Out of the Closet - Cover

Out of the Closet

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Discovering his sister in a new way was not Liam's intentions the weekend before she leaves for college. But life happens and taking it by the horns is sometimes the only way to go. How much damage can be done to a virgin boy doing something incredibly taboo?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex  

Gearing up to watch a movie, Liam settles into the couch after everyone else has gone to bed. Once everyone is settled in, he goes to jerking off. It is a routine he has followed all summer long. Usually he tries to find a movie with a nude scene in it to help aid him, and tonight is no different. At least until his sister, Rebecca comes back downstairs, announcing her intentions to watch the movie with him. Rebecca is two and a half years older than Liam and about to head off to college. This is the last weekend that she’ll be home until the holidays when there is no school. Upon her announcement, he quickly becomes disappointed. With her sitting up with him, there will be no getting off for him now.

“What are we going to watch?” she asks, settling in.

“I don’t really have a preference,” he answers, lying.

“Alright,” she says, kneeling on the floor, pulling out one of the movie cases. She flips through the book, an intense look on her face. After a few minutes, she asks, “How about this?” She holds up an action movie—one of his favorites.

Liam nods, not letting her see his excitement. They sit together and begin watching it. Soon the main character is fucking his girlfriend right on the street. If he were alone as usual, his cock would be out and he would be stroking it. He can feel himself getting hard as he watches the screen. Rebecca glances over as him and teases, “So this is why you have stayed up late all summer.”

“No,” he says defiantly.

Of course his sister isn’t buying that. “You naughty boy. I didn’t realize what my little brother was up to while we slept.” There is a smile on her face, so he knows that she is only teasing, yet he feels embarrassed by it.

“I’m not up to anything,” he attempts to voice.

“Don’t worry about it,” she answers, waving her hand at him dismissively. “I’m only teasing.”

Rebecca knows he’s still a virgin. While Liam has never said so, the lack of girlfriends or eve girls coming over, is enough to tell her. They continue to watch the movie in silence, while Liam is getting hornier by the minute. Each new scene where the character has to fuck someone to keep going makes him want to get started. Normally he wouldn’t be this bothered. After all, by now he’d be jacking off ad probably done with. But sitting here with his big sister and not being able to do anything is a different story altogether.

They end up popping in the sequel and it’s the racetrack scene that gets Rebecca all hot and bothered. Perhaps it because it reminds her of the time she fucked her boyfriend on the high school track field or simply because she is watching with her brother and he is clearly aroused by it. As the characters are rolling around in the dirt, half naked, Liam tries not to look at his sister, yet he is desperate to stroke his aching cock. Rebecca throws a quick glance at him and Liam is certainly glad that they are only illuminated by the flickering glow of the television screen. The scene seems to go on for age, but eventually it does end and the film continues.

Rebecca looks at him again and draws in a deep breath, then blows it out in a heavy sigh. “Fuck, that shit was hot as hell, wasn’t it?”

At first, Liam doesn’t know how to react, but in an equally shaky voice he agrees. “Yeah, it was.”

They sit and watch the movie, but neither is really watching it. Liam senses that she is feeling a bit edgy. She is fidgeting, betraying the fact that she isn’t really watching the movie. “I can’t believe how hot that was,’ she whispers. “I mean I thought him fucking his girlfriend on the street in the first movie was badass, but...” Liam smiles nervously. “I see why you like to stay up watching movies like this.”

Yet, after this, Rebecca still remains fidgety. “Are you alright?” Liam asks.

“Yeah, I’m fine, Liam.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, it was just so fucking hot seeing that, don’t you think?” she says, glancing at him.

“Yeah, I thought it was.”

“Well, it got me all hot and bothered,” she says with a grin. “I don’t know how you didn’t whip it out and stroke it.”

Liam is stuck as to what to say to that, except, “Are you really?”

“Fuck yes,” she breathes hard. “Ain’t you?”

“Well ... um ... I am, but...”

Rebecca is definitely getting worked up and her inhibitions, if she has any, seem to be melting away right before her brother’s eyes. “Son of a bitch, Liam,” she gasps. “I’m fucking horny as shit.” He swallows hard and just looks at her in silence. “Ain’t you fucking horny?”

She is waiting for an answer. “Well, yeah ... I am a bit...” Liam is actually beyond aroused, and more than desperate to jerk his stick around. There is a rush of blood to his head and he feels dizzy when he hears her next words.

“Are you hard?”

“What!”

“I’m only asking because I’m horny as fuck,” she says calmly. “I just wanted to know if you were too.” The boy is shocked, but then she prompts him for answer. “Well? Are you?”

He clears his throat. “Well ... yeah, I am...”

“I figured you were.”

“Why do you say that?” he asks innocently.

Rebecca giggles. “Even in this light I can see it.” Liam turns red, his cheeks filling with heat. “It’s cool, little brother,” she says. “There’d be something wrong with you if you didn’t get turned on by that.”

“Yeah, I know,” he admits. “But you shouldn’t be looking. It’s embarrassing.”

“Why?” she asks casually. “Because you’re my brother?”

“Yeah, I suppose so.”

A few minutes pass and Rebecca speaks again. “Are you still hard?”

Liam feels a little more at ease, but he still hesitates to say, “Yes.” Then he turns around and asks, “Are you still hot and bothered?”

“Yes,” she answers. “I’ll be like this until later on.”

“What do you mean, later on?” he probes, gathering up a little bravery.

“Use your imagination,” she snaps. “I know you watch porn, so I know you can guess.”

Liam smiles knowingly at her. Somehow he manages to find even more courage and says, “Me too.”

Rebecca seems more than comfortable with this kind of talk, even if it is with her little brother. She says, “I bet if I wasn’t here, you would be pulling it out and stroking it.”

He is a little shocked at her words. Sure, she often would talk about sex, sometimes bragging about where and who she fucked, but never about him. Liam feels a jolt of excitement rush through him. As his nerve grows stronger, so does his cock.

“Yeah, you’re probably right.”

“Then what’s stopping you,” she says with a daring grin.

“Well, it’s pretty obvious.”

“No, it isn’t,” she counters. “I mean, don’t let me stop you.”

As much as he wants to do it, he is afraid to.

Rebecca’s eyes focus on his groin as he tries to hide the fact that he is hard. “I bet it hurts being all squashed in there. Come on, let’s see it.”

Liam’s resistance is beginning to melt away as his arousal grows. Her constant teasing and encouragement only makes things worse.

“I hope you don’t mind me asking, but do you always get like this when you see a sex scene?”

He nods “Who wouldn’t?”

“What makes you get like that the most?”

“The boobs,” she answers.

“So you’re a boob guy, huh?” she asks, covering her breasts and lifting them up and down. “Do you like them big or small?”

“I’m not picky,” he answers.

“Do you like mine?”

“I don’t know,” he says. “I’ve never seen them.”

“Do you want to?” Liam is suddenly dumbstruck. He sits there open mouthed. “Well? Do you want to see them?”

“Stop playing around,” Liam says, trying to dismiss it.

“I’m not,” she protests. “Do you want to see them or not?”

“Are you serious?” he asks, not believing what he is hearing.

“Of course I am,” she answers. “I wouldn’t say it if I wasn’t.”

“Fine then,” he says, playing along with her. “Go on then. Show them to me.”

“You first,” she says, giggling.

“See, you’re just fucking with me.”

“No, I’m not,” she counters. “If you want to see mine, you have to show me yours.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.