Geneva School for Girls - Cover

Geneva School for Girls

Copyright© 2019 by rmdexter

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A modern day finishing school teaches a specialized curriculum for girls who are deemed worthy to become the wives and mistresses of the world's wealthiest men. The well-hung instructors ensure that education proceeds as expected.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“I can’t wait for tonight, Daddy.”

Hedge fund founder Chris Hart looked down at his 18-year-old daughter sitting beside him, the warmth of her whispered comment tickling his ear. He saw his daughter catch his eyes as they flicked from her pretty face to her prominent bustline. She purposely took a deep breath, causing her ample breasts to teasingly fill out the front of her school uniform blouse. Those tits looked so big and soft as they stretched the white cotton blouse taut, but then, Gabby had always been on the verge of being ‘chubby’. Not ‘chubby’ in a gross way, but chubby in a way that made you want to reach out and get your hands on her lush soft body. When she was a little thing, that little bit of chubbiness had made her look cute and adorable. Now, it made her look dead sexy, especially for an older man who fancied sweet young things. And his daughter was definitely a sweet young thing. She was slightly over five feet tall, and with that trace of baby-fat on her robust little form, she was more than any wickedly attentive father could ever ask for.

Hart looked his daughter up and down, a knowing smile coming over his face as he looked at that pretty face and vivacious little body he’d become all too familiar with lately. His daughter’s shiny brunette locks were pulled back in a ponytail, accentuating her plump cheeks and button nose. Her big brown doe-like eyes looked up at him adoringly, and he couldn’t help but smile. That mouth of hers, that sinfully sweet and deliciously hot mouth was a thing of beauty. It was a wide mouth, perfect for making a nice round opening when necessary. And her lips, those plump, velvety-soft petals of sin were just made for ... Gabby shifted on the couch as a noise came from behind the office door across from them, snapping Hart out of his trance-like state. It was only the third week of Gabby’s first year at the Geneva School for Girls, and yet he’d already been called in for an emergency parent/teacher conference. Professor John Davis had been the one who’d summoned him, and he wouldn’t say what it was all about, but Hart really didn’t care. The reason—over the summer, he began fucking his loving daughter. He’d missed her sweet pussy these last few weeks. He’d received permission from the school to take her off campus tonight for what he’d informed them would be an innocent father/daughter dinner, when what he’d really be doing was taking her back to his hotel suite for three hours of delicious fucking. He thought of it as a wonderful present from fate on what was his 42nd birthday.

Hart smiled as he looked over at his daughter, both of them sitting on a luxurious tan leather couch in the hallway outside the professors’ offices. Both he and Gabby looked up as the door to Professor Davis’s opened. Hart hadn’t known what to expect from the professor, but what he saw before him was a craggy-looking but fit man of about 65.

“Mr. Hart, thank you so much for coming,” Davis said as he reached forward as Mr. Hart rose from the couch, the two men shaking hands.

“No problem, Professor. I’m happy to be here,” Hart replied, still wondering what this was all about.

As Gabby started to rise as well, the bespectacled professor put the open palm of his hand towards her. “Gabby, if you could just wait here right now, it’s best if I speak to your father alone for a few minutes.”

“Certainly, Professor.” Gabby settled back down into the couch, but as the men turned to go into the professor’s office, she quickly reached out and gave her father’s hand a quick squeeze. He turned and gave her a little wink before following the professor.

Once inside, the aging professor closed the door and gestured to the two plush leather guest chairs facing his large desk. “Please, Mr. Hart, have a seat ... have a seat.”

“Thank you very much. This is a beautiful office you have here,” Hart said as he settled himself in the seat and looked around, impressed by the aged look of pure academia that the man’s office had. Rich wood panelling, shelves stacked with books and curios, tasteful art on the walls. It was this kind of thing that had sealed Hart’s choice of the Geneva School for Girls for Gabby’s continuing education. It had been both the look and atmosphere of the school as well as the glowing testimonials from some of the world’s wealthiest families that had cinched the decision for Hart.

