Out of the Closet - Cover

Out of the Closet

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Discovering his sister in a new way was not Liam's intentions the weekend before she leaves for college. But life happens and taking it by the horns is sometimes the only way to go. How much damage can be done to a virgin boy doing something incredibly taboo?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex  

“Darling?”

Liam pokes his head out from behind the shower curtain. “Yes?” he asks, looking past her, and into the hallway.

“Don’t worry, you’re parents have already left,” she says, knowing precisely what he is looking for.

“I wasn’t looking for them, Nayzu,” he lies.

“Sure you were,” she says, flicking the tresses of white tipped hair back behind her ear. “Ever since we were almost caught...”

“You,” he corrects. “Ever since you were...”

“Whatever,” she counters. “I was wondering if you have seen my bow tie.”

“It probably fell under the bed last night,” he says, grinning at her.

She grins back. “Most likely. I’ll go take a look.”

“You need some help?” he offers.

“I know where that will lead, so no,” she answers flatly. “You have school today. One more tardy and you’ll get detention.”

“Keeping tabs on me, are you?” he accuses.

Nayzu smiles as she pushes her glasses up on her nose. “Somebody has to. If not me, then who?”

“I wish I could use your system of travel,” he remarks. “I wouldn’t ever be late.”

“Maybe one day, darling,” she says. “Now hurry up.”

“Yes, ma’am!”

By the time Liam finishes up Nayzu is gone. It isn’t unusual for her to just disappear like that. He knows where she goes, or at least has an idea based off what she has told him. He’s never been there primarily because he isn’t allowed unless under special circumstances. What those circumstances are, Nayzu has yet to tell him. The boy smiles at the thought, and that thought carries him right into the next.

It was over a year ago when she first showed up. Nayzu said she was around before he met her, which would explain all those times he thought he heard a door opening or a shuffling in the hall. It only happened when his sister was home from break or he was masturbating, thinking of Rebecca. I fact, the day Nayzu showed up was the day he expressed his feelings toward Rebecca, telling her that he needed to hear her reciprocate them. She of course didn’t, and Liam was instantly heartbroken over it. That was the night Nayzu made her appearance and the last time Rebecca came home for every break from college.

Since that time Liam has been pretty occupied with the little creature. He’s not sure what he likes most about her, whether it’s her dark skin or wacky hair or that cute little bow and glasses that she wears. He thought the bow was odd at first, but he soon began to see it as a sexy accessory. The glasses are a nice touch. Nayzu began wearing those when he expressed how aroused he got seeing girls wearing them when he watched porn.

Wandering into the kitchen, he brings out the toaster and bread. While waiting for the toast to pop up, he looks out the window at his car. It isn’t anything special, but it is his. In fact, it was Rebecca’s first car. Their parents bought it for her on her sixteenth birthday. She drove the hell out of it before graduating high school. Not needing it for college, she gave it to Liam when she left. In a way it’s a sore reminder of his sister and the special relationship they created. With Nayzu around, he doesn’t really think too much about Rebecca in this way as the little creature has a way of keeping his mind off of her. But there are times, like now, that without her around, his mind does wander and...

The toast pops up, jarring his mind off memories and to breakfast. As he slathers on the butter, Liam glances at the clock. “Shit!” he exclaims. If he doesn’t leave now, he’s going to be late, and that means detention. Tossing the butter knife into the sink, and forgetting about the tub of butter, he rushes out the door.

The day is nice, real nice. It is too bad that he has to go to school. But with graduation just around the corner, Liam doesn’t want to jeopardize screwing his graduation up. It’s bad enough he has had detention more times than he can count on both hands. Sliding into the sea, he cranks up the car and peels out of the driveway, just thankful that neither of his parents is home to see it. No sooner is her at the stop sign at the end of the block does Nayzu pop in the passenger seat. Seeing her, he cannot help but start getting aroused. But nothing is going to happen because he’s possibly going to be late. Any time used in certain activities will certainly make him late.

“Hello, darling,” she says with the sexy sultry voice of hers. “You’re going to be late again.”

“Don’t remind me,” he groans, stepping hard on the pedal. Hearing her voice makes his cock begin to swell. And just like she usually appears, Nayzu is completely naked save for the stripped bow tie and glasses, but instead of her hair being held in place with clips, it is a mess.

“I wouldn’t speed if I were you,” she warns. “You barely got out of that speeding ticket last time.”

“You’re right,” he agrees, letting off the gas, trying to discreetly readjust himself to hide his erection, knowing that if she sees it... “I don’t know who’d kill me more, Mom or Dad.”

“Probably you mom,” she reasons. “Your dad was your age once. He probably did stupid shit like that.”

Liam laughs. “Yeah, you’re probably right.”

“Of course I’m right,” Nayzu says, the corner of her mouth rising slightly. “Don’t you know all women are always right?”

“So I’ve heard,” he murmurs.

They drive in silence for a minute or two, Liam sneaking glances at Nayzu, doing his best to keep his eyes on the road. His eyes land on her lips and he feels his erection throb harder, thinking of how those lips feel on it, like they did this morning.

“You just missed you turn,” she points out.

Liam’s grip on the steering wheel tightens a bit. “Nayzu, can’t you ever wear clothes?”

“Clothes?” she asks innocently. “What do I need them for?”

“You know, to cover yourself up,” he says with a huff.

“But where I come from, we don’t need them,” she counters. “Besides, it’s not like I ever go out into this world.”

“You’re here now.”

“Yes, darling,” she coos. “But your windows are too dark to see in, so I’m perfectly safe in here. Besides, it’s not my fault that you’re a horny little teenager.” Her voice drops as her hand slips over to land right into his lap. Through his shorts, she traces her finger along his obvious bulge.

Liam squirms under her touch. “You’re equally at fault,” he says letting out a small grunt. “I’d be turned on even if I wasn’t still a teenager.”

“Probably,” she growls. “At least you don’t cum so quickly anymore.”

Liam thinks about that, something he hasn’t since she helped him learn how not to. It’s amazing what a few handjobs and some edging can do. Though Rebecca always thought it was cute and sexy ... Nayzu finishes teasing him, ready to move on to something more fun. She sneaks her fingers under the waistband of his short, pulling down just enough for his large, erect cock to spring up.

Nayzu tucks the waistband under his balls, giving them a slight prod as she does so, and eliciting another grunt from the boy. She cannot help but bite her lip while admiring his rock hard prick, as well as his heavy balls full of cum that she is desperate for. “My, darling,” she whispers as she wraps a hand around his girth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.