The Early Years
Chapter 3: Jessica

Copyright© 2019 by Westside24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Jessica - This story can stand alone but it is a spinoff from the story "Relocating." It tells of relationships a High School basketball coach had in his early years while the prior story told of his later years.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Where in the hell does the time go thought Don when he was leaving school at the end of another school year. It was hard for him to accept that a year had gone by since Joyce had left to move to Southern Illinois.

To Don it was a good new bad news school year. The good news was that his basketball team had won the conference title and then in the State tournament they won District but lost in the Sectional final. The bad news was that he hadn’t yet found anyone to replace Joyce as a lover. He was always looking for the possibility of that to happen with the women he met but nothing so far had enabled him to become successful in doing that.

Don was true to the commitment he made about doing a major project to his home during the summer. The project he chose the summer after Joyce left was updating his garage. He did a number of things to include better lighting, additional electrical outlets, a small work bench, wall and ceiling shelving, epoxying the floor and installing an electric garage door opener. There were other small things he also did but he took his time and he didn’t kill himself in doing them. He played golf twice a week and cut the grass once a week.

This summer he was going to paint all of the rooms on the inside of the house with the exception of the two bathrooms because updating them would be his projects for the next two summers. He would also paint the wood trim on the outside of the house.

It was mid-July and the painting project was almost completed which caused him to wonder what else could he do during the time remaining before school started. He thought about the condo that he owned in Florida. It was almost five years since he had purchased it and visited it.

Don had come into some money because he was a surprised beneficiary of a life insurance policy when his Uncle was killed in a car accident. Don had used a portion of the money to purchase a condo in St. Pete Beach, Florida has an investment. The quarterly reports he received from the Realtor who managed the renting out of the condo indicated it had a positive cash flow even after all the bills were paid.

He placed a phone call to Chambers Realty to see if his unit was available for him to stay in since it normally was rented out. After being told the first week in August was available because of a cancellation he told them to save that week for him.

The evening flight down was uneventful. Don didn’t bring his golf clubs since the heat and humidity were brutal during the summer there but if this was winter that would be a different story. When he was back north he could golf in more comfortable weather.

Entering the condo complex was a little bit of a challenge since it took some convincing to persuade the gate guard that Don was the owner of a unit here. The guard told him he should pick up a pass from the Management Office the next day for his rental car.

The condo itself was just like he remembered it and it was neat and clean. That was a plus for the realty firm thought Don but he did have a minor concern about that firm. He had received notice a few months ago that Charles Chambers who managed the Realty firm was retiring and his daughter Jessica, was moving back from Atlanta to take over managing the realty firm. He wasn’t sure if he should be concerned about this change.

The next morning Don knocked on Charles and Carla Simmons door who were surprised to see Don. The Simmons were friends of Don’s father and they had relocated to Florida and had urged Don’s father to do the same. Because of what they had said was the potential for property appreciation, it was the reason Don had purchased the condo. The recent sales of the units in the building would indicate in five years Don had tripled his initial investment money.

Don accepted their offer of coffee and they sat in the living room with Don answering their questions, mainly about things, people and happenings back north. They were unfamiliar with Jessica Chambers but said Marie in the Management Office might know more. Since Don had to go there to get his parking pass he left to go to the office and he accepted their invitation for Friday dinner.

Marie gave him a parking pass and she had more information on Jessica. She said that Jessica after college had started working with her father but two years later was married and relocated to Atlanta. Her husband was a pilot and the rumor was he started messing around with some of the flight attendants which was the reason for the divorce and Jessica moving back here. She said she had heard compliments being given on how Jessica has handled the rental duties. Marie said Jessica also lives in Don’s building in unit 607 which is two floors down from Don’s 805 unit. Marie suggested Don should stop by Jessica’s office which was across the street from the Chinese Buffet on Gulf Blvd and talk to her.

Don took Marie’s advice and walked over to the Realty Office. He was reaching for the entrance door when a good looking lady in her rush to leave pushed the door open and slightly bumped into him.

“Excuse me, I wasn’t looking where I was going” she said.

“No problem, I was just going in to see Jessica.”

“I am Jessica, what can I do for you?”

“I am Don Carlson and you rent out my condo.”

Pointing a finger at him she said, “805 right?”

“Yes.”

“Listen, I don’t mean to put you off but I am late for a showing and I don’t like being late. Are you going to be home say around five?”

“I should be.”

“I live in the same building that you do so I will stop by and see you then, okay?”

“That’s fine.”

Don watched her walk to a white Mercedes sedan, enter it and drive away. She was an attractive lady with what seemed like a nice figure. She was about five foot seven in height with blond hair. The skirt she was wearing showed she had a nice butt. With those thoughts running through his mind Don walked back to his condo to get his rental car for a drive to the Publix to purchase some drink and food provisions he would need for this coming week.

At precisely five o’clock Don’s doorbell chimed. Opening the door he expected to see Jessica Chandler standing there and she was there. What was surprising was she was holding a large pizza box in her hands.

“I thought if you haven’t eaten yet you wouldn’t mind sharing a pizza with me.”

“That’s funny because I was thinking about going out for pizza after our meeting. Please come on in and what can I get you to drink?”

“A diet soda would hit the spot.”

They sat at the dining room table and ate the pizza along with discussing Don’s condo. He told her his unit was solely an investment and he was not looking to retire here, at least not in the foreseeable future. She told him she understood and renting out his unit is no problem. They have a number of people who are looking to rent both short and long term. The location of his unit being next to the beach and the modernization done to the unit put his unit in high demand. Jessica said they do require a large security deposit and it is only refunded after the renters leave and Jessica herself inspects the unit.

While Jessica was talking Don was giving her a good looking over. No question she was an attractive lady but there was more to her. She seemed highly organized and had a way of looking at him when she talked that just told him she was a nice person.

They both must have been hungry because they did finish the pizza. Don sensed Jessica was getting ready to leave.

“Can I ask you a question” said Don.

“Sure.”

“Are you single or married?” He knew what the answer was but didn’t want her to know that he knew the answer.

“Divorced, was married for six years but my husband seemed to be attracted more to flight attendants than to me so we called it quits. Why are you asking?”

“I am asking because I would like to take you out to dinner to reciprocate for the pizza. Would that present a problem?”

“Not at all, when?”

“Tomorrow, as I am only here for a week and I have a commitment for dinner with some people I know here on Friday.”

He could see she was thinking if she was free for tomorrow and she must have been because she said, “I live here in unit 607. Come by at six.”

“I will and since you know the area you can pick the restaurant and make a reservation if we need one.”

After Jessica left Don had many thoughts about her and the forthcoming dinner date.

The following day Don didn’t do much. He did go for a long walk on the beach and admired some of the women wearing their skimpy swim suits. He stopped to talk with a few of the fishermen on how they were doing and purchased the local paper to see what was going on in the area.

Precisely at six he pressed Jessica doorbell button. She warmly greeted him. This time she was dressed in white slacks and a blue blouse. She was wearing her hair down. While she did have on makeup it wasn’t much as she didn’t need it.

Don passed on her offer of a cocktail saying he would have one at the restaurant. It struck him somewhat funny in that he always seemed to be passing on a cocktail offer.

They drove south going past Don Caesars into the Pass-a-Grille area.

Pointing at the hotel Don said, “For a minute I thought we were going there.”

“You said you were a school teacher so I didn’t want you to break the bank in paying for the meal. Raphael’s is fairly new and the food is just as good and much less expensive.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.