A fellow CEO of an esteemed Wall Street firm had told Hart that his daughter had attended the school a few years previous. He said his daughter had loved it, loved the personalized care the school took when it came to educating its students. The man went on to say that his daughter was currently engaged to a man who owned a number of Swiss banking institutions. Hart’s friend said he was thrilled, not only with the education his daughter had received here, but how her life was working out for her, even if the man she was engaged to was considerably older. He knew his daughter would be well-cared for, and live in the style to which she’d become accustomed. Apparently the Swiss banker’s first wife had died some time previously, a victim of a bizarre boating accident of some kind, but now he was ready to take on a new spouse. Hart’s friend’s daughter had met the man through a meeting personally arranged by Headmaster Walker. Hart’s friend had been both surprised, and overjoyed, that the Headmaster himself had been the one responsible in setting his daughter on such a wonderful path for her future life once she’d graduated from the school. He couldn’t say enough good things about the school, and when their conversation ended, Hart knew exactly what he had to do.

Hart immediately requested a person meeting with Headmaster Walker, who insisted that Gabby attend so that he could meet his potential student in person. Hart’s private jet had whisked both he and his daughter to Geneva. The meeting had gone better than Hart expected, and was followed by Headmaster Walker requesting a one-hour personal interview with Gabby, in private. Gabby emerged from the headmaster’s office flushed and excited, and while Hart wrote out a check, Headmaster Walker signed the approval letter for Gabby’s admission request on the spot.

Hart’s wandering thoughts were brought back to the present as the professor responded to his comment about the man’s office.

“Thank you. Yes, Headmaster Walker does provide for us very nicely,” Davis replied, nodding as his gaze followed Hart’s around the room.

Hart turned back to the professor, his thoughts more on what he wanted to do in that hotel suite with his daughter than what the professor might have to say. Had she skipped a class? Not worn the proper uniform? Had a disagreement with another girl? Whatever it was, he wanted to get it dealt with so he could get his daughter away from here and into his bed as soon as possible.

“Professor Davis, I think you can appreciate that I’m a busy man. I’m wondering exact—”

The professor held up his hand, using the same ‘STOP’ gesture he’d used when Gabby was about to get off the couch. “I realize what an imposition it must be to make time in your schedule to come here on short notice, but I wouldn’t have called you here unless it was a matter of the utmost importance.”

The professor really had Hart’s interest now. Hart wondered if Gabby was in more serious trouble. Could drugs somehow be involved? She’d never gone anywhere near anything like that in her entire life, as far as he knew anyway. But who really knew everything their child did, especially when that child was now living away from home. “What is it? What’s happened? Is Gabby in some sort of trouble?”

The professor looked calm, now that Hart was listening intently. “The answer to that question is both ‘yes’, and ‘no’.” He saw the anxious look on the hedge fund founder’s face. “Don’t be alarmed, Mr. Hart. Your daughter’s not in any immediate danger. It’s nothing like that. She’s very safe here.”

Hart held up both of his hands questioningly. “Then what is it? What’s the problem?”

“Mr. Hart, I’m going to need to speak frankly with you. Would that be all right?”

“Of course.”

The professor sat forward in his chair, steepling his hands before him as he rested his elbows on his desk. Hart saw what looked like a dark cloud cross over the old man’s craggy features. “I’m afraid I have to inform you of a various serious matter that’s come to my attention.”

“Serious matter?”

“Yes, sir. I personally overheard Gabby speaking with two of her classmates. Apparently they’d been telling each other how they’d spent their summers. When it came to Gabby’s turn, I heard her tell the other girls, very boastfully mind you, that she’d, in her words, ‘spent the summer fucking her father’.”

Hart felt his blood pressure sky-rocket as his heart started racing in his chest. “What the fuck had his daughter been thinking?” he thought to himself.

“Mr. Hart, I have to tell you that here at this school we have a very strict policy on reporting alleged incest, and so I thought it was best if I contacted you immediately so this issue can be addressed in the most expeditious fashion for everyone involved. Of course, the school’s immediate concern is Gabby’s wellbeing.”

Calming himself, Hart steadied his voice and spoke, as if he was speaking at a shareholder’s meeting, his voice smooth and full of confidence. “I agree with you wholeheartedly, Professor, and understand completely the school’s position on an important matter such as this.” He paused and looked the professor in the eye before he shook his head as he let out a derisive chuckle. “But seriously, sir, you believed what she was saying?” He waved his hand in the air. “I have no idea where she would have come up with something like that, but it must have just been some kind of joke with her friends. It sounds like some kind of misguided school girl prank to me. Pure nonsense.”

