The Threesome Next Door
Chapter 5: Speed Bumps

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Speed Bumps - A married couple with older children reevaluates their marriage and relationships when a threesome with a man and two women moves in next door. They create an open marriage, and then accumulate many other friends and lovers until they too have a plural relationship with two other women and a dramatically different lifestyle that pleases them. (28 Chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Ginger and I spent a lot of the next week naked. I often had my cock in one of the three pussies I could avail myself of, as did Doug. Ginger often had either my cock or Doug’s inside her body, if not fucking her then in a blowjob. The three women also spent hours together on a daily basis, usually when both Doug and I were too worn out to do anything sexual except watch, which we often did.

We did two overnights with each other’s spouses during the week. I went to Doug’s bed on Monday and Thursday nights, as he came to mine to be with Ginger.

One thing we all decided over another communal dinner mid-week was that we loved having sex together. We all liked being not only in the same room, but also in the same bed. Five of us swapping and kissing and sucking and anything else we could think of.

Perhaps it was because I’d seen so much in the business world, but I knew when everything seemed to be going well, perhaps too well, that something would happen to put a speed bump in the road.

The first speed bump occurred on Friday.

Beth’s lover from out of state called her; he was coming to Sarasota and wanted to see her and spend time with her. Beth happened to be with me when she took the call. I was eating her pussy at the time, post coitus.

I learned a few things as a result of the call. Beth’s lover had been in her life for a decade, since she started college. They had been on the verge of getting married, but Beth didn’t want to be tied down ‘that way’. He had been possessive and demanding, although he could hide it well. She wanted something unconventional and she’d obviously found that with Doug and Jo.

The most interesting part of her revelations was that Brad had also become Jo’s lover. He’d been with both women many times as their open marriage triad was first formed. Beth obviously still cared for him a great deal. She suspected that Jo did, too. Doug liked the guy as well.

I suggested that Ginger and I just give them the days they needed to be with Brad and that they shouldn’t feel compelled to involve us. Beth would have none of that. She wanted us to meet Brad and, as it turned out, his girlfriend Megan, who she’d never met. She thought we could all ‘be together’ and have some fun, before anything got too serious.

Now, I read that ‘get together’ in a simple, plain, and naïve way, as in we’ll just have a cookout or something along those lines. Beth had other ideas that didn’t come across until the visit by Brad and Megan was underway. Ginger understood things about the way I had. We were getting old and out of touch, I guess.

On Thursday the following week we again gathered for a communal dinner on our back patio. The only difference was that Brad and Megan had been welcomed into residence next door.

Brad was very outgoing – an extrovert if ever there was one. He was a golfer, and had a knack for remembering people’s names and facts about them. Beth had told him a little about Ginger and me, and he used what he’d learned in a gracious way as we met for the first time and became friends. He was friendly, and easy to get along with. I also didn’t see the possessiveness and demanding personality that Beth had mentioned. Later, she told me that he’d mellowed out.

I could tell Ginger was also taken with him, especially since Beth told her and Megan that we were their new lovers. Suddenly, the new couple saw us in a new light. We blushed appropriately, but not too much. I thought it was nice that we could talk so openly about our new fivesome relationship.

After dinner, Jo suggested we skinny-dip in our pool. The idea had barely been voiced before Jo, Beth, and Ginger jumped up and stripped away their clothes. Doug followed at Gin’s prodding, and then I got dragged into the mix. Brad and Megan followed last, but as it turned out enthusiastically.

We all swam around for a while enjoying the water and I guess the naughtiness of naked swimming, especially with two new people in our mix.

As we got out, Beth did some matchmaking that brought me up short. I hadn’t expected any exhibitionist sex the way we’d been doing for the past two or three weeks. Beth wanted us all making love right there on my patio.

Beth instructed in a loving tone, “Doug, you and Ginger take the chaise by the trellis. Jo and I want to be with Brad on this chaise; so Steve you and Megan can become better friends on the one right there.” She was pointing and nudging as she made the assignments.

Ginger got her favorite new partner, and they latched onto each other in a great nude kiss. She had hold of his growing erection and was leading him to their assigned bed.

