum until she told him to. She taught him how to use his fingers on her clitoris as they fucked, and after a few minutes she had a climax and thanked him.

Even further away, Ginger and Doug had started to fuck again, back in the missionary position. I had to admire Ginger for not saying a word to Ethan as he got occupied elsewhere with one of our dear friends. Jo knelt over Ginger to get her pussy eaten.

I heard Beth have another orgasm and then coach Ethan in how to have an orgasm of his own that would be more pleasing to a woman. He must have erupted inside her less than a minute later. I glanced over and the two of them were wrapped up in each other in an epic kiss.

Ellie pleaded with me, “Come inside me. I’m on the pill and safe. I’ve never felt a man’s cum inside me. I’ve never felt a man inside me. You’ll be the first. Please.”

I couldn’t resist an invitation like that. I jettisoned my cargo inside the tight pussy, and on my last strokes felt some of it being forced out beside my cock. Ellie kissed me like the end of the world was nigh. I kissed back with the same ferocity until we slowed to a stop.

Ginger sat beside me on the chaise. She introduced herself to Ellie. “Hi. I’m Ethan’s mother. You can call me Ginger or Gin. You’re very pretty. You’re also very full of my husband and my husband’s spunk.”

Ellie replied in kind. “Thank you for letting me be with your husband. I was worried about being with Ethan tonight. I’m a virgin, or a rather I was until a few minutes ago.”

I rolled my eyes. No wonder Ellie had been so tight. I was the first man to be inside of her. She was delicious.

Gin said, “Oh, that’s so sweet that you let Steve take your cherry.”

Ellie volunteered, “Well, Ethan is ... or rather was ... a virgin until tonight, too. Your friend took care of him.”

We glanced over and to my surprise Beth was teaching Ethan how to cleanup after himself once he’d cum inside a woman. He was eating out Beth and using two fingers inside her to extract his cum from inside her. Beth was coaching him with encouraging words about how good it felt, how he’d be so unique as a male of the species that would do this for a girl, and how good she hoped she tasted to him. He was humming.

Once they stopped, Beth and Ethan came over and joined us. Doug and Jo had gone inside their house. Ginger walked over to our son and gave him a loving hug that connected them from knees to shoulder. She kissed him and praised his performance and tolerance with what was happening. They were both naked, and when they separated I noted that Ethan had regained his epic hard-on. He also couldn’t take his eyes off his mother’s naked body that was dripping cum down both legs.

Doug and Jo came out of the house with a bottle of champagne and a stack of plastic cups. Doug said, “My God, two virgins gave it up here tonight. We have to celebrate and toast their happy futures.” He poured seven small glasses of the bubbly essence until the bottle was empty and we all toasted Ethan and Ellie. They blushed.

Ellie looked around at everybody and said, “Can we do it again?”

Ethan about lost his cool, but he nodded and said, “Yeah, that was the best.”

In the second round, Doug was with Ellie, and Ethan was with Jo.

I gave Ginger a teasing look and she shook her head violently ‘NO!’ I got a nasty look from her, too. Her response made me laugh for several minutes.


After our evening where Ethan and Ellie caught us and they lost their virginities, we insisted on a sit down talk with our son and his erstwhile girlfriend. They were agreeable and so we sat on our patio the next morning having coffee. We explained about the relationship with Doug, Beth, and Jo, and how we had opened up our marriage to them and others.

I showed the two our Open Marriage Agreement and explained about setting limits and boundaries that we were comfortable with before we got into a situation where a decision was needed.

Ginger emphasized that we did not want the community to know about what was going on, yet we also didn’t feel that we were doing anything wrong. She contrasted social norms with specific family behavior.

We allowed the two of them to ask us any questions they wanted. Ethan wanted to know what it was like for me to have open access to pussy other than my wife. He was also concerned about any erosion of the love and stability Ginger and I felt for each other and whether we were hurting our marriage and long-term prospects. We both answered those to the best of our ability.

Ellie was concerned about developing both a reputation and a desire for slutty behavior. She admitted to having truly enjoyed being fucking by three different men the night before, and wanting to do that over and over. Ginger took on that question; thank heaven. I almost didn’t see what the problem was.

During the conversation, Ellie also admitted to developing loving and affectionate feelings for Ethan. She wanted him to be her boyfriend, if he was up for it. Ethan told her that she fascinated and enthralled him. He wanted her as much as she wanted him.

The two of them surprised us by both turning and stating that despite their newly pledged relationships, they also wanted to be part of the group of people that they’d discovered the night before. They were worried because they were at least ten years younger than some of the others and much younger than us, but we told them that was a group decision and that I felt they would be more than welcome, certainly for the rest of the summer.

Ethan and Ellie beamed with large smiles that we were giving them support and permission to be with us. I suggested they visit next door for a further clarification about their last question – the desire to participate. They took their coffee cups and went through the hedgerow.

About twenty minutes later, I heard a low wail from a lone female. I peeked through the hedge and saw Doug again plowing his cock into Ellie’s pussy. Beside them Beth and Jo were fucking Ethan on another chaise, and having him eat whichever one of them didn’t have his large erection surging inside them.

I told Ginger, and blatantly suggested that she might like to rethink her relationship with our son. She was again surprised. “I would think that would turn you off in a huge way,” she stated.

“Maybe I’m influenced by Jill Janes and how I reacted to her. Already, I feel I could cross that line, but not without your enthusiastic support.”

“You’d fuck our daughter?”

I nodded, “Yeah, I’ve come to realize I would. I’m shocked at my own desires, but as we’ve rewritten the agreement between you and me, I think we could rewrite it between our kids and us, too. I’m not into guys, but you seem to be. Think about it.”

Ginger was quiet and after Ethan and Ellie came back, I saw her studying him. I suggested that nude sunbathing was the thing to do, and soon the four of us were stretched out on the chaises working up an appetite for lunch.

After lunch, Ellie had me put suntan lotion on her sweet body. She was wet, nubile, and horny. I was erect and horny. Before we were through, I was pumping my cock deep into her body as she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her on each inward thrust. We went for a long time and shared many sexy kisses.

Ethan got asked to put suntan lotion on his mother. Ginger had watched Ellie and me, and I felt certain that she was hornier than a Louisiana swamp toad in the springtime. I watched as Ethan carefully covered every inch of her back, glutes, and legs. I could tell that he didn’t want his mother to accuse him of copping a feel.

Ginger then turned over and slightly spread her legs. Ethan did her legs up to six inches below her pussy. He then skipped over the area and did her midriff from above her mons to just below her breasts, skipped another area and did her chest and face, being careful to keep the lotion from her eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.