The Threesome Next Door - Cover

The Threesome Next Door

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 4: Next Door Sex

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Next Door Sex - A married couple with older children reevaluates their marriage and relationships when a threesome with a man and two women moves in next door. They create an open marriage, and then accumulate many other friends and lovers until they too have a plural relationship with two other women and a dramatically different lifestyle that pleases them. (28 Chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Ginger and I both awoke on the early side. I think adrenalin still raced through both our bodies from the sex we’d had with our neighbors the night before.

Ginger took my face in both of her hands and kissed me. “I love you. I will always love you. Last night was fabulous, but being married to you and your attitude about what happened was and is spectacular. Thank you.”

I grinned, “I wasn’t exactly a passive spectator, you know. And I love you, too. I think we both had fun, and even got a heavy dose of romance with our neighbors.” Just then my stomach made a loud grumbling sound, which provoked a laugh from my wife.

Gin said, “Come on. Let’s feed the monster and stop the complaining.”

I slipped on some running shorts, and Gin just followed me to the kitchen without bothering with clothing. I liked the effect that our new open marriage was having on her mode of dress.

I did a few rashers of bacon and then prepared scrambled eggs as Gin got us coffee, juice, place settings, and such arranged on the table. We ate and by silent agreement didn’t talk about the huge gorilla sitting in the corner of the room.

Honestly, I was having difficulty thinking about what I wanted to say about it, other than I hoped we could keep doing what we did repeatedly, frequently, persistently, regularly, and often. My cock wouldn’t subside, but remained partially erect all the time. I was worried if I expressed my feelings that Ginger would feel I was throwing her to the side in favor of Beth and Jo.

We did look at each other and smiled a lot – A LOT! Most of the smiles were sheepish admissions that we’d both had some very naughty fun. There was no doubt that my night with Jo and Beth, and Ginger’s with Doug hadn’t revitalized our marriage. I was ready to take my wife to bed for the day, and maybe the week. I’d heard someplace that reclamation sex is the best. I didn’t want to wait. I kissed her again and again, and repeated my love over and over.

Just as we carried the last of our dishes to the sink, there was a rap-rap-rap on the back door. I opened it, and admitted Doug into our kitchen. He also wore some athletic shorts and not much else.

Ginger scurried across the room and threw her naked body into Doug’s arms, as the two of them went into a lover’s clench and shared some hard kisses that made my cock harden. Doug cupped her ass and obviously pulled her into his groin as they rubbed together. When her greeting of her new lover ended, she clutched his arm and gave me a sheepish smile.

Doug grinned, “That was the best and warmest welcome I’ve ever gotten anywhere. Thank you.” He kissed the top of Gin’s head, and then directed his attention to me.

Doug said, “I actually came to invite Steve to go to coffee with me. Call it a male-bonding thing, but I thought maybe we should talk after what happened last night. It’s nothing bad, at least on our part. I just think we should clear the air – mano-a-mano, so to speak.”

Ginger interrupted, “Oh, boo hiss. You didn’t come by to plunder my middle-age body again. Maybe now that the sun is up and you see the flaws...”

Doug stopped her, and picked her up over his shoulder as she squealed. He looked at me. “Can you recommend a place where I can show your wife how hot she is and how wrong she is about how attracted I am to her body, her mind, and her spirit?”

I pointed. “You may as well use the master bedroom. We have to change the linens anyway.”

Doug trudged off in that direction carrying Ginger over his shoulder as she lightly pounded on his back in mock anger. I was laughing at her plight. The two of them were also laughing.

Doug tossed my naked wife in the middle of our bed. Before she’d stopped bouncing he was naked. He pushed her back and buried his face in her pussy, making exaggerated humming and licking sounds of lapping and sucking on her slit, her juices, and her clit. I watched from the doorway, getting even harder by the second.

After two minutes he rose over her body and carefully drove his hard cock deep inside my wife. Her legs went around his body almost automatically, and the two of them started to bang their bodies together as they fucked in our bed. Gin was moaning about how good it felt, and how nice he was, and how fabulous his cock felt buried deep in her sweet little and innocent pussy.

Doug told Ginger, “God, woman, you are so fucking loveable. I do love you. You are anything but the middle-age body next door. You are the hot girl next door that I am going to have to romance and fuck on a frequent basis because after only one dose, you have me hooked on you.”

Doug and Ginger went at their fuck at a zealous pace. He soon warned that he wouldn’t last long since it was his first fuck of the day. Ginger told him she also was about to cum. They went over the edge together only five minutes after their lovemaking began. I’d started to masturbate as I watched the two of them. They were unbelievably sexy and arousing. As they came, he thrust into her as each surge of his semen rifled into her cunt. Gin moaned in her climax about how she could feel the warmth of his cum spread deep inside her, and feel the explosions of each ejaculation inside her.

The pair kissed and made out for another couple of minutes and then Doug rolled off of her and just lay in an exhausted manner beside her.

Ginger looked at me and said, “I want my husband to come and make love to me right now. Please, Steve.”

