Geneva School for Girls - Cover

Geneva School for Girls

Copyright© 2019 by rmdexter

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A modern day finishing school teaches a specialized curriculum for girls who are deemed worthy to become the wives and mistresses of the world's wealthiest men. The well-hung instructors ensure that education proceeds as expected.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Jessica, what do you think of Mr. Walker?” The girl’s voice came across the darkness from the other side of the dorm room.

“The Headmaster?”

“Yes. Do you think he’s good looking?”

“He’s very handsome, Lisa.” Jessica reached over to her bedside table and turned on the light, illuminating the room in a warm golden glow. She looked over at her roomie, Lisa, who was lying in her own bed facing her, the covers pulled up to her chin. “And he’s so worldly and sophisticated. I’d love to marry a man like that some day.”

Jessica kept something about Mr. Walker to herself. It was the fact that Mr. Walker reminded her a lot of her own father, a man who she’d had illicit incestuous thoughts about for years now. Like Mr. Walker, her father was tall, cunt-creamingly handsome, and successful. She often laughed to herself that if she had a dollar for every time her fingers got busy between her legs while thinking about her father, she’d be as rich as him. Which was saying something—her father had been on the Forbes magazine list of the richest people in the world for years now.

Once Jessica turned the light on, Lisa moved up in her bed, supporting herself on her elbow. As she did, the covers slid down slightly, giving Jessica a perfect view into the curvy girl’s cleavage. The blonde’s boobs wobbled teasingly as she shifted into position and looked over at Jessica. “Mr. Walker is pretty yummy, isn’t he? What do you think of Mr. Jones?”

“Our corridor supervisor?”

“Yeah. He’s quite attractive too. You know, for an older guy.”

“He’s all right. Most of the professors here are pretty good looking. I wonder if that’s a requirement for getting the job. It’s good for us anyway. It beats sitting in class all day looking at wrinkled old bags.”

“That’s for sure. Much better,” Lisa replied, sitting further up in her bed, her sizable boobs jiggling beneath the sheer nightie.

Both girls were wearing the regulation sleeping attire for the school: white baby doll nighties with white cotton panties beneath. The ruffled nighties had scooped necklines and were so short that they barely covered their bums. The simple attire made the girls look beguilingly young and innocent, which is exactly the look Jake Walker wanted them to have when he picked this sleeping attire out, along with every other type of outfit the girls wore while at his school. Jake Walker had given his personal stamp of approval to everything from their standard school uniform, to each one of the uniforms worn by the various school sports teams.

Jessica’s eyes were instinctively drawn to the enticing view in the scooped neck of Lisa’s nightie. The girl definitely had a big set of boobs on her, there was no doubt about it. Jessica wondered if their bust size had had anything to do with them being assigned as roomies. Both girls sported impressive chests, and even though Lisa’s breasts were big, Jessica knew hers were bigger.

Ever since they’d started sprouting years ago, Jessica had quickly shot ahead of all her friends when it came to breast size. In her young teens, she’d quickly noticed the hungry look boys had given her as her round full boobs had started to grow ... and grow. Leering glances from older men quickly followed. Girls her own age looked at her chest enviously, as did many older women, especially when they spotted their husbands or boyfriends doing doubletakes as their eyes zeroed in on Jessica’s jaw-dropping bustline.

Jessica had to admit that, even as a young teenager, she liked the attention, and rather than wear loose, sloppy clothes to hide her curvy figure, she did the opposite. She took care to select sweaters and tops that were nice and tight, as well as skirts, shorts, dresses, whatever she wore, was chosen to show off her curvy body. She loved the admiring glances and hungry leers that seemed to follow her wherever she went.

It wasn’t just her mouthwatering breasts that people looked at with lustful gazes. Her whole body was made of enticing curves and inviting valleys. It looked like whatever overseeing being made this sweet young thing, it was done with a series of beachballs and spheres of various sizes, her lush bum and enormous breasts being the most visible. Her hourglass figure emphasized her massive tits and amazing bum, while her full thighs and calves were enhanced erotically by enticing narrowings at her dimpled knees and slender ankles. Her feet were tiny and delicate, and seemed barely big enough to carry the lush curvy body above them.

Jessica had always been a little plump as a toddler and young girl, and as she went through puberty, she never seemed to lose that endearing bit of baby fat that made her so charming. She still seemed to carry that baby fat even now, at age 18, that alluring layer of velvety softness making her look more ‘touchable’ than most women, even those few who came close to competing with Jessica when it came to breast size.