Hart was happy to see the professor nod in agreement, but he wasn’t so happy after what the professor had to say next.

“Yes, that was my first inclination as well, until Gabby said something else. She told the girls that, again I’m quoting her exact words, ‘her father’s erect cock is exactly nine and three-quarters inches long’. She told her friends that she’d actually measured it herself. I wonder how the authorities would feel if they were given that type of precise information?”

Hart almost snapped back in his seat, but tried to keep his face as calm as possible. “Well, that’s just ridiculous. Like I said, she’s just making things up to have some kind of joke with her friends. Girls will be girls. Maybe she even knew you were listening. You know, playing a joke on you at the same time.”

“And what about the fact that she said her father has a ‘cute little birth mark near the base of his cock where he shaves his pubes. A birth mark shaped like a heart’.” The professor paused as he looked over at Hart, who sat across from him, stunned into silence, his face beet red. “I don’t mean to be rude, Mr. Hart, but we could possibly straighten this matter out right now if you’d be willing to drop your trousers for a moment so we can verify that the words I heard Gabby speak have no merit.”

Hart looked at the older man sitting across from him, knowing he was fucked. Fucked but good. He was rendered speechless, knowing there was no way out for him, and his daughter, at this point.

Professor Davis could see the defeat in Mr. Hart’s eyes, and rather than sit and wait for the man to speak, he decided to break the icy tension in the air. “Mr. Hart, I’m not here to make trouble for you, or your daughter.” He made a palm down calming motion with his hands, hoping to alleviate some of his guest’s anxiety. “As I said, we here at the school want to ensure Gabby’s wellbeing as the number one priority in this matter.”

“I ... I appreciate that.” Hart was finally able to mumble out some words, his mind racing for a way out of this, but coming up empty.

“Sir, as I mentioned, the school has a very strict policy regarding something like this, but I will tell you, when Gabby was speaking those words, it was apparent to me that she wasn’t confiding some dark twisted secret of abuse. No, she was clearing boasting about it, about how much she liked it. How much she liked having sex with her father.” The professor paused, seeing a new brightness in Mr. Hart’s eyes as he continued to sweat. “I think it’s quite possible that if we reach some form of agreement, I might be able to forget about this matter entirely.”

“So there it is,” Hart thought as he looked across at the craggy old man behind the desk. It was as a simple as that, a simple case of blackmail. He looked at the gray-haired man with the wrinkled suit and plastic-framed glasses, wondering how much he made per year as a professor. It was nowhere near the astronomical figure that Hart was worth, and both of them knew it. Thoroughly defeated, but now knowing what his adversary wanted, Hart spoke. “Okay. How much will it take to keep this quiet? I can write you a check right here on the spot.”

The professor held his hands up, shaking his head slowly from side to side. “I apologize if I’ve confused you, Mr. Hart. I don’t want a dime.”

Hart looked across at the older man, totally confused. “Then what do you want? A new wing put on the school? A new library? Just tell me what you want and I’ll take care of it.”

“Nothing like that. Headmaster Walker has taken care of all the resources we need here.”

“Then what is it? You must want something, otherwise you wouldn’t have called me in here to go through this whole song and dance.”

The professor slowly nodded, once again steepling his fingers in front of him as he looked over at the exasperated Mr. Hart. “There is one thing. Based on how I heard young Gabby telling her friends how much she loved ... well... ‘getting fucked by my father’ were her exact words ... well, I thought that during this school year, while she’s living here and away from home, I could perhaps fill in for you in that capacity.”

Stunned by what he was hearing, Hart stared across at the older man before him, not believing his ears.

The professor, seeing the perplexed look on the man’s face, continued. “It’s obvious from what your young Gabby was saying, that she appreciates the attention of an older man. And since that’s what she seems to enjoy, I thought I could help see to her wellbeing and state of mind while she’s here, away from home, and out from under your, shall we say, ‘tender personal care’.”

Hart felt himself steaming inside, wondering how this wizened old bastard could talk to him like that. “Are you fucking kidding me?” What kind of sick fuck are you?”

