Out of the Closet
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Discovering his sister in a new way was not Liam's intentions the weekend before she leaves for college. But life happens and taking it by the horns is sometimes the only way to go. How much damage can be done to a virgin boy doing something incredibly taboo?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex  

There has been something erotic and yes, even natural in the way they had fallen asleep last night. She had crawled up onto the bed like a cat, nestling between his parted thighs with her cheek on his thigh like it was the most natural thing in the world to do. Liam had reached down and stroked her hair as it spread over his hip to cascade over onto the sheets that lay below. It was soothing for her after the orgasm she had. She inhaled deeply with her nose almost nestled in his groin and simply closed her eyes. Her arms had slid around his hip and she had basically served as his blanket as they drifted off to sleep with thoughts of their evening burning brightly in both their minds.

When morning comes, it finds them in basically the same position, although they have both shifted some. She had obviously pulled up the sheet sometime in the night to cover the lower part of her body and his legs. Her head had moved up more so that it rests more on his belly as her body covered him with her warmth. Stirring slightly her long lashes flutter gently against the flesh of his belly as she slowly begins to move into a more conscious state. She shifts some, causing a small murmur of appreciation to slip past Liam’s lips even though he is definitely still lost in the stages of sleep. She looks up at him.

She feels her heart in her throat where is seems to beat and flutter wildly as she gazes upon the boy. He looks so peaceful in his sleep, but even so and more than anything, she wants to move up into his arms and press her lips to his. She can never get enough of his mouth and tongue. It is as if it is the ambrosia of life beckoning her, even in this moment where she watches the rise and fall of his chest as he sleeps. The fingers of her hand gently move on his hip as her gaze lowers. Even in his sleep, as she moves softly against him, his body responds to her light caress. She feels him begin to harden between her soft breasts where his manhood lies in rest. A sultry smile curls upward on her lips as a thought occurs to her that she knows the perfect way in which to wake him up. It is something she is going to take full advantage of.

Her body shifts lower, slowly as not to wake Liam. She has other ideas in mind for that. Her body slowly worms downward until she is once more nestled between his strong thighs and his hardening cock is in line with the tempting curves of her mouth. Her fingers brush away the sheet that hinders her movements to reveal the entirety of the boy’s form to her gaze. She lifts her hand upward to gently run her fingertips up and down his length, glancing upward at his face to ensure, the despite her ministrations, Liam is still asleep. She feels his prick begin to lengthen as her fingers lightly wrap around it, slowly stroking with the barest of touches to get it nice and hard. She watches to make sure that he doesn’t wake before she is ready for him to. By the look on his face, he is lost in his sleep, a dream that she intends to make a surprising reality.

Once she sees that telltale sign of Liam’s desire begin to pool at the tip of his now engorged member, her mouth lowers enough for her tongue to dart out against the head. She certainly loves the taste of him—it is one of the reasons she always comes back for more. Slowly lapping the nectar from the spongy flesh, her other hand lowers to his heavy balls where she lovingly cups them, weighing them in her palm. Then her mouth muscle begins a slow, deliberate assault on the underside of the tip. She trails a delicious path around the head of his wonderful cock, feeling his body begin to shift beneath hers. Quickly glancing up, she sees that Liam is still lost in the throes of his dream, but his breath is beginning to quicken and she knows that it won’t be long before he is fully awake. She shifts slightly. Her unused hand now gets in on the action as she carefully moves to her knees between his thighs. Her dark hair cascades down to pool on his upper thighs while her mouth moves around the end of his shaft, her lips forming a seal around his length. Slowly, the fingers of her hand curl around the base of his shaft as her other hand continues to gently squeeze and fondles his balls.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.