Even her pretty face was more roundish than angular. Her cute round button nose was matched by her dark brown eyes, which, like the rest of her, were big and round. Her mouth was full, her lips plump and velvety soft. Her shoulder-length dark brunette hair suited her eyes perfectly, and her lustrous locks looked almost inky black under some types of light. Sometimes she wore it straight, which took some time to do, or naturally curly, like it was now, the shoulder-length curls framing her innocent, yet teasingly provocative, features attractively.

Jessica realized within minutes of meeting her roomie just three days ago that Lisa had that similar ‘touchable’ look, and that was another reason she wondered if some authoritative body, likely Headmaster Walker himself, had seen fit to put the two of them in the same room together. Jessica was happy that it had happened, and the two girls had hit if off right from the first smiling handshake. She already felt that she and Lisa were BFFs, curiously awaiting whatever adventures they were likely to undertake in this year at the Geneva School for Girls.

Jessica mirrored Lisa’s movement and hoisted herself up on one elbow. As she did, her covers slid down as well, coming to rest once the top edge of the sheet dropped below the impressive shelf of her tits. Like her own had done, she saw Lisa’s eyes go instinctively to the revealing neckline of her nightie, knowing her own deep dark line of cleavage was clearly on display. She saw that tell-tale hungry twinkling in Lisa’s warm blue eyes, a look that Jessica was used to seeing anytime someone got a good look at her big tits.

“I’m cold,” Lisa said, her eyes finally pulling away from Jessica’s swelling chest. “Do you think I could come into your bed for a few minutes? Just to warm up.”

“Sure, I’m kinda cold too.” Jessica drew back her covers and slid over in the bed, making room for her new friend.

“Eeee, I’m so cold.” Lisa whisked herself from one bed to other, sliding in and cozying up to Jessica, who pulled the blankets over both of them.

“Mmm, that’s better,” Lisa said as she snuggled right up to her big-breasted roomie. As she pulled herself closer, she made sure to rub the front of her nightie against Jessica’s, their boobs pressing against each other’s. “Oh, sorry. I ... I didn’t mean to...”

“That’s okay, it feels nice.” Jessica gave Lisa a soft knowing smile as she lay back and let the blonde girl cuddle into her, her head resting on Jessica’s shoulder.

Lisa slid her hand across the front of Jessica’s nightie, hugging her. “Here, let me warm you up too.” She started to rub her hand up and down over the bigger girl’s body, the back of her hand ‘accidentally’ bumping into the underside of Jessica’s huge tits on one upwards movement. “Oops! Sorry. I didn’t mean to...”

“That’s okay. Don’t worry about it.” Jessica reached over and stroked Lisa’s soft blonde hair.

Lisa happily took that tender gesture as an invitation. She continued to gently stroke her hand over Jessica’s warm stomach, but this time, she purposely let her hand moved higher. The sides of her fingers repeatedly rubbed against the underside of Jessica’s massive breasts. “You know, for my whole life, in every school I’ve been in, I’ve always had the biggest boobs. But not here, and not even in this room. I can’t believe how big yours are.” She let the back of her hand rub slowly back and forth against Jessica’s heavy tits.

“Yours are nothing to sneeze at either, Lisa. They’re pretty big.”

“But not as big as yours, and not as big as some of the other girls here. I can’t believe how many of them are huge.”

“I think it’s almost a requirement to get into the school. We all know why we’re here; to learn how to be proper wives to wealthy, successful men. That’s why all the girls here are built like us. It seems as if finding a woman with big boobs is a priority when it comes to men like that.”

“Well, if that’s the case, with a set like yours, you’re probably going to end up with the richest man in the world.” Both girls laughed at Lisa’s comment. “Honestly, I don’t think I’ve seen ones as big as yours, except for those ugly fake ones you see on the internet.”

“Yes, these ones are all natural, I’m afraid to say.”

“They’re quite something all right.” Lisa got a little bolder, turning her hand upwards so her fingers were now cupping the undersides of the big fleshy mounds. “Do you ... do you think I could feel them for a minute? You know, just to see how big they really are?”

“I don’t know, Lisa. Remember what they told us on our first day: ‘any lesbian activity will not be tolerated, and could result in expulsion.’ My father would kill me if we got kicked out.”

“It’s not like we’re going to be doing anything. It’ll be like having a medical exam from a doctor or nurse.” Lisa paused as she saw the gears going around in Jessica’s head. “And besides, if anything like that did happen, nobody would ever know. I’d never tell anybody. Would you?”

“No, of course not.”

“Well then? Just let me feel them for a minute. It’ll be okay. Please...”

