Out of the Closet - Cover

Out of the Closet

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Discovering his sister in a new way was not Liam's intentions the weekend before she leaves for college. But life happens and taking it by the horns is sometimes the only way to go. How much damage can be done to a virgin boy doing something incredibly taboo?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex  

Liam misses the mornings when Rebecca was home from school. For the past couple years, they had a lot of fun together. It wasn’t until he couldn’t take keeping his love for her pinned down anymore did it all go sour. That morning is as clear in his mind as it was the day it happened. He remembers slipping from his room into hers while their parents were still asleep and slipping between the sheets and finally shooting his cum all over her breasts and belly as she jacked him off.

Penetration wasn’t ever a goal. They had started with a series of foreplay when their relationship began, and it was something they carried on throughout it. Many times, like that morning, it didn’t come until later and usually when their parents were gone to work or the store or something else. That morning they sat on the back patio, naked and cuddling with each other. With her nipple standing out in the cool morning air, he took them between his fingers and gently massaged them. At the same time, she found his cock and gently stroked it with her hand until he was fully aroused.

Shifting, Rebecca climbed on his lap, her back facing him, and slowly lowered herself until they were locked together. While continuing his attention to her nipple, she rose and lowered herself onto him, never rushing, and instead allowing for their desire and pleasure to gradually radiate through their bodies. It never took long before he felt the stirring deep inside that his orgasm was on the way. He released one of her nipples and slid his hand down to her silky folds, seeking out her clit to gently massage it.

Thinking of that day causes Liam’s cock begins to awaken. This morning is a lot like that last morning. His parents are gone, the house is empty, but Rebecca isn’t here. Not even Nayzu, who he wakes up to every morning, was in the bed. He heads into the kitchen, looking into the refrigerator, finding the ingredients to make an omelet.

Only a few minutes into preparing everything he feels a pair of arms wrapping around him from behind. Liam sighs happily, turning around in those arms to face Nayzu. He reaches his hands down behind her to grab both naked ass cheeks. Their mouths lock onto each other lips unable to contain the wild thrusting of their tongues together. While Liam massages her ass, Nayzu moans deeply into his mouth.

Eventually the kiss breaks. Liam looks down on her beautiful face and calmly says, “I didn’t wake up to you next to me.”

“I was busy this morning,” she says smiling.

“Busy, eh?”

Nayzu nods. “Yes, darling,” she sighs. “Even I have things that I must attend to.”

“Back in your world?” he asks. She nods. “When are you going to take me there?”

“One day perhaps,” she answers vaguely with a shrug. “There are rules to your going there.”

“What kind of rules?”

“Ones that cannot be broken,” she answers vaguely again.

With that, he turns back around and continues with his preparations. It isn’t as easy as before for two reasons. The first is that his cock is now as hard as it can get. The second is it didn’t go unnoticed by Nayzu, and she is now groping at it through his shorts. Another problem he faces is that he is hungry. With this in mind and the pang of hunger in his stomach, Liam pauses, reaches down and slaps Nayzu’s hand. She grudgingly lets go.

After throwing everything into a pan, he turns to Nayzu. “Hungry?”

“Always,” is her reply.

“I mean for food,” he says, trying his hardest not to give in, forget his food and fuck her right her and now.

She winks at him. “I’m always hungry, especially when you’re cooking.”

“Then if you would, grab a couple of forks,” he suggest, turning his attention back to his cooking.

Nayzu moves around him and pulls a couple of forks from the drawer. “Done.”

“And two glasses too, please.”

With a smile on her face, Nayzu reaches up to open the upper cabinet, but the glasses are just out of her reach. She moves closer, stepping up on her tiptoes. Even this way, she finds that she still cannot reach the plates. Liam laughs softly to himself. This is the perfect way to get back at her for grabbing his cock. Knowing that she never wears any clothes and having to reach higher than she can physically, he sneaks his hand down beneath her ass cheeks to find her pussy gaping open. Quickly, the boy jams two fingers into the wet canal. Nayzu shrieks and pulls back at this unexpected invasion, but Liam is relentless. He keeps his fingers lodged deep within her. Then he begins to flutter them, causing her to shriek again as she bends over, laying her forehead on the counter, completely helpless to his assault.

