The Threesome Next Door - Cover

The Threesome Next Door

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 2: Next Door Sex Show

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Next Door Sex Show - A married couple with older children reevaluates their marriage and relationships when a threesome with a man and two women moves in next door. They create an open marriage, and then accumulate many other friends and lovers until they too have a plural relationship with two other women and a dramatically different lifestyle that pleases them. (28 Chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

A few days went by after our cookout and dinner on our patio. I also kept peeking at their backyard around bedtime, but hadn’t seen any further Jacuzzi parties by the three of our new neighbors. I saw Beth running one day when I was driving into town on an errand; I just tooted the car horn and waved. She waved back.

Ginger and I both had our heads down from dawn till dusk for three days honoring some of the promises we’d made to our clients the week before: brief analyses, comparison charts, articles we wanted to share, and so on. By Wednesday at dinner we had caught up with all but the longer-term deliverables we owed them. We each talked to them on the phone and made sure they were surviving without us. They’d see us the following week in any case.

Wednesday night Gin and I went skinny dipping in the pool as we were prone to do. I secretly wondered whether any of our new neighbors were up in their master bedroom staring down at us as we floated around in the pool. We’d drift together frequently and kiss or make out, and then just let the currents of the pool jets carry us around as we floated.

Ginger and I cuddled up on one of our large chaises as the evening breeze circulated around us. We were both in a romantic mood.

Gin gestured next door and suddenly asked, “Could you live like that?” There was no prior reference to our neighbors, but we both knew exactly what was being talked about.

I chuckled, “That’s a definite maybe. I’m not sure whether I’m good at sharing or not, especially when it comes to you.” I went on, “Of course, I’m a horny guy most of the time, and so the idea of two or more women in my home desiring most of the time, intense, and wonderful sex has great appeal.”

Gin poked me, “‘Most of the time’, try ‘All the time’. One of the reasons we get along so well is that our libidos are pretty well matched. I love to fuck about as frequently as you do.”

She posed, “What if I were in a relationship with another woman? Would you object to sharing me with another woman? You could even watch us have sex, and then maybe join in.”

My penis jerked to attention on that remark, and I thought I was already hard from our petting. Gin took hold of me and rubbed my cock around her sex as she held her legs apart.

I calmly said, “I think I could easily accommodate that scenario on a regular basis.”

Gin teased, “So, it’s just me having another cock in my pussy that bothers you?” She paused and then added, “But think about it for a second. Imagine you have a sexy dark haired girl that you’ve just thrust this wonderful hard cock into and she’s moaning with satisfaction at the stimulation you’re providing. You look at me, and see a nice big cock attached to a handsome stud rubbing up and down my slit, and then watch as just the end – the glans – sinks into me. Bit by bit, the man pushes in and then pulls out until we are grinding together and he’s all the way in.”

I felt myself highly aroused at her little scenario. I teased back, “Tell that other girl to come and sit on my face so I can eat her with you fucking that guy.”

Ginger laughed and we started to make love in earnest.

We invited our neighbors for another cookout only on Saturday evening instead of Sunday. Again we specified bathing suits. There was enthusiastic acceptance of our offer and the promise of an invitation from them in the near future. Their home was getting organized.

Jo insisted on contributing to the food, explaining that their kitchen was now operating and fully stocked. She brought potato salad and three-bean salad to our small party. Doug brought another bouquet of flowers but got down on one knee to present to Ginger as an offering to the prettiest and nicest women he’d ever met, except, of course, for Jo and Beth. He then put his face down to the ground and kissed the top of her nearest foot.

As he rose, Ginger gave him a serious kiss on the lips. The way she did it made me chuckle at her audacity in meeting his, and also gave me a subtle jolt of arousal deep in my groin. My God, I realized, I liked watching them kiss.

