Hazing - Cover

Hazing

Copyright© 2019 by nameless

Chapter 1

A Lesson In Torture

Kiskia got off the bus wearing all the clothes she had. The idiots at the airline had sent her bags to the wrong college, and now she could barely do more than get her classes together. What she would do about living on campus for the next two months, she had no idea. Her first time out of Asia was definitely not what she expected. After dark, Kiskia was still looking for a place to stay, carrying only her purse, with her student ID inside it. There was no one she could even speak to about her problem, no one she’d ever met before. Soon, that would be the least of her worries.

As she walked into a small park at the far end of campus, Kiskia was suddenly grabbed by two masked men. She tried to scream, but only got a hand stuck in her mouth. She tried to hit either of them with her purse. They were prepared for that, and it was soon out of her hands, with its strap being tied around her wrists. Her shoes were torn off her feet, but the laces were used to bind her ankles together. Another mask was pulled over her head to keep her from seeing, and she felt herself being lifted and taken away.

When the mask was lifted, Kiskia looked about at over two dozen boys looking at her and snickering. She was in one of the frat houses, and this had to be one of the pranks. The most well-dressed one, some kind of leader, looked her in the eyes and said,

“Now, girl. You will want to spare yourself all the torture this evening can bring, so tell us where the sorority took our mascot.”

Kiskia panicked. She was not in any sorority, but they would not accept that. What would they do to her?

“I’m not a sorority girl. I’ve never seen your mascot. Please release me.” The leader scoffed.

“You assume we are stupid? I ask again. Where is it?” Kiskia shook her head.

“I arrived here this afternoon. I haven’t had time to join any sorority. I do not even have my bags yet. Why would I lie?” The leader only nodded.

“We will not hurt you, but before the evening is over, you WILL suffer for holding out on us.”

He nodded to her abductors, who lifted her again and took her to a table in another room. Dozens of hands held her down while they untied her hands and feet, only to place them in what looked like metal holders. A drill was brought in and Kiskia struggled to no avail as they pulled her arms and legs as far out as possible. Then, when she was fully spread, the holders were screwed tightly into the table. The poor girl couldn’t move at all now. Then the leader came in, again demanding an answer. She made a futile whimper for mercy, but he only sneered and pulled out a pair of shears.

Her socks were already in the park trash with her shoes, and now the leader was neatly slicing away her jeans! Kiskia screamed and thrashed her head back and forth until they were gone and he proceeded to cut off her shirt. When she was lying on the table in only her underwear, the sight made him halt. She was voluptuous by Asian standards. It would be a treat to get on with the plan, but he decided to ask again.

“You still have nothing to tell us? You are nearly out of chances.”

Kiskia’s eyes were almost tearing as she begged, “I am not hiding anything. I belong to no sorority. Please!”

The leader shook his head and the shears went back to their task.

Kiskia could barely breathe when the blades slid under the waistband of her panties, and she felt the cool air coming over her pubic area as it was laid bare. Then the blade found its way between the cups of her bra, and her pulse went mad in fear. Another few cuts left her bra in tatters like her panties, and they were torn away. Kiskia was now helpless and bound to the table, totally naked.

The throng of frat boys looked eagerly at her attractive body. They were not certain if they would get to touch it.

“Last chance!” barked the leader. “Where is our mascot?” Kiskia could only cry that she was not who they wanted. “Then you leave us no choice.” he replied. “We now will enjoy making you suffer. But of course, you brought this agony on yourself.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.