Out of the Closet - Cover

Out of the Closet

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Discovering his sister in a new way was not Liam's intentions the weekend before she leaves for college. But life happens and taking it by the horns is sometimes the only way to go. How much damage can be done to a virgin boy doing something incredibly taboo?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex  

“Harder!” she cries. “Harder!”

He obliges her. He is animalistic now. She has seen is before, but nothing this intense. It turns her on more. She has her legs on his shoulders now, and he is loudly slamming their bodies together.

“Yes! Yes! Like that!” she continues. “You like fucking me, huh? I bet you like seeing these tits bouncing.”


“Liam!” the woman calls out. “Are you home, hun?” She walks into the kitchen, one place she usually finds him this late, cooking dinner for her. Her eyes are quickly taken by the pools of cum on the table and floor. “What the fuck?” she asks aloud, squatting down to get a better look. She makes a sour face and stands back up. “Liam? Are you here?”

There is a light thump from upstairs. Her eyes instinctively shift upward though she cannot see through the ceiling. With a frown, she drops her purse and keys onto the table, forgetting about the pool of cum and heads for the stairs.


She folds her legs back and holds them down with her arms. The new angle drives the man deeper into her, and she cries out again. “Give it to me, baby. Give your dirty slut everything you got.” She cries out, her whole body shaking as she climaxes again. “Keep fucking me.”

The man is fucking her slowly now, letting her recover. “Do you think anyone heard us?”

“No,” she answers. “I’d imagine the floors and walls are pretty good at keeping the sound in.”

“Good,” he says. “I’d hate to have to explain this.”

“I doubt you’d have to,” she says, sitting up to assault his mouth again. “Now keep fucking me.”

“With pleasure...” He immediately turns her over, face down on the bed. With her feet on the floor and her ass in the air, he enters her in one smooth motion. Once all the way in, he begins fucking her. She cries out even louder than before.


The woman reaches the top of the stairs. She is fearful of what she is going to find. It’s doubtful that there is a burglar in the house. I tis always possible, but the alarm was off and neither of them ever forget to arm it. The kids know how to, and even though they sometimes forget to arm it, they aren’t home for the entire weekend. Just in case though, she decides to check their rooms first. One of them may be home after all, and there is no sense in getting all wound up for nothing. Besides, their rooms are all closer, before her own bedroom.


“Take me however you want,” she says.

The man is at an unstoppable rhythm. He knows what she means though. She wants a baby. He’s not sure he wants to go in that direction again though.

“Don’t think about it, just do it,” she says, breathing heavy and hard.

He is a machine now, drilling into her as fast, as hard and as deep as he can go. He grabs her arms and pulls her upper body vertical. Over her shoulder, he can see her full, round breasts bouncing with each thrust. He hears her heavy breathing. He can see enough of her face to know how far gone she is with lust. Of course he is getting impossibly harder. It isn’t just that he is fucking her, having the woman of his dreams, but the fact that she wants his baby. He already has kids, though he’s not sure he wants more.


She closes the last door. All that is left is her room. Tentatively, she calls out, “Liam?” she swallows hard, closing the distance between her and the room. Her chest feels tight. It feels like an eternity to reach the door. She is afraid to see what’s behind the door awaiting her. The last time this happened ... now her fears are seeping in as if this is the exact same thing—a certainty of what it is she is going to find once she opens the door. But she cannot help it. The last time, Liam seemed so oblivious, so intent on completely his task.

Will it be the same now?

She reaches out for the door and squeezes the knob. With a deep breath, she turns the round, cold metal and pushes.


“Come on, give it to me,” she coos. Spill it all in me. Give me your baby.”

“You want...” he begins. “I’ll give you what you...” He drives into her harder, ploughing into her like a farmer a field. “I’m going to cum ... oh ... oh ... fuck me...”

With an even louder cry than before, Loni’s head snaps back and his hands shoot forward to grab her breasts. With a quick squeeze of her nipple, he sets her off. Her pussy clamps around him, helping to urge him on. And before her second scream has finished, he erupts inside her.


Rebecca pushes the door open wide. The room is empty. There is no sign of Liam and anybody else. As her eyes dart around the room, she sees the closet door wide open. Looking into that darkness beyond, she feels her heart sink.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.