The Early Years
Chapter 2: Joyce

Copyright© 2019 by Westside24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Joyce - This story can stand alone but it is a spinoff from the story "Relocating." It tells of relationships a High School basketball coach had in his early years while the prior story told of his later years.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Don spent the summer going back to college taking the two courses he needed to get his Master’s degree. The degree once attained would result in a nice bump up in pay. On the weekends he would play some golf with a few friends. He was able to maintain a seven handicap but it was getting harder and harder for him to do that. He knew he needed to spend time on the practice range and play more golf than he was doing to keep that handicap.

Don thought this summer had just flown by as next Monday was Labor Day with school starting the following day. In a way he looked forward to doing that but at the same time he couldn’t help but wish that he had more free time. He also knew there were things he needed to do in and around his house and he made a commitment to himself to do at least one major project in the following summers now that he didn’t need to go to school anymore.

The routine of teaching history, a subject which doesn’t change was lessened by the new students he had in class. It was uplifting in getting to know them and at the same time it was challenging in that he had to get them thinking of history as more than memorizing names and dates.

Basketball practice would start in mid-October so being able to leave right after his last class which he was doing today, would no longer be possible when practice started.

Walking to his car in the parking lot he saw Joyce Talcott standing by her car. Joyce was a new teacher at this school and the school gossip was that she had transferred over from another high school in the District because of some problems with her husband who also taught at that school. She was not fresh out of college and appeared to be around the same age as Don.

Don had been introduced to Joyce at a pre-school teacher’s conference. He thought she was fairly attractive. She was about five foot five with dish water blond hair and from what he could see she had a nice figure. He hadn’t spent much time in talking to her so he didn’t know much about her and his vote was out as to her personality.

Walking by her car he said, “Problems?”

“My car which is less than a year old won’t start.”

“What happens when you turn the key?”

“Nothing happens.”

“Please get in the car and release the hood so I can raise it and listen as you try to start it.”

Don confirmed Joyce was right as there was no sound at all when she turned the key. Don didn’t hear the clicking sound from the starter solenoid which in his mind eliminated the battery as being the problem.

“I thought it might be the battery but with no sound at all and with your lights being bright tells me it isn’t the battery but I don’t know what the problem is. Why don’t you get your things and I can give you a lift. You can call the dealer when you get home and you should put the keys under the floor mat. Where do you live?”

“I have a condo at Elmwood Lakes which is out down Black Road.”

As they were driving Don asked Joyce who was the dealer from whom she had purchased the car. She said it was Larson’s out on Fourth Avenue. Since the dealer wasn’t that far out of the way Don surprised Joyce by driving to the dealer. He parked his car and told Joyce she should go in and tell them of the problem and where the car is located.

“This is really nice of you to be doing this” she said.

“If the situation was reversed I hope someone would be doing this for me. This is nothing more than me helping out a fellow teacher.”

While Joyce walked to the service entrance Don studied her backside. It was nice and not overly large. She seemed like a nice person and he could only wonder what the problem was which had caused her to ask to be transferred to his school.

After about fifteen minutes Joyce was back in Don’s car and he was driving her home. Stopping at the entrance to her condo building he told her told her she should be out front tomorrow at seven fifteen and he would pick her up to take her to school.

“Oh you don’t need to do that as I can always call someone for a lift.”

“Nonsense, I am a full service Good Samaritan and that is part of my service.”

She giggled a little as his remark but reluctantly agreed and said she would be standing there at the time he mentioned. On the drive back to his home he wondered why she didn’t say her husband could drive her to school.

True to her word Joyce was ready and standing where he said she should be the following morning. In the drive to school there was some conversation about the weather and she asked Don how he expected his team to do. Don told her he would know better after the first week of practice. He caught the scent of her perfume which he thought was pleasant.

“I supposed you are wondering why my husband isn’t driving me to school. Well to tell you the truth he is still my husband but he is not living with me and he won’t be my husband for much longer. The divorce papers have been filed and as soon as the attorneys can agree on an equitable distribution of our assets the divorce will be finalized. It is a no-fault divorce although if he tries to pull a fast one on splitting the assets I will change the grounds to adultery and he knows that. I would appreciate it if you would keep this bit of information to yourself.”

Don told her he would and said she didn’t need to tell him about the impending divorce.

Arriving at school they went to their respective classroom and Don didn’t see Joyce anymore until his lunch period. She walked up to the table Don was sitting at and said she had called the dealership who said they found the problem. The dealership said it was a manufacturing defect of a faulty connector in the wiring harness. She was told the car would be ready for pick up after school ended.

Don said she should meet him at his car after the last period and he would take her to the dealership.

On the drive to pick up her car Joyce said, “You have been so nice in giving me lifts to the dealership and to and from my home that I want to thank you. How about a dinner at either a restaurant or a home cooked meal? It’s whatever you choose.”

“Well going to a restaurant is nice but so is a home cooked meal. My vote is for the home cooked meal” and he could see her smiling at his choice.

Pulling into the dealership Joyce told him six o’clock Saturday to which Don agreed.

About ten minutes later he saw her exiting the service door and she gave Don a wave of her hand signifying she was going to her car. He drove away thinking that this Saturday could be interesting.

Pressing Joyce’s doorbell button on Saturday had Don wondering what if anything would be happening tonight. He certainly wouldn’t object if something did as it had been some time since he had been intimate with a woman. What will be will be was the thought he had while he waited.

Joyce opened the door and he could see that she besides preparing a meal she had taken the time to prepare herself. She was wearing a two inch above the knee dress with a provocative V neckline. It was evident she also had spent some time applying her makeup.

Don presented her with a bottle of wine and some flowers. He could see that she was genuinely surprised that he did that.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.