“I think this would be the appropriate time to use the old expression, ‘that’s the pot calling the kettle black’, don’t you think, Mr. Hart? Of course, as I said, we can always discuss this situation with the authorities. Who knows, perhaps they’ll take a different view of the things you’ve done with your daughter.”

Resigned and knowing this was a fight he couldn’t win, Hart shook his head before pointing his finger right at the old professor. “All right then. But if I ever hear of you mistreating her, I promise you I’ll make it so you never fuck anybody again in your entire life. Do you understand that, SIR?”

The tone of Hart’s words spoke volumes, and the professor graciously nodded, although inside, he was feeling indignant that the man would even think he might do the girl harm. “Of course, I wouldn’t even think of mistreating such a sweet young thing. I think it goes without saying that that will never happen. I promise you, sir, I will personally ensure Gabby’s safety and wellbeing while under my care.”

Burning inside, but knowing he was defeated, Hart could only shake his head.

The professor held up his hands questioningly. “Then do we have an agreement, Mr. Hart? I will keep your personal relationship with your daughter a matter of the utmost confidence, just between the two of us, but in the meantime, Gabby and I will become, shall we say, intimate friends?”

Resigned to his fate, Hart reluctantly nodded. He noticed that the dark cloud that had appeared on the professor’s face earlier had vanished. It was all sunny days now.

“I can imagine how difficult this is for you, Mr. Hart, and in appreciation of your kindness in agreeing to this proposal, I will respect your wishes if there is anything in relation to Gabby that I should treat as being ‘off limits’, as they say?”

Hart looked the man dead in the eye before answering. “Her ass. Her ass is totally off limits. I’ve been saving it for a special occasion.”

The professor nodded as a knowing smile crossed his face. “That’s perfectly understandable, Mr. Hart, and I will respect your wishes. Rest assured, you will be the one to go through her ‘back door’ for the first time, you might say. Now, as a token of good faith, and to allay your fears that I might mistreat or harm your daughter in any way, I invite you to ‘chaperone’ the first encounter between Gabby and myself.”

“Chaperone?” Hart responded, wondering if his ears were deceiving him. The sick bastard really expected him to stay and watch the old geezer fuck his daughter?

“Yes. I’d like to get started right away, and while you’re here, you can stay and make sure things proceed as you’d like. Of course, we could always call the whole thing off and contact the author—”

“All right, all right,” Hart said, waving his hand in the air. “Fine. Let’s just get it over with.”

The professor went to the door and summoned Gabby to join them. Hart noticed that the man deftly threw the lock after closing the door behind her. He did have to admit his daughter looked adorable in her school uniform, the crisp white shirt and pleated skirt making her look teasingly innocent. But at the same time, as he’d thought earlier while sitting next to her on the couch, those huge tits of hers made her look like every man’s wet dream of the ideal school girl, one who would satisfy every perverse whim the man had, and still want more.

The young girl looked from the professor to her father, an innocent smile on her face. The stern look on her father’s face turned that smile upside down in seconds. “What is it, Daddy? Did I do something wrong?”

Hart was on the verge of huffing and puffing, but calmed himself enough to speak without raising his voice. “Gabby, you’ve put us—especially me—in a very difficult situation.”

“What, what did I do?” the busty young girl asked, her hands crossed over her sumptuous chest defensively.

“You told a couple of friends here what’s happening between us.”

With her face quickly turning to scarlet, Gabby’s eyes flicked over to the professor before looking back at her father. “I ... I never. I don’t understand what you mean.”

“Just stop, Gabby,” her father said, putting the palm of his hand towards her. “The professor overheard exactly what you said to your friends. And there are certain things you told them that we can’t deny.”

The girl was starting to tear up as she looked guiltily between her father and the professor, who remained stoically silent. Her father continued. “Gabby, I could go to prison for this. They’d take you away from me and we’d never see each other again.”

A tear slid down her cheek. “I didn’t think—”

“OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDN’T THINK,” Hart unconsciously burst out, unable to control his rising voice. He shocked even himself. He took a deep breath and then nodded towards the old man behind the desk. “Be that as it may, there’s nothing we can do about that now. The professor and I have been talking, and he’s being more than generous by deciding that he’s not going to get the authorities involved.” Hart looked over at the professor, who gave a simple nod. “The professor and I have reached an agreement regarding this matter.”

