Hazing - Cover

Hazing

Copyright© 2019 by nameless

Chapter 2

She still had to breathe deeply. All over she felt like she was burning. She was too exhausted to move. But then she felt a tender hand on her. Kiskia slowly came to and looked up. The frat leader was rubbing her chest, wearing a very pained look. Then his other hand began to rub, and she felt his caress on the rise and fall of her belly. As petrified as she was, his touch was making her feel better.

“I am Dean, and I cannot express the regret we all feel for the torture you went through. We should have looked in you purse to see you were not lying, that you were not who we wanted. The night of stripping and tickling you was inexcusable.”

All of Kiskia’s suffering came back to her. She heard herself weep as she looked down and saw she was still completely naked, but now on a cot, and not bolted down like before.

“My clothes,” she wept, “you destroyed them. My bags are lost.” Now she was bawling, “I am lost, broke, alone and naked.” Dean struggled to avoid bawling with her.

“We will keep you here, at least until your classes begin,” he consoled her. “I will get you something to wear.” Kiskia did not hear the end of it, she passed out again. When Kiskia came to, she saw a note from Dean, telling her to leave the room walk to the end of the hall, and he would meet her. Kiskia did as he said, but found the door locked behind her, and no door in the hallway would open. At the end, that door too was locked, and she began to panic. What was Dean doing? Suddenly she heard, “Close them.”

Eyes shut, she felt Dean feeling her body, making her breathe easy. But then she heard clicks about her wrists and ankles, cutting off how much she could reach. He allowed her to look, and now her arms hung by her sides, almost useless as her wrists were manacled to her ankles, and to each other by a very short chain. The same was done to her ankles! Now she could barely walk or move her arms, and still naked, she had no way to cover herself!

“You lied to me!” she screamed at Dean. “I cannot move about this way!”

“You will have to, because as you stay here, that is all you will have on your body!” He ordered. “And trying to leave will only put you out there totally nude!”

Kiskia held back her tears. She could tell she had no choice. Either be on display for these frat boys, or be marooned outside with no money, no shelter, and no way home, naked and helpless. Dean produced a key and opened the door in front of them. Kiskia wailed in fear as he shoved her into the room.

All her tormentors from before were seated at a huge table, and they began to yell in anticipation at the sight of their blushing prisoner. Dean said into her ear,

“Do not resist, the penalties will be unbearable!” Kiskia continued to be pushed forward, moved to each man in the room, who proceeded to touch her breasts, clutch her cheeks, or finger her sex. Most at least asked if she was feeling better since the end of her torture. She could not answer, since she could hardly feel that it was over. Near the end of the table, a few rowdy boys even grabbed her by her sides, pulled her in and dared to French-Kiss her bellybutton! She shrieked once, but the next time she let herself feel the sensation, and nearly found it enjoyable as a heated blush radiated out from her belly and all through her bare body.

When all the frat boys had felt her, Dean removed her manacles and ordered her to lay down on the table. Kiskia looked at him, begging in fear. What would they do now that all had seen her naked, tickled her into insanity, and gotten to touch her bare flesh? Dean was unmoved, reminding what they could do to her.

Kiskia was spread out on the table, showing them all she had. Each of them passed a hand over her arm or leg, until they each came to a wrist or ankle, then bound all four of them to the table. Kiskia was helpless again, and could not keep from sobbing.

That came to a sudden halt as Kiskia felt something slipped into her sex. The boys were sitting down for dinner, and now she realized she was the show. They would enjoy dinner while enjoying her reacting to a vibrator!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.