Out of the Closet - Cover

Out of the Closet

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Discovering his sister in a new way was not Liam's intentions the weekend before she leaves for college. But life happens and taking it by the horns is sometimes the only way to go. How much damage can be done to a virgin boy doing something incredibly taboo?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex  

The next morning is a little straining for the two siblings. They both find it hard to make eye contact even though both were cordial, saying their good mornings. Otherwise they make it a point to keep out of the way of each other. Both feel that they made a mistake and are now regretting it, though neither expresses these feelings to the other.

As the day wears on, things seem to lighten up a little. They do eventually come together and talk about things, but nothing about what happened late the night before. Sometime in the afternoon their mother volunteers for Rebecca to run to the store. Rebecca in return volunteers her brother to come along with her. The drive to town is almost completely in silence, but Liam knows that someone has to say something about what happened, so he breaks the awkward silence of the subject first.

“A bout last night...” Rebecca says nothing, just glances over at him. Her expression is neutral, betraying no emotion. “This is difficult,” he continues. “We have to talk about it. Or are we just going to forget it ever happened?”

“I supposed so, if that’s what you think is best,” she answers almost coldly. “I mean, I’m leaving Monday morning for college.”

“It’s not that I didn’t like it, I just feel a little guilty about doing it,” he says. “I mean, you’re my sister.”

“Well, it was fun and I liked doing it too,” Rebecca agrees. “I mean, yeah, you’re my brother and all, but...”

“But you want to do it again,” he offers.

She nods, looking slightly embarrassed. “Yes, I would like to do it again.”

They don’t say much more until the return home. They decide they would take advantage of the night again and stay up late to watch a movie. The atmosphere from here on out seems more relaxed and they chat away just like they always have. Eventually Rebecca begins to talk more about the previous night and how exciting it was.

Liam agrees. “I can’t wait until tonight.”

She giggles and says, “Me either.”

Her tight shirt is emphasizing her beautiful chest and the fact that they are talking about the previous night has an effect on the boy. Without even thinking about it, it soon becomes noticeable.

“Calm down, little brother,” she says, glancing sidelong at his growing erection. “You’re going to get all horny again.”

“I’m already there,” he groans, giving her a sly smile.

“Did you take care of that last night?”

“I did,” he answers. “Did you?”

A smile lights up her face. “Of course I did,” she says. “And it felt fucking good.”

When they arrive home, both focus of keeping up appearances of being casual with each other like they normally would be. But whenever either finds a chance, they grope or rub or bump certain body parts against the other. Throughout the remainder of the day and into the evening they manage to drive their arousal levels up higher and higher until their parents are in bed.

Rebecca has bathed and returned downstairs in her night clothes: a long shirt and short shorts beneath. The house is quiet and Rebecca is the one that chooses the movie again. It’s not a match for the two they watched the night before, but it doesn’t really matter because neither of them is going to worry much about watching it. It feels strange at first to both of them. Granted Rebecca has been sexually active for a few years now, but it is a little different with being with her brother so intimately. For Liam, still a virgin, he’s just not sure how to start, despite watching a ton of porn for years.

He stretches out his arm across the couch and puts it on her hand. “Come here, Becca,” he says nervously.

“No, you come here,” she counters. She says it playfully. Liam doesn’t argue, since she is older and more experienced than him. Once he is settled right next to her, she asks as she looks up at the ceiling, “Do you think it’s safe now?”

“Yeah,” he confirms, though Liam is more anxious to begin than anything else. “What do you want to do?”

Rebecca shrugs. “I don’t know.”

“Should we just touch each other?” he suggests.

“Then we’ll see where it goes from there,” she answers.

Liam already feels his manhood stirring in his short as he starts to stroke her bare thigh. His sister searches his lap and she awkwardly fumbles around there. It’s one thing to do this with a boyfriend, yet it’s still a little odd with her brother.

Soon, the boy moves his hand up her body and is caressing her breasts. Rebecca isn’t wearing a bra tonight and it feels amazing! She meanwhile is busy in his lap, commenting on how hard he is already. “Take it out,” she commands.

Liam certainly doesn’t need to be persuaded. He lies back and slips his shorts right down past his knees. He is, of course, already fully erect. So he lies back into the cushion with no inhibitions about anything at all. His cock is standing proudly from his groin, waving at his sister as an invite for her to join in. She takes hold of it, feeling the throb and jerk of it in her warm, soft hand. She holds it for a bit, just seeming to enjoy the sight and feel of it. Liam of course has no complaint, feeling just as excited as she.

Rebecca knows what she wants. Liam knows what it is. As a gentle sigh leaves her mouth, he pushes his hips into the air a little to make his prick stick out more. But even though she knows what they both want, she doesn’t give in ... not yet...

Reaching down, Rebecca pulls her shirt off to reveal her pert breasts to her brother once again. Liam is surprised at the sight. Sure, he fondled them the previous night, but still ... he stares at them for a few moments until he can no longer resist. Slipping a hand beneath one of them, the boy begins to massage it. It is big and heavy, the nipple already erect and sticking out unbelievably. Quickly, he starts to explore the crinkled hardness of her nipples.

Rebecca gives him advice, explaining that she wants to make sure he learns the right way. “Stroke it around the edge,” she says

The contrast between the silky smoothness of her breast and the ruggedness of the hard nipple is sensational.

“That’s good,” she breathes hard. “Now, gently take it between your fingers.”

Liam does as instructed. He tenderly takes the hard nub between his fingers. He holds it.

“Now squeeze it.”

