Out of the Closet - Cover

Out of the Closet

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Discovering his sister in a new way was not Liam's intentions the weekend before she leaves for college. But life happens and taking it by the horns is sometimes the only way to go. How much damage can be done to a virgin boy doing something incredibly taboo?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex  

“Did you find something you like?” Nayzu asks from the closet door.

Liam rolls over, opening his eyes and then blinking at the bright light coming through the window into his face. “What?”

“I see you tricked me,” she says as a means of explanation. “I figured that once you were busted you’d come home. I didn’t anticipate you going back.”

Slowly her words sink in and his mind comes around to put the pieces of the puzzle together. “That was you?” he asks, a little bit of anger rising in his voice.

“Calm down, darling,” she says with a savory tone. “You get too loud and someone is bound to hear you.”

The boy grins. “I can’t believe you’d do something like that,” he says in a much lower tone. “Why?”

“Because I want you,” Nayzu bites back, angrily. “I gave you an offer and you have yet to answer.”

“I hadn’t really thought about it,” he admit, his anger quickly fading away.

“because you’ve been too busy with Loni,” she smirks. “What is so special about that girl anyway?”

“Well...”

“We can do all those things and more,” Nayzu quickly interrupts. “We’ll have eternity to explore and experiment. We’ll have each other and a world so much better than this one.”

Liam’s eyes glaze over as he thinks about all the possibilities. At the same time, he wonders what life would be like with him not here. What would Rebecca do? What would his parents do? What about his relationship with Loni? He can see himself with Loni for the rest of his life. Nayzu was the stepping stone to pull away from his sister. Loni was the bank he needed to put his feet on. What is he makes the wrong choice here?

The boy looks at her and opens his mouth when suddenly the sounds of yelling catches his attention. “What the hell is going on?”

Offhandedly, and as if it were an afterthought, Nayzu says, “Your sister’s home. She dropped out of school.”

“What?” Liam asks, not believing he heard right. “Why?”

Nayzu shrugged. “How the hell should I know? I only spy on you, not the whole world.”

He casts her a glare and tosses the covers off of him. Slipping out of bed, he slides on his shorts and rushes for the door.

“Where are you going?” Nayzu asks.

“To see my sister,” the boy answers, hearing Rebecca’s door slam shut.

“Forget that,” Nayzu commands. “What is your answer?”

“I don’t know,” he says turning back to her, door knob in hand. “Let me think about it. Let me make sure Rebecca is okay.” Then with that, he pulls the door open and steps out into the hall.


Nayzu paces back and forth across the floor of Liam’s room. She knows the boy is conflicted, that’s understandable. But she has a sinking feeling that if presented with something that mesmerizes him he can be persuaded to choose wrong. Outside forces are always a problem, but not totally unavoidable, or at the very least, turned in a direction that she needs it to go. A little push here, shove there, and those outside forces become inside forces for her use. She stops pacing and looks up at the nightstand. The perfect idea has presented itself. With a devious smile, she steps over to it.


Rebecca feels so wild and wicked. It is early morning. She’s come home, gotten the hard part out of the way with her parents. She even got the hard part out of the way with Liam. She quit school to be with him. Finally, she realized that lying to herself and Liam about not being in love with him was not good. She just couldn’t take the denial anymore. Once this was over and done with, she quickly found herself bend over her bed, lost is swooning feeling of pleasure as his hard cock pounds away into her twat. With every deep, hard and deliberate thrust, Liam’s balls collide with her clit. She’s pinned to the mattress in the perfect position. There is certainly no way she can get up, even if she wanted to. She certainly doesn’t want this to stop. She wants more and she wants it harder and she could care less if one or both of their parents came bursting through her door to find them is such a compromising position.

There was not romance to this, no foreplay. There wasn’t even any questions or permissions or thoughts. It started with a kiss—a passionate kiss, like a longing. Years of pent up frustration, anger and sorrow finally popped free from the bottle. Then Liam’s hands captures her by the sides of her waist. He pulls her toward the bed. As his strong, muscular arms closed around her, sliding his hands across her belly, it triggers the most lustful acceptance. That is what she wanted. In that moment she knew he accepted her silent apology. She felt her face flush. Her legs got weak. Her pussy flooded with excitement, anticipation and arousal. His hot breath on her neck and the touch of his lips made her lean back, closing her eyes. She felt her nipples hardening against her blouse.

Liam rolled her over. His arms gripped her a little firmer, making it impossible for her to do anything other than obey his unspoken commands. His body presses firmly against her. The bulge that pressed into the dip between her ass cheeks left no doubt as to what he had in mind. If there was fear of being caught, that is the moment it went straight out the window. His hands moved up to undo her blouse as she reached around in an attempt to free his steely prick from his shorts. This was, to be honest, unexpected. Her heart was racing, feeling so aroused and relieved. Her breathing was deep and fast, almost to the point of panting. She didn’t expect this, but she gave into it. Rebecca was more than willing to let him do what he pleased. More than willing ... she was in need.

Her blouse was slid off her shoulders and pulled down her arms. The piece fo fabric was discarded to the floor. He guided her to the bed. Her knees pressed into the firm mattress by the force of his body pressing into her from behind. Liam’s forehead slide down the back of her neck and he became level with the top of her shoulders before pushing her forward. Rebecca didn’t need any encouragement. She saw what was unfolding. She didn’t expect it, but she welcomed it ... embraced it. It filled her with excitement.

As she collapsed down onto the bed, she felt her slacks being yanked down off her waist, past her ass and off her legs. It felt so sexy to be taken like that. She never imagined her brother becoming so dominate. When she had left him, he was worried about permissions and things like that. Now he was in total control and it outright turned her on. She was so ready and so wanting. Her pussy just yearned to be invaded. When she heard his clothes being stripped, she was relieved to discover that foreplay was discarded. After all, after years of not being together this didn’t need the sexual trappings of foreplay. This needed a good hard and fast fucking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.