Dinner turned out to a lively and humorous discussion of all the other neighbors we knew about. It became a ‘Who Was Who’ within about a quarter-mile of our house. Since we were in Florida, about half the neighborhood didn’t show up as residents until November or December, they disappeared for Christmas week, and then were gone for the summer a week after Easter or Passover. Nonetheless, I’d met many of them, especially since I was a runner and often jogged past their house when they were tending to their lawns or yard. Ginger hadn’t met many of them, so I kind of commanded the stage and responded to questions.

Jo floated the idea of some kind of winter potluck neighborhood dinner and we all agreed we might enjoy something like that in a few months. I had evaluated each of the people I’d met as to their tolerance for the threesome, and found none of them wanting, but that was only a guess in many cases.

We were all drinking wine since none of us expected to drive anywhere. I noticed a slight giddiness among the women as dinner progressed and the sunset. Doug had asked me about best routes to and from the Interstate, and I was explaining a few to him. The women were at the other end of the table talking about other subjects.

Suddenly, I heard Beth giggle. She said to Ginger, “I saw Steve and you making love on your patio three nights ago and then again last night.” [Giggle] You guys made me so horny I had to go attack someone in my own bed.”

Ginger blushed, “Oh, dear. I looked and everything was so dark and quiet. I didn’t think anybody was looking.”

Jo chuckled, “Beth had us all looking last night. Doug was doing me as we watched you, and I was doing things to Beth.”

Gin grinned, “That’s so hot to think about. Us old folks actually inspired somebody to do something sexual.”

Jo giggled, “It doesn’t take much in our household ... and please don’t stop. Further, you’re not old. I’ll look forward to it from now on.”

Ginger leaned forward in a conspiratorial way, “Steve also caught you guys naked and making out in the Jacuzzi, but we couldn’t see much. I peeked, too. I don’t think we’ve seen you out there for over a week.”

Beth shook her head; “We’ve been focused with those activities in doors the past week. We’ll be sure to head out there later, and we’ll leave some of the lights on so you can see us better.”

Doug and I had both stopped talking and devoted our attention to the more interesting conversation that the women were having.

Ginger asked, “Since we’re on the topic – kind of – I’m curious how the three of you make love. I have the couple stuff down pretty well, but ... well, does someone sit it out or just watch or what?”

Jo and Beth giggled. Beth said, “If we aren’t in a panic for our orgasms all three of us can do it at the same time. We have Doug lie down and one of us mounts his handsome cock as the other of us lowers her ... pussy ... to his mouth. He’s very talented in delivering oral orgasms.”

Jo added, “And sometimes one of us will just watch until it’s her turn, at least with the cock. We also have some sex toys that we can play with to pass the time.”

Gin chuckled, “Does Doug watch the two of you after he’s finished?”

Jo gave a slightly inebriated giggle, “Sometimes it’s after he’s cum in one of us, but not always. Beth and I use our playing together to cleanup or to entice him into bed with us sometimes. God, he gets so hard watching us.”

Gin asked, “Do you have rules about it always being three of you if you’re all home together?”

Beth responded, “Oh, no. We’re more spontaneous than that. Two of us making love – fucking – is just fine. We don’t keep score. We’re all pretty horny all the time, plus Doug is still young enough that he can have sex a half-dozen times a day.”

“Everyday?” Gin asked in an amazed tone.

Beth giggled and shot a sideways glance at Doug, “Yes, everyday.”

Doug rolled his eyes. “Hey, I’m sitting here at the same table remember?”

Jo leaned over and kissed him, “Yes, you are, and that fact is making all of us horny.”

Gin raised her hand and added, “Even me!”

Now, that was a surprise. She didn’t explain the scope of her interest, but I felt certain that Doug and not just me were included in that circle of interest.

Jo pulled Doug up from the table. “Come on guys, let’s go home. We have a command performance to put on in twenty minutes.” She glanced at us and then at our upstairs window that overlooked their Jacuzzi and part of their patio. The threesome gave us rather hot goodbye kisses depending on sex, gathered their bowls and plates, and headed through the break in the shrubbery.

