Teaching a Guy to Kiss - Cover

Teaching a Guy to Kiss

Copyright© 2019 by TessWants2

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A sexually energized woman goes looking to discover her own deviant desires at a local sex club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting  

The theme of this year’s annual Masque was Dante’s Nine Circles of hell. While Paige found the theme archaic, Beth decided to have a little fun with it and analyze the layered messages later.

Dressing for the occasion required creativity and Beth chose a backless synthetic nylon turquoise dress. With a full calf-length skirt and two ten-foot pieces of fabric tying at the neck. Leaving her virtually nude, save a matching thong. The effect when donned should be showstopping.

A matching peacock feather mask, clear heels, and a simple rhinestone bracelet completed the impact. Not knowing what to expect, as the evening was a premiere event for charity, she assumed it would be a lavish affair to remember.

Arriving a little later than usual, Beth put on her chosen mask. Unsure why she felt empowered by it, considering her appearance was always altered--putting it on and looking through the eye holes—gave her a feeling of uncompromising confidence and freedom. An added layer of protection, perhaps? Stage two began tonight, was the mask the armor she needed to assert herself?

She left her keys with the valet and entered the party. The transformation of the club she knew was astonishing. A complete make-over was an understatement. Everything from lighting, texture, and even ambiance felt different.

Sinful

Smoke consumed the floor. Her dress made subtle waves in it as she moved. Every corner of the club screamed debauchery and people were not afraid to join in the festivities. The norm, as she’d known it was overall discretion. Not tonight. Five minutes in, she witnessed three couples having anal sex, two couples tangled in a mess of oral pleasures and another couple literally screwing on a barstool.

Moving past the cascade of sexual activity, she also noticed a lit stage. She assumed the entertainment for the evening. An artist’s erotic interpretation of Dante’s story.

The evening went on, Beth enjoyed watching, studying, and playing voyeur to all the sinners. One of the performances was about to begin. She chose a spot just beside a steel column to the left of the stage. The cold steel felt good against her heated body. She leaned slightly as the lights went down.

The spotlights turned on, revealing the masked performers. A woman chained to the center of the stage, surrounded by four men. Beth questioned what circle they were watching.

One of the men had a flog, running it up and down her body, the other men used their hands to caress and explore her supple flesh.

All were muscled and toned, but the man with the flog was by far the most sculpted. He used the flog on her ass, her breasts, and then her pussy. His hand raised in a hold position. A moment stood silent. Then he moved. Lifting the woman’s chin, he claimed her lips passionately. Breaking the kiss, he lifted her legs to his shoulders, diving into her pussy. The other men disappeared from the spotlight. The woman threw her head back, moaning in delight. Hands appeared from the darkness caressing her breasts.

A spotlight in another corner of the stage beamed revealing two of the missing men engaged in oral stimulation. One man knelt in front of the other, sliding his erect cock down his throat.

All of the sexual activity was making her body tingle. Plus, it was just freaking hot in there—makes sense if they were in Hell.

The smell of spearmint and sandalwood broke Beth’s concentration.

“Are you familiar with the Nine Circles of Hell?” a voice breathed into her ear. Beth’s body relaxed, though her heart thudded uncontrolled.

“Of course,” she said, feeling a hand smoothing the skin against her exposed back. The hand, soft and sensual started at the small of her spine working its way upward.

“Educate me,” the voice said, his hot breath on her neck. The familiar smell of him clouded her mind. Beth took a breath to focus.

“Beatrice, Dante’s lover, in support of his search for God’s love, calls for an Angel to guide and aide Dante’s journey.”

His hand cupped the back of her neck, gently massaging, “he was looking for absolution?”

“No, he is looking for balance,” she replied. “Between consequence and compassion.”

The scene before them shifted when the man finished with his oral play, uncuffed the woman from the chains, hefting her onto a now spotlighted bed. Draped in purple silk, he laid her down gingerly. Stepping back.

The faceless man, appeared along with another man, draping themselves over her, mauling her body with their mouths as the large man watched.

“What do you think of the interpretation so far?” the voice asked, his hand moving up her dress to her inner thigh. Beth took the opportunity to reach behind her, feeling the front of his pants. The hardness of his cock evident, she rubbed against its length. Her eyes momentarily closing.

When Beth opened her eyes, she saw not two, but three more men and two women had joined feasting on the woman’s body. Moans, squeals, and cries of delight were echoed through the room. The audience, as well as the performance, quickly turned into a free for all orgy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.