Teaching a Guy to Kiss - Cover

Teaching a Guy to Kiss

Copyright© 2019 by TessWants2

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A sexually energized woman goes looking to discover her own deviant desires at a local sex club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting  

For tonight she chose a blue accented lace bustier and black pencil skirt combo. Debating between stilettos and wedges, she decided on the stilettos. Knowing fully well, her feet would be in agony by the end of the night.

Worth it

Fully dressed Paige add the final touch to complete her transformation into Beth.

A chin-length strawberry red wig.

Let the fun begin.


The night started slowly. Beth downed three Moscow Mules – her favorite alcoholic beverage-- and noticed most of the crowd headed downstairs as soon as they arrive. Mixer – the bartender—stood pouring drinks and Beth called him over.

“What’s up downstairs?” Beth asked.

“The playroom is open tonight,” he said with a cheeky grin. “You should go check it out.”

“Maybe I will,” Beth replied, shifting out of her chair and following the signs down the steps. Turning the corner at the bottom of the stairs, she reviewed the room. Typically designated for BDSM play, the chamber was revamped for the occasion. Split into two sections via a large thick velvet curtain, half the space had erect penises protruding from holes in the wall. The other half of the area was female legs – well, female anatomy from the waist down laid out on shelves. The heights for both scenarios were varied. People were sitting on the floor, in chairs and standing. Both male and female were licking, sucking, nibbling, and enjoying their choice of anatomy. Attendants looking and acting like concierges timed and monitored the activities. Direct people, asking questions and kept order. At first glance, it was both appalling and ludicrous. Beth moved against the doorframe watching in fascination.

She wondered.

Could she?

Did she want to?

Biting her thumb, Beth straightened her back and got in line.

Why the hell not?

Waiting patiently, she approached the concierge when her turn arrived.

The man in the tuxedo shirt, tie, and black pants smiled kindly, “good evening. Were you interested in giving or receiving?”

The question threw her off. She made a snap decision.

“Receiving,” she said.

“And your pronoun use?”

“She.”

“Vaginal or anal?”

“Vaginal.”

“While you will be positioned for vaginal, there is no guarantee the giver will abstain from anal play. Is that okay?”

“Yes, of course,” Beth replied, wrapping her head around the statement. Glancing into the room, she noticed some women were on their stomach’s instead of their backs.

Makes sense

“There’s a limit of one half an hour per session,” he explained as if describing the timing restrictions of a tanning bed at the gym. “After half an hour, a hostess will escort you back into the dressing room. You are free to rejoin the line and begin again. Any questions?”

“No, thank you.”

“Very good,” he replied with a nod. “Follow the hallway to the left. There is a purple door to the changing room. One of our hostesses will guide you to an open booth.”

‘Thank you,” Beth followed his directions and entered through the purple door.

“Hello, my name is Kendra. I will be assisting you this evening,” a young woman said with a warm smile. Kendra led her past several changing rooms, like those seen in clothing stores except these all had full sturdy wooden doors and locks.

“We ask that you completely disrobe as to protect your clothing and your anonymity. This includes all jewelry. Here is your robe, just come out when you are ready. The door will lock behind you,” Kendra opened the door marked with an 18 in gold.

Beth heard the door close behind her and found herself staring in the mirror.

Am I really going to do this?

Am I going to lay myself out and let a stranger use me like a sex doll?

Come on, Beth, is it different than any other encounter you’ve had here? If anything, safer because no one can see your face.

Beth removed her clothing and donned the robe. The only fabricated item left was her was her wig.

I am still Beth

Exiting the small dressing room, Kendra was waiting as promised. Her reassuring smile helped calm Beth’s nerves. Leading her down another hallway, there were a line of women all around Kendra’s age stationed at almost all of the them.

Nice way to pay for college

Kendra pulled out a set of keys and opened an unattended door. Ushering Beth in Kendra closed the door and motioned to the table in the middle of the room. It looked like a gurney if she was honest.

“Go ahead and lay down, make yourself comfortable,” Kendra stated. “I’m going to point out a few items for your safety.”

Beth sat on the cushioned table, removing her robe.

“To your right is a panic button. If you need help, feel free to push it. I’ll be outside the door and will immediately respond. I’ll be keeping time as well. If you would like to depart before your thirty-minutes is finished, simply push the button on the left. The bed will slide back, and the opening will close as soon as your feet are clear of the sensor.

“Pretty high-tech,” Beth commented.

“Do you have any questions?”

“Are they able to reach in here?”

“No, we have made the opening small enough so they cannot reach into the chamber. Again, if you run into any problems push the red panic button, and I’ll be here in a flash,” Kendra replied.

“Got it,” Beth said, tossing the robe on the chair in the corner of the room. She laid down and got comfortable. The cushion was supportive. She could easily take a nap if needed. Kendra touched her hand, showing her where the buttons were located on each side.

“Take a deep breath and relax. Try to enjoy yourself,” Kendra said. “Ready?

“Ready,” Beth replied.

Kendra flipped a switch. The opening slid up. The bed moved into place.

Beth --well at least her bottom half--was now completely exposed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.