Out of the Closet
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Discovering his sister in a new way was not Liam's intentions the weekend before she leaves for college. But life happens and taking it by the horns is sometimes the only way to go. How much damage can be done to a virgin boy doing something incredibly taboo?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex  

Liam wakes up with the usual erection, but as he touched it, his mind goes right back to last night in the living room with his sister. It feels like it was a dream, and that can be because once she leaves in the morning tomorrow, it will have been like one. Perhaps what is most important is how they are going to feel about it this morning. Of course Liam has only good memories of it especially after all they did with each other. He closes his eyes and can at once see Rebecca as she jacks him off. With this all whirling within his head he is hallway to shooting a load, so it only takes a few more quick tugs and Liam is making a mess all over his belly.

After cleaning up and dressing, he heads downstairs. He sits at the table with his mother. They have the usual morning chitchat. Liam learns that his father is in the shower and Rebecca hasn’t come down so she must still be asleep. So of course, his mind begins to wonder if she hasn’t gotten out of bed yet because she is afraid to face him after last night. Then he hears footsteps on the stairs and his heart begins to beat faster. He dare not turn around, afraid that it is his father finished with his shower. Yet it isn’t his father. Liam watches his sister walk into the kitchen. She mumbles a good morning, though mornings are never really a good time for her.

Rebecca returns to the table with a cup of coffee. She puts the cup to her lips and takes a sip. Their eyes meet at last. She swallows some coffee. She puts the cup down. Liam’s heart melts when she gives him the smile he wants. And then she looks away. There is more idle chitchat as Rebecca wakes up fully. Eventually their father joins them with a cup of coffee himself. Liam wants to talk with his sister alone, but he doesn’t get the chance. Their mother asks her to help with a few things around the house while his father gives him the chore of cleaning out the garage.

About an hour into the cleaning, he hears his mother calling to him. “Do you want something to drink, Liam?”

“Yes please,” he answers. “A bottle of water is fine.”

“Do you want it out there?”

“Yeah.”

He is bent over a plastic tub, shuffling through its contents when he feels a tap on his shoulder. Liam looks around to find his sister standing there with a bottle of water in her hand. “Here you are,” she says sweetly. “Take a break.”

“Thanks. You busy?”

“No. Why?”

“Just wondering how you were feeling is all,” he says.

“I feel great.”

“I mean about last night.”

“Well, I kind of felt awkward,” she admits. “I don’t have any regrets though, do you?”

“Definitely not,” he says. “I just hate that you’re leaving tomorrow.”

“Me too.”

“Say, why don’t we go for a ride?” Liam suggests.

“I’m done helping Mom out, but...”

“I’ll finish it later,” he tells her.

They pile into her car and head out. It isn’t long before Liam is expressing his desire to touch her again.

“I want you to touch me again too,” she agrees. “And more...”

“More?”

“Yeah.”

“Like what?” he asks, having the feeling that he already knows.

“I think you know,” she says, pulling the car off the road.

“Where are we going?”

“Someplace private,” she explains.

A few minutes later they are in the woods, surrounded by trees without a soul in sight.

“Where are we?” he asks.

“A little place where teenagers can come to fuck without being caught,” she tells him.

“I take it you’ve been here before.”

“Of course,” she says with a giggle. “Multiple times.”

Silence suddenly falls over them.

“So about what we’re doing...” she begins.

“What about it?”

“How far are we willing to go?” Rebecca asks. “I mean, I’m leaving tomorrow and...”

“I haven’t really thought about it,” he lies.

“I have,” she says sternly.

“And?”

“Well, considering I’ll be leaving and not coming back until a holiday—something like Christmas break—we should probably not go as far as having sex.”

Those are the words he didn’t want to hear. “I understand,” he lies again. “I think we can do that.”

“We have to agree on that,” Rebecca says. “You’re still a virgin, and I don’t want you to be hung up on me especially why I’m gone.”

“It’s a deal,” he says.

“Good. I do like beating you off though.”

That’s music to his ears. “I’m glad.”

“It’s nice not to have to rush,” she explains. “I’ve beat off a few guys and they were always in a hurry.”

“I figured it was best to take our time,” he says, blurting out the first thing that comes to mind.

“It was great last night,” Rebecca continues as if not hearing what he said. “When can we do it again?”

Liam shrugs. “I know I want to touch you again.”

“How about a quickie before we go home?” she suggests.

“Okay!”

Rebecca leans toward him, pushing her chest out. “GO on, have a feel.”

The boy quickly puts his hands on her breasts and begins to gently squeeze them. “Oh fuck...” he gasps. He slowly rubs them, causing her nipples to harden and become quite visible through her shirt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.