Again, Gabby looked from one man to the other, noticing that the professor was looking her up and down hungrily. She’d seen that look in the eyes of boys, and men, before, and she knew exactly what it meant. Her father looked at her that way now too, and she liked that look from him best of all. “What sort of agreement, Daddy?”

Hart coughed to clear his throat before continuing. “While you’re here at this school, the professor is going to continue teaching you some of the things I’ve been teaching you over the summer.”

Gabby’s eyes flew wide open as she realized what her father was saying. “You mean ... the professor?” She pointed at the grizzled older man. “You mean the professor and I are going to...”

Hart nodded. “That’s right, Gabby. To put it bluntly, the professor is going to fuck you whenever he wants.”

“But Daddy, NO!” Gabby all but shrieked. “I ... I only want to be with you that way.”

The rich man had to grit his teeth. His heart went out to his daughter, while at the same time he was seething with anger over the predicament her careless words had put them in. “I’m sorry, Gabby, but you should have thought of that earlier before you let your mouth run off with your friends. We don’t have any choice. Would you rather see me go to jail?”

The girl shook her head vehemently. “No, of course not.”

“Well then this is the way it’s going to be. Basically, the professor here is going to take my place when it comes to what you and I have been doing over these last few months.” He paused, letting his words sink into the girl’s spinning mind. “Now, I need you to do this for us, Gabby ... for me. Like I said, I could go to prison for a long, long time. Can I count on you to hold up our side of the agreement with Professor Davis?” Again, Hart looked over at the professor, who gave another gentle nod of understanding.

“I ... I guess,” Gabby uttered, her voice quivering.

“You guess?”

“Yes sir. I will.” Gabby looked over at her father, her eyes echoing the pain she was feeling inside.

“All right, then. That’s better. The professor is suggesting that the two of you get started immediately.” Gabby looked at her father, her eyes opening wide. “Don’t worry, I’m going to stay right here. The professor promised me that he wouldn’t hurt you, and he suggested that I ‘chaperone’ your first encounter to ensure he stays true to his word. Don’t worry, Gabby, you’ll be fine. I’ll see to it.” He gave the professor a look that told him he hadn’t been fucking around when he said he’d see to it he’d never fuck again if he abused his daughter in any way.

“Besides asking me to do this, will YOU be punishing me, Daddy?”

Hart waved his hand in her direction. “That can wait.” He gestured towards the older man sitting across from him. “Now, go do as Professor Davis says.”

Gabby slowly walked around the desk as the professor swivelled his seat sideways. She stopped when she was standing right in front of him.

With a kind, yet firm, voice, the professor gave her his first instruction. “Take off your blouse and bra, Gabby.” The young girl hesitated as she looked over at her father. “Your father can’t help you now, young lady. You heard what he said about what could happen if the authorities get involved.”

“Pleeeease, Daddy,” Gabby begged, her eyes filling with tears once more.

“Do as he says,” Hart responded without hesitation. He found it both intriguing and disturbing that he’d answered her pleading request immediately in the way that he did. He realized that once he’d allowed his mind to accept what was going to happen to his daughter, he had no reluctance when it came to ordering her to be taken by the older man. For some reason, he found the idea of his sweet young thing fucking the old codger perversely arousing. He just hoped the old guy didn’t have a heart attack while his cock was buried inside her.

Resigning herself to what was about to happen, and realizing she had to do whatever was necessary to please her father, and keep him out of jail, Gabby reached up and undid her blouse. She noticed both men locking their eyes on her chest as she undid the buttons and her big boobs started to come into view. She undid the last button of her blouse, peeled it off and set it on the professor’s desk.

“Splendid,” the professor said, his eye’s feasting on her bra-encased tits. She looked down herself at her frilly white bra. It was one her father had gotten her from Victoria’s Secret. It was wickedly sexy and yet delicately feminine at the same time. The lace-trimmed cups barely covered her nipples, giving a sinfully teasing view of her greatest attribute. The bra was heavily reinforced, the structural support absolutely necessary to carry the sizable load. The slender straps over her shoulders were stretched as taut as bridge cables, evidence of the heaviness they were carrying. Her cleavage was deep, dark, and sinfully enticing.