Brad took a few steps to be with Jo and Beth, even wrapping an arm around the latter as he kissed her. The two women comfortably moved into his arms and their kissing began.

Megan looked a little surprised, but not totally flummoxed.

I whispered to her, “No one wants to have you do anything you’re uncomfortable with doing. We can take a walk if that would make you feel better.”

Megan came up to me and kissed me on the lips. That kiss led to a few more. She finally said, “That you would say that to me, shows me the type of man you are. I have no qualms about being with you. I am hopeful that you will like me as much as I am coming to like you.

Megan reached down and took one of my hands and brought it up to her breasts. She was not heavily endowed, but she wasn’t flat as a pancake either. As I captured the nipple between two fingers she mewed slightly, and looked at me. I kissed her again. She was very pretty.

Seconds later we were on our assigned chaise making out. As we made out I allowed my fingers to drift around Megan’s pretty body, teasing her breasts, stroking her thighs and then her pussy lips, and finally allowing a finger to penetrate her vagina.

As I contemplated next steps, Megan moved and engulfed my cock. After a couple of tries, she’d deep throated me. Suddenly, I was the one mewing and squirming in delight.

I guided us into a kind of side-by-side sixty-nine where I could also nipple at her pussy and clit as she slid her mouth and throat up and down my hard shaft. Fortunately, she was more orgasmic that I was.

As we rested and adjusted after Megan’s first orgasm with me, I glanced over and Brad was already balls deep in Beth’s pussy, moving gracefully as she encouraged him. Jo was beside the pair kissing both of them and rubbing their bodies.

Megan watched and smiled. She said, “I heard it would be like this, but I’ve never seen anything like this. I like it.”

Beyond the F-F-M threesome, Ginger had just started to ride Doug.

Megan pulled me over her and I got the message. I slowly sank all of my man meat into her wet and well-lubricated cunt. She absorbed every inch of me in delight and with happy kisses. In seconds, we had a nice rhythm going. Neither of us was in a rush, but we were very content to be sexually coupled and fucking.

I chuckled and said, “This isn’t even our first date. I wonder what that would be like?”

Megan poked at me, “Who knew? I’m a slut. I’ve never done anything like this. Brad told me about the triad and his past relationship with Jo and Beth. They do not threaten me, I guess because in part I’m not sure where I’m going with Brad. This is a seminal event, however – this trip and now, this night. If this is one of the side benefits of being his partner, I will have to think more seriously about him.”

“You like this?”

“Fuck yes. Don’t let this go to you head, but I like YOU and I like Ginger. Jo and Beth are nice, of course. I didn’t get as much of a chance to talk to Doug during dinner.”

“I’m honored. We like you and Brad, too. We’re glad you’re staying for four days.”

“If this keeps up you may have to pull me out of here with a tow truck.” After a minute she asked, “You don’t mind Ginger with Doug?”

“Nope. We renegotiated our marriage a few weeks ago – we have an Open Marriage Agreement written and we study it almost daily.

Megan said, “I think that’s really modern. I like it. I particularly like it better than just throwing the terms ‘polyamory’ or ‘consensual non-monogamy’ around cavalierly. I’ve met people that I don’t think understand what they’re talking about. They like the sex, the variety, and the swinging, basically.”

“I think we’re on a different path. I think we have a whole bunch of love affairs underway between the five of us. We love the sex, however, there are other transcendent aspects to our relationships.”

Megan kissed me, “Got room for one more?”

“I thought you lived in Texas.”

“We do. We’re moving back to Sarasota in Brad’s case. It’ll be my first experience as a Florida girl. He asked, and I agreed to come with him. I guess that means we’re kind of serious. I’ll have to get a job around here, but my skills are very transferable.”

“Job?”

“Nurse.”

“Write your own ticket around here. Lots of aging people looking for help in every way you can imagine.”

Megan kissed me in a more meaningful way, “I hope we see a lot of each other.”

“I’m sure we will. I don’t know what you’re looking for in a house, but there are some for home for sale in this neighborhood. That’d be cool.”

We fucked, talked, made out, and fucked again. We finally orgasmed together, and then I surprised Megan when I went down on her to clean up the mess I’d made.

