Out of the Closet - Cover

Out of the Closet

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Discovering his sister in a new way was not Liam's intentions the weekend before she leaves for college. But life happens and taking it by the horns is sometimes the only way to go. How much damage can be done to a virgin boy doing something incredibly taboo?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex  

It is darker than usual when he pulls into the driveway. That is the price though. Liam has four kids and a wife to take care of after all. He feels the ache in his bones and the headaches coming on. He looks forward to relaxing in his chair with a beer in hand, waiting for her to get home. The walkway to the door seems longer than usual.

Immediately, once he is inside, Liam drops his keys in the bowl on the stand by the door. A light from the direction of the kitchen outlines the small flower decoration that casts a shadow to play on the hardwood flooring leading toward the kitchen. He obviously forgot about turning the light off this morning. He’ll just have to hit the switch on his way to the living room.

Lost in thoughts about his work day and the relaxation he is about to get away from it, he hardly hears the noise in the kitchen. In the archway to the living room, Liam pauses to turn off the light and turns back. She is standing by the table with an amused smile touching her lips. His gaze is torn. He is locked on her deep, laughing eyes. Something inside him is urging him to look down. When he gives in, his heart nearly stops. She is barefoot with a pair of bare legs that he has never forgotten. She has on only her glasses and a black and white stripped bow around her neck. It is large and extravagant yet not overly so. And Liam has flashes of memories from times in the past when she wore it. It is all she is wearing. The glasses are merely decorative and for Liam’s benefit.

She smiles. “You’re late,” she whispers. “Did you have other plans tonight?”

He doesn’t know what to say. Liam is stumbling over the words inside his head. Her approaching, naked form doesn’t do much to help him out. That bow rests nicely above the swell of her breasts which are like tear drops hanging from her chest. She is so close now.

The silky smoothness of the bow brushes against his chest as she slides her slender arms over his shoulders and around his neck, pulling Liam in. Her lips are barely an inch away from his when she stops, and as she speaks, he feels her lips brushing softly against his. He knows she can feel what she is doing to him, and he nearly loses the feeling in his legs when he remembers what those lips have done to him before. “Your wife won’t be home until late tonight. She left a message on the answering machine. Apparently your cell phone is dead.”

Yes it is. With all the commotion at work today, Liam didn’t find time to plug it in. But that’s not really his concern right now. “The kids...” is all he can manage to say before his hands slide impulsively to her soft, bare lower back.

“They are at their friends’ houses tonight,” she answers smoothly. “It’s the weekend, and you told them they all could go.”

He did. The week has been stressful too, and so he just plain forgot. With her here, he even seems to forget his life and his wife as he pulls her whole body against him, gasping internally at the pertness of her—a feeling that seems to instantly come back to him after all these years. She is warm. She moves her lips to meet his fully. Liam feels her wet tongue sliding over the inside of his top lip, pushing his physical restraint to the limit. He is about to meet her tongue with his when she pulls back, out of his embrace, and lets her hand slide down his chest to land at her side.

“You know, it has been a long time...” she begins, playing ignorant of the building up of passion she has just stepped away from.

Liam opens his mouth to protest, but he is silenced when she turns away from him. He had momentarily forgotten that she is completely naked, save for the bow around her neck. Her back is a flawless landscape of flesh in the pale moonlight, curved to fit his now trembling hands. Before he has time to think about his situation, he is feeling the front of her warm thighs against his palms as he slides his hands around them. He knows that she must feel the hard, straight pressure of his erection pushing against her bare ass.

She does. A soft moan escapes from her throat just before she speaks again. “Did you find something you like?” she asks coyly. It is a question she always asked—a little playful thing that only she ever seemed to do.

Liam never got tired of hearing it, or confirming it. “I certainly did,” he answers in a whisper, as if saying it any louder would alert his kids or wife. Of course, in an empty house, no one is going to hear. He brushes against her pointed ear as he moves to her neck for a kiss, his hands gripping their pried targets. He is pulling her back into him now, giving her the full benefit of his arousal.

She gasps at the feeling it gives her, feeling him for the first time in what feels like forever. He kisses his way down the back of her neck, to her lower back. The memories of the last time they were in a kitchen together floods his mind, and he is overcome with the image of her straddling him on the floor, her short black hair with wispy white streak framing her face. She had kissed him, grinding her pelvis against him suggestively, but they were interrupted. Liam’s mother had come in through the front door from work earlier than expected. Needless to say, he had trouble explaining why he was lying on the floor.

Liam kisses his way down. She is actively anticipating his descent, and his arrival at the core of her being. With one hand, he grips her leg around the ankle, urging her to move it further out. She does so without much urging, and Liam sits comfortably on his hells as she looks up at the provocative view that she is giving him. The stripped bow catches his eyes. He is amazingly aroused at her having that tiny bit of fabric around her slender neck, contrasting against her dark flesh.

He lets his eager hand slide up her ankle, along the inside of her thigh, to touch her where she so needs to be touched after so long. He feels her shudder pleasantly when he lets his fingers slides into the sweet, wet gap between her legs. Liam is instantly overtaken with the desire, and the needs, to taste her. He brings his fingers to his lips, convinced that he is only teasing himself with her flavor. He licks her juices from them with a breathy moan of satisfaction. Liam returns his hand to her wetness, trailing a single digit through, and two. He presses against her gently as he leans in to give her a single lap of his mouth muscle. Her lower body is trembling with the need of it, silently begging him to continue while her voice speaks only disconnected, pleasured words of encouragement. She is gripping the table hard, bending at the waist over its flat surface to allow him better access.

Liam inhales her delicious scent as he laps into her as deep as he can manage, intent on hearing the sharp rise in her voice. It is a taste he had forgotten because he hasn’t had it since the last time. She rocks against him, letting him have the best angle. She rides his fingers and tongue with perfect enthusiasm. Liam begins to wonder how much more she can take of this as his cock is already throbbing nearly painfully in his pants.

He feels her begin to turn and Liam rises to his feet again to face her as she comes around. Without a word, he slips two fingers in between her lips, letting her suck her own juices with her soft lips and eager tongue. Her hands are already at Liam’s waist, pulling him free from his restrictions as she slides them down his strong thighs. He knows just what she wants, and he wants her to desperately have it. Another part of him scolds the other, trying to remind him of his wife, his children and his life he had built since their time together. It wants him to deny her and the impulse to be inside her once again.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.