Teaching a Guy to Kiss - Cover

Teaching a Guy to Kiss

Copyright© 2019 by TessWants2

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A sexually energized woman goes looking to discover her own deviant desires at a local sex club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting  

“That’s not a dress, it’s an Audrey Hepburn movie,” a sultry voice whispered in her ear.

“If you can tell me the movie, you might get my name,” she said, eyeing her would be suitor.

“Sabrina,” he said, eyes unwavering.

“Beth.”

“Pleasure to meet you, Beth,” he said, taking place at the bar next to her. “You’re much more than just a dress.”

“A dress and a name are all I need.”

“May I buy you a drink?”

“Already have one.”

“What are you looking for?”

Beth shifted off her stool, coming in closer to his ear, “something I didn’t have before I walked through the door.” She locked his eyes before turning away.

The very modern and sleek Why Not Adult club consisted of numerous rooms, bars, adult viewing, and action areas. Beth walked toward the closets, secluded rooms the size of large bathrooms, complete with a couch and a comfortable chair. Beth personally knew the owners of Why Not and the strict sanitary standards they followed. This was a high-end adult playground, not a seedy nightclub. Every surface was cleaned, sanitized, and or replaced nightly.

Beth didn’t look back. She knew her suitor was following. His arm reached for the handle of the available room, Pushing it open, the door extended and she walked in.

The décor consisted of soft lavenders, a pale overstuffed couch and matching chair. Beth heard the door close, and the lock clicked.

Occupied

She faced him, standing back straight and confident in the center of the room. He moved slowly, stopping inches from where she stood. Beth locked his eyes and then turned her back to him. He thankfully took the cue and reached for the zipper of her dress. The sound of the zipper teeth releasing was slow and stopped at the dip of her ass.

Beth released the straps of the dress, allowing the fabric to fall to the ground. He moved behind her, an arm wrapping around her waist, pulling her half-naked body against his. Open lips caressed the small area behind her ear. Walking down the side of her neck to her shoulder. His arm adjusted, and two warm hands cupped her breasts.

A small sigh escaped her lips, her head falling against his shoulder.

Cupped hands loosed. Thumbs brushed Beth’s nipples. Beth’s stomach warmed dripping down into her now throbbing cunt. His mouth moved down her back, his hands disappearing until she felt the lace around her hips being led down her legs.

Rotating her body, she stepped out of her panties. Licking his lips before latching onto her cunt. His tongue lapping at her labia, and vaginal opening felt good. He kissed her clit before sucking it in between his lips. Nursing it like a nipple. Her body heated slowly. She wanted more. Tugging on the man’s hair, he rose, meeting her lips in a cunt tasting kiss. His tongue darted insistently into her mouth, and she opened to meet him.

Time to play

In an instant, his pants were unzipped, around his ankles. He lifted her up and propped her against the wall. Entering her like a starving goat, he pounded her cunt over and over. Beth moaned and bellowed until he climaxed.

“That was a dramatic beginning to our little adventure,” he said as he redressed.

“I preferred the ending,” Beth said. He nodded his head smiling.

“Do you need help with your dress?” he asked politely.

“I’m all good. I’ll be out in a few minutes,” Beth said, shifting into her panties before taking a seat in the chair.

“I’ll be waiting at the bar,” he said before exiting the small room.

Beth waited for the door to close and leaned into the chair.

Well, that was fun.

Not

What did I really expect? Romance, conversation? This is a sex club full of people looking for sex, not love. The thing missing from the sex club for her was good sex.

She collected her dress and stood to slip it on. The door opened. Beth looked up, seeing a tall suited man. Dark wavy hair, a trimmed beard and a body that filled the suit in all the right ways. The bright blue of his shirt matched his eyes, and she found herself immediately mesmerized.

“I apologize, the door was open,” he said, his deep voice reverent. His gaze stayed locked within hers, not wandering Beth’s naked body as she would’ve expected.

“It’s fine. I was just getting ready to leave,” Beth said, slipping the dress on. She managed to get the zipper halfway up.

“Let me help you with that,” the man offered, closing the door, his muscled arms and shoulders straining the fabric of the jacket. He stepped carefully behind her. The smell of sandalwood and spearmint wafted over her senses, and she took a deep breath. He gently grasped the zipper pulling it upward. His fingertips brushed the back of her neck, giving her a slight shiver.

“Thank you,” Beth said, not turning back. “Enjoy your evening.”

“I like the wig by the way,” he said, and she reached the door. “Very natural.”

She hesitated and then turned her eyes to meet his, “you smell nice.”

He nodded with a broad smile. Beth opened the door and exited the room.

Not returning to the bar, she took the exit out the back where her silver Land Rover waited. The next thirty minutes were spent listening to classic rock and reliving every moment of the night. Not horrible for the third attempt out. Her anxiety over the red wig was unjustified until the end. The comment brought an unexpected smile to her face. That one was different. At least in the beginning. It would most likely end up like the rest when it came to physicality.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.