As I surfaced to kiss her some more, I glanced at the others. Doug was with Beth on the nearby chaise. That jarred my thinking.

I looked farther afield, and there was my Ginger bouncing up and down on the large cock that Brad had brought to the party. Jo was riding Brad’s tongue, and she and Gin were kissing and fondling each other’s breasts. Shit, I’d missed seeing my wife get impaled by the third cock in her life.

Brad and Megan stayed with the five of us until Monday morning when they raced up to Tampa for a morning flight back to Dallas. During that time I had a rotating population of women in my bed and even sleeping next to me: Ginger, Jo, Beth, and Megan. I was especially careful to always make it special for Ginger, and I think she was for me.


The second speed bump to trip up our relationship quintet occurred two weeks after Brad and Megan’s visit. Ethan, Ginger and my son, came home from college for the summer. He wasn’t expected home for the summer. He had explained countless times how he wanted to prove he could make it on his own, how he was lining up a summer job near the university he attended, and how he ‘might’ drop in at the beginning and end of summer to say hello and see his friends.

Instead, he drove up in his jalopy that he insisted on keeping, and announced that he wanted his old room back and that he hadn’t been able to get a job for the summer near his college. All his friends had left the area, too.

Neither Ginger nor I were happy. Neither of us saw him just loafing around the house all summer with nothing to do. Accordingly, Ethan got an ultimatum his first night home that turned out to be very one sided. “Go get a job, right NOW!”

I kicked him out of the house as dressed for success as I could get him to consider at eight o’clock the next morning. I explained that he was not to show his face until dinnertime or as such time that he had gainful summer employment. His mother and my attitude were a rude awakening for him. He was not in high school any longer. He was an adult and we treated him as one.

Ethan showed up at five o’clock his first day at home with a summer job. He would be working in the pro-shop at the Manatee Municipal Golf Club six days a week for a starting salary of $9.25 per hour, and going up to $10.00 per hour after the first month if he had good attendance and a good customer service attitude. He would work from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with an hour off for lunch. He was also encouraged to use the club facilities as a side benefit, and that included free rounds of golf, running a children’s ‘how to’ class, and doing any and all other jobs around the club as he was needed. Ginger and I were astounded at his good fortune and almost did a jig.

The other part of Ethan being at home was that we were suddenly going to be seriously impaired in the sexual relationships we had just formed with our next-door threesome. The first day apart was like our hearts had been ripped from our bodies. The second day put us nigh on death’s door due to horniness and desire for our ‘others’.

Of course, Ginger and I were making love multiple times a night. We were even putting on exhibitionist shows in the master bedroom window for our friends as they cavorted right below us in their Jacuzzi or on one of the chaises. (Ethan’s windows were on the other side of the house.)

The third night we just said, “Fuck it.” Ginger and I went next door for dinner, and bid Ethan a pleasant evening on his own. I reminded him that he had to be up about 6:30 a.m. and on his way to his new job soon after. Ethan had had an eight a.m. class his last semester so he had gotten used to being an early riser compared to many other college students.

Ginger and I sated ourselves sexually together with our threesome friends. We made their bed a sodden and smelly mess of wet spots from one side to the other, and from the foot to the headboard. Every possible combination and position in Kama Sutra was explored in detail with single and multiple partners, often with great amusement and laughter.

Well, if they didn’t mind having nightly visitors we could all remain happy over the summer until the fourth week in August when Ethan went back to school. Of course, one day in the middle of the week we’d have to miss a night when he had the next day off and would be hanging around with nothing to do. He was having trouble connecting with his old ‘crowd’ who’d all gotten jobs near their new schools.

We all motored on with that as our schedule as we got deeper into June.


The second week in June was when we ran into our third speed bump. I discovered the bump, pondered what to do about it long and hard, and then brought it back for our quintet to consider en masse.

As long planned, I had a week of travel starting on the second Monday in June. I had to leave Sunday afternoon, head to the west coast, spend three days in Silicon Valley, take a red eye to Atlanta, spend two days with my new client there, and head home on Friday evening.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.