“Now the bra,” the professor said, gesturing to Gabby to continue undressing.

Knowing there is no way out for her, Gabby reached behind her back and undid her bra. She drew it forward, the straps sliding down her arms and off. She placed it on top of her blouse on the desk. Dressed only in her pleated school skirt, white knee socks, and black patent Mary Janes, she faced the professor, standing with her massive tits on full display in front of the seated instructor.

“Come here, girl,” the older man said as he sat forward on the edge of his chair.

Gabby did as she was told, her boobs wobbling teasingly as she took a couple of steps forward and stood between his spread thighs.

“They’re perfect,” Professor Davis muttered before leaning forward and slipping his lips over one protruding nipple. As he started to suck at the sweet red bud, his wrinkled hands came up to cup her huge tits. He pressed the heavy orbs together, further pushing the stiffening nipple into his mouth. After working on one nipple for a couple of minutes, he switched to the other, his lips and tongue working over the sensitive button salaciously.

“Nnnffff...” Unable to control herself, Gabby gave off an unintelligible moan. The professor’s mouth felt wonderful on her boobs, his mature tongue lashing teasingly over her sensitive young flesh. Almost unconsciously, she slid her hands around to the back of his head and into his wiry gray hair. She pulled him closer to her chest, her heaving breasts wanting more attention from his experienced hands and mouth.

As Mr. Hart watched, the professor groped and suckled at his daughter’s mammoth tits for close to fifteen minutes. Hart felt himself getting strangely aroused as he watched, fascinated by the old man’s face pressed against his teenage daughter’s soft young tit-flesh. Finally, the old man sat back, admiring the girl’s voluminous breasts, her pink skin glistening with his saliva. Hart watched as the man got to his feet, the front of his trousers tented obscenely.

“What the fuck?” Hart thought to himself, his eyes focussing in on the enormous protuberance. He saw his daughter look down at the old man’s crotch as well, her eyes opening wide.

Gabby felt the professor’s hands push down on her shoulders as she looked at his tented-out crotch. Without a word being said, and mesmerized by that gigantic bulge, she willingly dropped to her knees.

“Take off my pants.”

The words came from above her and, as if in a trance, Gabby reached forward and silently undid the man’s belt and opened his pants, pulling them down to his ankles. His cock was at full-mast, tenting out his boxers obscenely.

“You’re as big as my dad,” Gabby said, finally able to pull her eyes away from the professor’s cock and look up at his weathered old face.

“You’re a lucky girl to have a father as big as me,” the professor said, a smile on his face.

Feeling herself starting to salivate, Gabby reached for the waistband of his underwear and drew those down as well, his huge gnarled cock unfurling and rising up before him.

“Fuck me!” Mr. Hart muttered to himself as he gazed at the old man’s cock rearing up in front of his daughter’s face. “The guy’s hung like a fucking horse!” As those thoughts went through his head, he saw his daughter’s tongue slip out and circle around her lips unconsciously, her eyes never leaving the drooling head of the gigantic cock before her. It was bobbing up and down slowly with each beat of the old man’s heart, the big mushroom head engorged with blood. Hart thought the man’s cock looked like a deadly club, capable of doing severe damage. Hart had thought he himself was well-hung, but even he had to admit that this old bastard had him beat, both in length, and girth.

“That’s all for you, sweetheart,” the professor said, flashing Gabby’s father a quick smile before turning his attention back to the eager young girl kneeling before him. “Go ahead, take it in your mouth. I want you to keep sucking until I feed you a nice big load. And then we’ll move on to something else after that.”

Again, Mr. Hart felt himself getting almost dizzy as he listened to the old man’s words. Was this geezer really good for more than one load?

Gabby opened her mouth wide and slid her lips over the old man’s prodigious member. It felt sinfully hot as the broad flared head slid between her parted lips. Her tongue moved over the pebbly glans, coating it with her slippery saliva. When her lips slipped over the pronounced ridge, she gave a little purr of pleasure, and then started bobbing her head up and down, just like her daddy had taught her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.