My hard cock slid right into her freshly used pussy and I started to enjoy the same kind of mating dance she’d just had with Doug. He’d barely moved beside us, mostly so he could watch our joining and pumping together. At one point he sucked on Ginger’s nearest breast as I hammered away at her body. He reached down at one point and stroked some fingers against her clit even occasionally touching my shaft as it moved in and out of Ginger’s sodden pussy.

Ginger coaxed Doug to bring his cock to her mouth. As I pistoned into her vagina, she sucked on his shaft – a shaft still wet with her juices and his cum. That was the sexiest thing I think I’d ever seen her do. I got harder and then proceeded to paste the inside of my wife’s cunt with a gallon of my own hot man juice. She had locked eyes with me as she licked and sucked on Doug, never breaking eye contact. Further, she had a slight smile at the corners of her mouth. She was teasing me, the she-devil!

After I’d extracted and also fallen beside her opposite to Doug, Ginger layback leaking a lot of cum and looking between the two of us. She said, “Well, who’s going to clean me up? You two made me a mess. You two should share responsibility for cleaning me.”

My mind made some quick calculations, and I immediately leaned in and brought my mouth to her drippy pussy and sucked in some of the emissions from inside her. I even used two fingers to pull some of the semen and her girl juice from inside her. After a minute or so, I pulled away and turned to Doug. “Your turn.”

Doug glanced at me but more at the expectant Ginger. He went down on her to finish the job. I walked away to take a quick shower.

When I got out of the shower, Doug was sitting on the edge of the bed while Gin remained lying next to him. I offered him a shower and he quickly took one. I got a towel for him, and soon we were both back in our shorts. We left Ginger to take what she promised would be a short nap full of sexual dreams and satisfied fantasies.

Doug drove us to a no-name coffee and pastry place on Cortez Road. We took a table outside, but on the shady side of the building after we’d each gotten a cup of joe.

Doug sighed loudly after we sat, “That WASN’T exactly how I thought the morning would go. You have a hot wife, and I couldn’t resist making love to her again. I hope you’re not upset.”

I chuckled, “Do I look or act upset?”

“No, but there might be more turmoil going on inside your head. Uncertainty? Anger at me?”

I said, “We swapped wives, only you happened to have two of them. I fucked both of them.” I paused and corrected, “No, I take that back. I made love to the two of them.”

“But we’ve done group sex occasionally and are used to swapping around. This was your first time.”

“Ginger and I have always been good at visualizing what something will be like when it happens. We talked about it before anything happened.”

Doug asked, “Was there anything special about last night for you? Or this morning, for that matter.”

I laughed, “Besides the whole ‘fucking’ night. Yes, the first time you penetrated Ginger’s pussy. I watched as you sank your cock into her. I can’t tell you how aroused that made me. Perhaps I need to apologize to Jo; we were about to do the same thing, but I just had to watch Ginger take you in inch-by-inch as you slid into her.”

Doug nodded. “I remember the first time I saw Jo take another man’s cock, and I’ll never forget it. I know what you mean. We are so conditioned by society about having ‘A WIFE’ and her devotion and loyalty, and then suddenly she has another cock pushing inside her vagina and you can see she’s loving every inch of it and second of the ensuing fuck.”

I smiled, “Whenever I want a jolt of arousal, that’s what I’ll think about.”

“What about the rest of what went on? This morning, too?”

“Well, I’m in love with two more women. I am not a threat to you, but I feel warm and husbandly towards your women.”

Doug chuckled, “They’re not ‘MY’ women, although they are my wives. They are their own persons. Believe me, if they hadn’t wanted to participate and be with you, they wouldn’t have been. I need to add, that as you love them, they also confessed their love for you last night and again this morning. One of the reasons I came over was to emphasize that Jo and Beth want a repeat engagement with you today, and probably everyday hereafter. I feel the same way about your wife.”

I speculated, “I hadn’t gotten that far with Ginger, but I venture to say she feels the same about you. We’re all new ‘toys’ to each other.”

Doug said, “Jo and Beth, but Jo especially, wants to have a ‘girls only’ event, too; maybe today, but no later than tomorrow. Jo is definitely bisexual. Members of both sexes turn her on, and she’s fortunate that she truly enjoys sex with either genre. Beth is too, but I think she drifts more along with whatever Jo wants.”

“She took the lead last night,” I commented.

“That’s good. I worry sometimes that she just ‘goes along’ with whatever is happening. You really appeal to her. Maybe it was the fact that you’re both runners.”

I tittered, “I’m almost old enough to be her father.”

Doug grinned, “She’d probably play that game with you, if you’re interested. Try her.” He paused and said, “I guess I would like some guidance about how we move forward.”

I smiled, “Shouldn’t everyone be involved in answering that?”

Doug nodded, “As I mentioned, Beth is apt to just ‘go along’ with what she thinks is the prevailing wind.”

“Oh, I think I see. My take on all of this is that we are now juiced up on New Relationship Energy. We have new people that love us and that we love. We are new toys, and new sex and love objects to each other. Every part of our bodies is sending hormones to our brains telling us to make love – to fuck – with our new lovers and to not even let them out of our sight.

“I think we could safely say ‘Let it rip!’ for a week or two before we even tried to rein things in, otherwise there’ll be some frustrations. Maybe you and I should both be on the look out for someone going over the top, so to speak, in their emotions with us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.