He does.

“Softly!” she squeaks. “But not too softly.”

Liam grins, releasing some of the pressure.

“Now gently pull it.”

The boy follows her instruction and teases her, stretching her thick mass of flesh outward. Her fidgetiness is obvious as is her arousal. Getting more into it, Liam asks her to move a little to give him more room to explore her. She shuffles her ass closer to him, her breasts swaying. Her hands rest on his thighs as she stares down at his crotch. Seeing what she is looking at, he spreads his thighs to allow her a better view and more access. Rebecca quickly has her hand on his balls, gently rolling them around between her fingers like Chinese meditation balls. Her other hand latches back onto his shaft and almost instantly Liam’s hips are pressing into the air again.

“Hmm,” she hums. “I think that maybe you should wait. You need to learn how to eat pussy first.” With that, Rebecca smiles and releases both his cock and balls. Both of her hands cradle her chest as she whispers, “Come on then.”

As she settles back on the opposite end of the couch, Liam slides off of it to kneel in front of her open legs. Rebecca edges her ass onto the very edge of the cushion, her gorgeous breasts winging above his head as she looks down into his eyes. She pushes her shorts down, and Liam helps to remove them completely. There she now sits, totally naked, and it’s an amazing sight.

Liam sits, starring at her like he has never seen a naked woman before. Rebecca puts a hand on his head and draws him in toward her. His face lands mere inches from her clit. “Kiss it,” she whispers. “Go on, suck it.”

With his heart racing, banging in his chest like a tribal war drum, Liam slowly lowers his head the rest of the way. His mouth is open slightly, feeling the hardened nub touch his lips. A jolt of excitement like never before arcs through him.

She sighs. “Suck it, little brother.”

The boy opens his mouth and his lips cover her clit. Once inside, it makes contact with his mouth muscle. He feels her hands on his head, holding him. It is obvious that she wants him to stay there. So he lets his tongue rasp across the protruding flesh, and she sighs again. He is having a little trouble breathing until she pulls herself back. Rebecca is enjoying the sight of her clit inside her brother’s mouth. Watching and being in control are two of the things she enjoys the most.

“Suck it, little brother,” she whispers roughly. “Suck it for me.” Her face is full of desperation. Liam certainly cannot resist. He takes a few licks and flicks with his tongue before sucking it deep into his mouth. She shudders with delight. “Oh yes!” she hisses. “Fucking suck it!”

The boy grabs onto her thighs while he hungrily sucks and slurps. He takes it from his mouth to look at it glistening with his saliva in the flickering light of the forgotten television screen. He could play with her all night like this is she allowed it, but Rebecca isn’t content to only have her clit manipulated all night. She pries his mouth from her cunt and tells him to sit on the couch.

Liam kicks off his shorts and sits fully exposed to his sister. Rebecca’s hands are between his legs in an instant, seeking out his rampant prick. Taking hold of the throbbing tool, she starts to stroke it slowly. She loves how the head slinks beneath her fingers only to reappear a second later. It is almost like playing peek-a-boo in a very adult way. Liam realizes that he does too, wondering just how far she is going to go with this. The girl takes her time just holding it.

Eventually she seems to feel the need to move on, though Liam doubts that it is because she is bored with her little game. She puts a hand on his chest, gently pushing him back and suggesting that he lies down. Of course he complies, who is he not to? Rebecca positions herself to enable herself to take hold of him. As she continues to play with him, the boy manages to reach forward and cup one of her hanging breasts.

She takes her time, still stroking him, but no longer playing peek-a-boo. Instead, she takes her hand completely down to the base and back up and then down again. She smiles when the first droplets of precum come rushing out to tip. Each stroke after brings more and more until there are several strings of it hanging along the back of her hand. Liam’s cock throbs violently in her hand as all the amazing sensations and emotions that he feels grow even stronger.

Rebecca releases her grip on him, letting her fingers loosely run up his length and through the slippery juice that now coats her digits. She is oblivious to everything outside their little bubble now as she tenderly touches the tip. Gently dabbing her fingertips on and off the end, she watches his precum stretch between her fingers and his cock. Liam cannot help but wonder what her boyfriends thought about how fascinated this is for her. And it’s just as fascinating for him as well. To have a girl beat him off is already a fantasy of his, but to have his sister do it is something he never dreamed of. But not yet ... afraid he may climax and be done with it, he sits up and pulls away.

Rebecca looks surprised and a little disappointed now that her access to his cock has been restricted. “What’s the matter?”

“Nothing,” he answers fast. And before she can let out a reply to that, his hand is on her thighs and he is looking into her eyes. He swallows deeply, stroking her leg. “I want to touch you a little first.”

“You already are,” she informs him.

“Yeah, I know,” he acknowledges. “But I want to touch your pussy.” He nervously rubs her leg, because he doesn’t know what else to do. Should he just take what he wants or should he be polite and makes sure that it’s alright with her?

“Well, that’s the point, isn’t it?” she asks, her smile lopsided.

Liam doesn’t know what to think. Maybe it is wrong to take what he wants to first time, but fine after that? Maybe that’s not the right thinking at all. Rebecca takes his mind off such thoughts when she shifts and taking a hold of his wrist to pull it up toward her crotch. The boy’s heart pounds wildly. He glances at her stunning breasts, beautifully erect nipples standing very high like the peaks of a mountain range. His fingers tremble as they are taken closer to their destination. Her pussy feels hotter than he imagined it would feel. He is trembling all over as they sit there, gently moving his fingers all over it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.