Ginger moved around the table and sat in my lap. She planted a very passionate kiss on my lips. Even through her bathing suit and mine, I could feel she was sexually wet and aroused. “Come on, let’s finish locking up. I want to be at our bedroom window in twenty minutes to see what they do.”

Ginger and I were nude, horny, and backlit by the lights in our bathroom as we clustered at the window looking down on Doug, Jo, and Beth’s back yard, pool, patio, and Jacuzzi. Some lights were turned on, making it possible to see detail without the place looking like a nighttime football game.

Doug appeared, naked, and with what turned out to be three sleeping bags that he’d unzipped and laid out on the ground atop each other, creating a kind of outdoor bed. He mooned us intentionally and even gave us a little wave before going back in the house.

We had opened the window to see whether we’d hear anything. I heard some soft dreamy music start up at low volume, and then Beth and Jo appeared. They were holding hands and naked. The both got onto the makeshift bed and rolled into each other’s arms, passionately kissing.

I’d watched and become of fan of lesbian porn, so I’d seen videos of two women making love, but seeing it for real only about thirty or forty feet away made the spectacle much hotter. I could feel my erection responding, and then Ginger took hold of me and started to slowly pump my cock back and forth next to her.

Jo and Beth moved into a sixty-nine, and we could hear each of them moaning as they started to make love with their tongues to each other’s pussies. Doug appeared and stood next to their ‘bed’ stroking his hard cock. I gathered from his arousal that he had the same response to watching them that I did.

After a few minutes, the women separated and went back to kissing. Doug knelt on the ‘bed’ nearest Beth, and she spread her legs and invited him to eat her pussy. He did just that, diving into her muff and bringing her to another orgasm in only a few minutes. One of his hands sought out Jo’s pussy at the same time, and he had fingers in her cunt pumping away as she watched the pair and kissed Beth.

Doug adjusted Beth’s position so we actually had a better view of his long cock penetrating her quim in a slow move that had Beth arching her back and thrusting up and into him. We could slowly see each inch of his cock slide into her. I guessed that he wanted us to see that, and consequently he’d made sure they were in the best angle.

I had two fingers inside Ginger and she was soaked. Her girl juices had just started to run down her legs. She turned to me and said, “Fuck me while we watch them. Turn so they can see you go inside me.”

Gin and I turned broadside to the window, and I duplicated what Doug had just done to Beth, slowly pushing my steely shaft into my wife’s flooded pussy. Ginger moaned, and I’m sure her satisfaction carried out the window and to our friends.

As I stroked in and out of Ginger, she whispered back to me. “Can you imagine being down there on the sleeping bags taking turns on each of the women with your cock right along with Doug? Do you suppose that Beth and Jo feel the same as I do once you have your cock in them? What do you think Doug would think once he has me impaled on his cock as you watch us? Oh, God. Keep fucking me, I’m about to cum.”

Gin came at the same time that Beth did. They were both a little noisy for a few seconds, and then all was quiet. Doug moved to between Jo’s legs and immediately sank his meat into her pussy. Again, he’d made sure that Ginger and I could see her penetration and her ecstasy as he began to pump into her. He didn’t last long, but then neither did Jo.


Unlike in prior weeks we also got together with our new neighbors the next day on Sunday. That morning when we got to the kitchen, there was a very evident note taped to the back door: ‘Come to our patio. Dinner and all. 5:30 p.m. Just yourselves. Pizza and cheap wine. XOXOX Us.’

Ginger and I looked at each other, grinned kind of sheepishly, and nodded. We’d be there.

Ginger said, “I can’t believe how exhibitionist we all were last night. I’ve never done anything like that in my life and I know you haven’t. What were we thinking?”

I laughed, “I think we were all thinking with too much Chardonnay in our system. Looking back on it, I think it was fun and very arousing. I’ll probably get hard every time I think about it from now on.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.