Out of the Closet - Cover

Out of the Closet

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Discovering his sister in a new way was not Liam's intentions the weekend before she leaves for college. But life happens and taking it by the horns is sometimes the only way to go. How much damage can be done to a virgin boy doing something incredibly taboo?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex  

Liam scoots close to her, but Rebecca puts on a sour face. “Not here, you goof. Mom might catch us, or even Dad.”

“Then where?”

Her face changes like on the cartoons where the character gets an idea and a light bulb appears over their head. “How about your old tree house?”

“Are you kidding?” Liam asks. “That thing’s falling apart.”

“Looks sturdy enough,” she argues.

“Just because it hasn’t fallen doesn’t mean its sturdy,” he counters. “Besides, I haven’t been up there in years.”

“No one has.”

“Exactly,” he agrees.

“Which is why it’s perfect for us,” Rebecca points out.

Liam cannot argue with that. “I suppose.”

“You go first,” she suggests. “I’ll follow shortly after.”

Liam doesn’t have to wait long before Rebecca is coming through the opening in the floor. Once inside, they immediately begin touching each other. It isn’t the same way as they have been the last few times, Liam touches her legs and then strokes her arms, slowly moving to her face. He brushes her hair to the side, his thumb sliding across her soft cheek. He wants to kiss her, but not entirely sure how she would react, especially after he confessed loving her. But since they are being so blunt with one another, he decides to push the envelope.

“Becca?” he whispers. “Can I kiss you?”

She smiles at him. “I don’t see why you can’t...”

“I haven’t kissed a girl before, you know...”

“No I didn’t,” she replies softly. “Come here, it’s easy.” She places her hands on his arms. Liam feels her gently pulling him toward her at the same time as she is moving closer to him. He manages to focus on her lips despite his nervousness. They are slightly open, wet and have a lovely plumpness to them. He feels her mouth touch his and it is amazingly soft. She pecks him gently and then pulls away slightly. They look into each other’s eyes and she smiles once again. “Nice?”

“Yes,” he says with a heavy sigh.

“Now, do it again, but open your mouth a little,” she instructs.

Liam does as he is told. Their lips touch softly again, but this time she moves them against his. It is sensual, yet not a full on kiss. But then this changes. Her mouth becomes wider and the boy instinctively follows suit. Their open mouths connect. He feels Rebecca’s hand at the back of his head as their mouths move slowly together. Their lips become wet and Liam feels her tongue gently probe into his mouth.

Once again, he follows her lead. His tongue enters her mouth. After a brief pause, Rebecca’s urgency soars. She kisses her brother harder and more passionately. Her mouth is pressed firmly against Liam’s and their lips move quicker. Her tongue darts in and out, their lips become wet and slippery.

By now, both of them are consumed with lust. Their hands wander—Liam’s on his sister’s breasts, Rebecca’s on between his legs. They kissing and free play causes them both to become breathless. For Liam it’s the excitement of touching a girl, especially his sister. For Rebecca, with far more experience, it’s because this is her brother. After their conversation, both know exacting what they intend to do. They kiss while Liam fumbles with her shirt. Once over her head, he is grapping her pillowy mounds. Rebecca expertly manages to slither her hand into his shorts and isn’t disappointed when she feels the hardness of his prick.

Liam fills his hand completely. The contrast between the softness of her smooth breasts and the amazing hardness of her nipples is mind blowing. He feels the long, rubbery buds pressing into the palms of his hands. He takes the time to tweak them between his fingers and thumb. Then he pulls them gently, drawing a sigh from her.

Seeing her pretty much nude causes his desire to shoot through the roof of the treehouse. And it is obvious that Rebecca is equally keen to see him without his shorts, so he helps her as she tugs at them. They end up tossed to the side like her shirt. Having a lot less fear lurking in their minds, they are way more relaxed with one another.

Liam reaches out and touches her chest, playing with her erect nipples. Then abruptly, he leans in to kiss her. Slowly, the boy works his way down her neck, kissing as he goes, until eventually he feels the swell of her breasts on his mouth. His hands are now on her waist and his face is level with her gorgeous chest. He feels one of her hard nipples rasp across his cheek as he tries to locate it with his mouth. Rebecca trembles with excitement as he teases it with his lips and tongue. The boy is enjoying the sensation of its hard, yet rubbery texture in his mouth. He nuzzles it, flicking it with his tongue. And as he takes it back into his mouth, he feels her chest rise as she takes a deep breath.