But the boy doesn’t linger long. For one, the food is done. He withdraws his fingers causing Nayzu to moan is disappointment. She stands back up and glares at him just in time to see him put the two fingers in his mouth to clean her juices off. He then reaches up and gets the two glasses down for her before shutting the cabinet door.

Liam slides the food onto two plates and fills the glasses with juice. “Bon Appétit,” he says with a grin.

Nayzu can tell that that grin has more meaning behind it. She grins back and asks, “Find something you like, darling?”

“You know, your pussy tastes really good with eggs,” he answers, his grin growing bigger. “Maybe I’m a little hungrier for something else after all.” He puts his pate down, takes her, and then suddenly reaches all the way around her waist to lift her up. He places her naked ass on the counter. He gently pushes her until she leans against the cabinets. He then grabs her knees, pulling her legs up to expose her cunt wide. He leans in and forcibly runs his tongue over her snatch, starting down near her ass before finishing at her clit.

He does this several time before stopping abruptly to latch onto her clit to suck and lick it with fervor. At the same time, the boy drives the same two fingers he used before deep inside her once again. He thrusts them in and out rapidly. With the suddenness of it all, the wild licking of her twat, the sucking of her clit and the blustery probing of her pussy, Nayzu quickly becomes overwhelmed. Before she can even yell out, her orgasm overcomes her to the point where all she can do is grunt while panting for air.

Liam keeps his pace up for what seem like forever before he finally slows it. He takes his fingers out and with both hands, reaches around to help her sit straight. Together, they hold one another, Nayzu’s pussy dripping juices all over the counter. The boy pulls away to look at her, gently running his fingers through the hair framing her face. “We’ve got a few hours before Mom and Dad get home. “What do you think we should do?”

“I have an idea,” Nayzu says, dropping from the counter. She takes Liam’s hand and pulls him out of the kitchen.

“You’re not planning another trip to the mall, are you?”

“Not at all, darling,” she says, grinning. “We’re going to stay in today. It’s such a beautiful day. I would hate to waste it.” She leads him outside to the back patio, dropping into a chair.

Liam sits in the one next to hers, his hand still in hers. They look at each other and smile. The boy looks her over. She is like no one he has ever met or been with. And since he has only been with his sister in any kind of meaningful relationship, all he has is Rebecca to compare Nayzu too. Both are wild, liking to do things that could be considered dangerous like anything that involves the public and sex. But Nayzu goes the extra step like wearing glasses she doesn’t need just to fulfill his fantasy. But what the boy finds troubling his how he loves her just as much as he does his sister.

When he had finally revealed that he couldn’t hold it back any longer, Rebecca told him that his love was only because she was his first, that the things they did was the basis for his love. He couldn’t accept that the first time, and he couldn’t a second. But where he just let it go, this time he could not and Liam pressed forward. It was the wrong move. And that is when it all began, or rather, where it ended. Now he is afraid to reveal any kind of feelings like that to Nayzu. He’s afraid that if he does, then she’ll leave just the same. But still, he has would like to have some idea of where Nayzu stands.

“Where do you see this going?” he asks, abruptly.

“What do you mean, darling?”

“I mean ... us...”

“Where ever you wish it to go,” she answers quickly.

A little excitement twinges inside him. It sounds like something he can consider as hopeful. “But what do we tell everybody else” he asks, his eyes laid on her, pleading. “What do we tell Mom and Dad ... or Rebecca... ?”

“We don’t,” she answers quickly again.

“We don’t?” Nayzu shakes her head. “Why not?”

“Because...” she starts to say, but this time she pauses as if she is at a loss for words. “It doesn’t work that way...”

“Well, how does it work?” he huffs.

“There are rules that...” she begins to give her repeated speech about the rules again.

“Screw the rules,” Liam says, becoming angry.

Seeing his anger, Nayzu reaches up with both hands and grabs her breasts, pushing them up and together before thrusting out her chest at him. “Then let us forget about them then,” she offers.

Liam laughs, losing a bit of his anger. “Stop it! We’re trying to have a normal conversation. Can’t you stop thinking about sex for even a few minutes?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.