With it in his mouth, Liam swirls his mouth muscle over it before latching on like a baby to slowly suck it. Rebecca falls back into against the cool, wooden wall with her legs splayed open and her short shorts riding up her thighs. Her nipple has already slipped from his mouth as she lay back, but Liam reaches out again and takes a breast in his hand, his fingers playing with her magnificently hard buds.

The girl looks so sexy reclined against the wall with her huge breasts hanging in the most alluring way. But even more enticing is the sight of her shorts, now right at the top of her legs with her white panties barely concealing her snatch. Liam’s pulse quickens as he recalls the conversation about playing with her more. He places one hand on each of her thighs, knowing what he wants. But he also thinks about her previous boyfriends and their hurrying to get in her pants. So he begins to slowly stroke her bare skin with his hands, gradually wandering a little higher each time.

Rebecca decides to assist. As he comes upward toward her thinly clad cunt, she brushes his hand aside and then pushes down her pants and opens her legs a little more. The boy now has a full view between her thighs, and what a sight! Immediately, he lets his fingers touch her crotch area and it is incredibly warm. He strokes it in the best way he can from his awkward position.

Realizing that he need to be in a better position to enable him to touch her pussy in the way he wants. Liam sits up and kneels so that he is higher than her and looking down into her eyes. He bends and kisses her while his hand finds one of her luscious breasts. The advantage of his new position is that his sister is able to touch him again—something that she wastes no time in doing. He feels her eager hand on his rampant cock. Rebecca is a little too eager as she immediately begins jerking him.

“Take it easy,” he says, feeling awkward that their roles seem to have flip-flopped with her being over eager and he taking his time.

“Why?’ she asks.

“I’m just extremely horny.”

“Well, I don’t care,” she mutters. “You’ll either get better at it or you won’t.”

Liam grins and reaches down between her legs. His new position allows his hand to easily slip between her thighs and then his fingertips press onto her panty clad cunt. He rubs that best he can, knowing that he will need her help in removing that thin barrier eventually. “Can you help me with these?” he asks softly.

Without hesitation, Rebecca reaches down and fiddles with the last piece of fabric covering any part of her luscious body. Liam watches as she closes her legs and slips the white cotton down, tossing them off to the side. She lies back again and opens her legs in anticipation of her brother’s next move. They kiss gently as his hand begins its journey toward her crotch. From his kneeling position, his bouncing cock pokes the girl in the chest. Rebecca grabs it again and begins stroking it. The thought of his prick on her breasts is nice, but the fact that it is so close to her face is even more exciting of one He works his hand lower down her body until at last he touches the soft wetness lying in wait there.

The boy delves deeper between her legs, feeling his sister shuffle her ass forward. She is preparing herself for what is certainly to come. Liam feels confidence in continuing, already gaining her permission to do as he pleases. He feels her inner folds and the heat generated from this specific spot. He strokes his fingers across the split and almost as it is meant to be, his middle finger nestles between those puffy pussy lips. He hears a sighs of approval from the girl as she reaches up and pulls his head down to her. She kisses him hard, her tongue once more invading his mouth.

Liam moves his finger between her folds. As he does, he feels that she is extremely wet. He remember the night in front of the television when he first touched her here. She was wet then and incredibly aroused. He also recalls that he sneakily tasted his wet fingers that night and the thought to do it again later on. It is obvious to him that Rebecca is horny as all hell right now. He moves the digit up and down the wet folds. It is still a bit of an exploration on his part. He may not exactly be doing everything right, but Rebecca is certainly enjoying it nonetheless.

Rebeca wiggles her ass and moan, “Ooh, that’s nice...”

They kiss again. Rebecca wiggles her ass again, and then it occurs to the boy that she is hinting at something else. So as he reaches the bottom of her slit, he gently curls his fingertip and presses it against what he thinks is the entrance to her pussy. Liam’s heart is now racing in an extremely useless attempt to escape from his chest. The blood rushing to his head doesn’t help matters as it thumps around his skull, vibrating through his ears like drums. He doesn’t feel a bit of resistance from the slippery folds and his fingertip seems to slip effortlessly inside the entrance. Liam immediately feels the heat of her insides. Rebecca sighs, this time extremely loudly, and then moans.

Unsure at the rate that he should advance, Liam teases her a little by just pressing the tip of his digit in and out until this becomes a frustrating notion for her and she says, “Just put the damn thing in.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.