Jessica hesitated for a few seconds, but those brief touches from Lisa’s hands against her boobs had her nipples itching with need already. Just letting her new friend feel them for a minute or two wouldn’t hurt anything. And like Lisa said, neither of them were going to say anything, and they were safe and sound in the privacy of their own room, away from any prying eyes. “Okay. But just for a little bit. Like you said, who would ever know?”


Headmaster Jake Walker smiled to himself. He was sitting in his office, his eyes glued to his computer screen. The images of Jessica and Lisa together in Jessica’s bed was the beautiful justification of everything he had paid for, as well as the audio ‘portion of the program’, as he liked to call it. Every word spoken by the two girls had been crystal clear, from their early discussion on how handsome they thought he was, to Jessica’s last statement about nobody ever knowing what they were up to.

When he’d taken control of the Geneva School for Girls, there were a few renovations he deemed necessary. The school had fallen behind the times relative to advancements in technology under the old guard, and that had to be remedied right away. Jake vowed to himself to keep the school’s classic old-school look intact—it was, after all, the look of pure academia that had attracted him to the property in the first place—but to bring it into the modern world relative to technology, while still keeping the image of an antiquated ‘Finishing School’ intact.

Starting with the computer labs, he’d spared no expense, bringing in expert consultants to design systems and bring in equipment that was leading edge. One other component of importance was to upgrade the school’s safety features, including a totally redesigned and enhanced fire alarm system. New smoke detectors were required in all shared common areas, and in each of the dorm rooms. One consultant had been paid handsomely to ensure each detector had the most up-to-date pinhole cameras and sensitive listening devices incorporated into each unit. And of course, monitoring of this system went straight to the Headmaster’s computer.

Jake Walker could look in on, and listen to, any of the dorm rooms he chose, which he often did to entertain himself in the evening hours. He’d been keeping his eye on Jessica and Lisa, having purposely put the two busty girls together when he’d been giving out housing assignments for the term. He’d noticed Lisa eyeing up Jessica’s impressive bustline on the very first day when he’d been addressing the new class. She’d had that hungry look that he’d seen before on some girls, and he was very interested to see how things developed between the two well-endowed girls. He’d figured Lisa’s curiosity would get the better of her sooner than later, and as he looked at his computer monitor, his instincts had been right.


Happy to hear Jessica give her the go-ahead, Lisa took a bold approach and slid her hand beneath the bottom of the bigger girl’s nightie. Jessica gave a little gasp as Lisa’s cool fingers touched her bare skin, but she didn’t stop her blonde friend from moving her hand upwards over the warm skin of her stomach. Lisa moved her hand right up to the base of Jessica’s breasts. Seeing the size of the massive spheres beneath the gossamer fabric of the baby doll nightie, she spread her fingers as wide open as possible. She moved her hand further up, attempting to cup one of the mighty orbs.

“Aah.” Jessica gave a sharp intake of breath as the blonde’s fingers came in contact with her boob. And then she felt them close gently, hefting the weighty mound.

“Oh my God,” Lisa mumbled under her breath (but loud enough for Headmaster Walker to hear in his office through the highly sensitive listening device). “They’re huge.” Her hand couldn’t even begin to contain the sizable tit, her slender fingers almost sinking into the incredibly soft flesh. She lifted her hand upwards, weighing the massive breast. “Oh wow ... they’re so heavy.”

Lisa moved her hand to the other breast, hefting it as well. “They’re amazing. Jessica, do you think you could take your nightie off for me. I have to see these in the flesh.”

“Only if you take yours off too.”

Lisa couldn’t wait. She sat up in her friend’s bed and whipped off her nightie in seconds flat, tossing it across the room onto her own bed. She got onto her knees on the bed as Jessica sat up, reaching down and pulling her nightie up and off over her head.

“Oh fuck, they’re beautiful,” Lisa said, her eyes opening wide as she got the full view of Jessica’s incredible chest. Her breasts were wonderfully round and heavy looking, and looked amazingly soft and fleshy. Her areolae were a warm pink, and in perfect proportion to her sizable boobs. She could see Jessica’s nipples were already stiffening and they stood up proudly, tilting up at a slight angle, as if begging to be touched or sucked on. Lisa could see that those nipples were big to start with, and getting bigger as they stiffened up. The full set of tits looked spectacular on Jessica’s lush curvy body. Although her boobs were huge, they didn’t sag. They just settled naturally as they filled the complete breadth of her chest from side to side. Even without being supported by a bra, they still displayed an enticing line of cleavage. The mysteriously inviting line looked a mile long, and teasingly dark and deep.

Shaking her head to snap herself out of the luxuriously exciting trance she’d found herself in, Lisa reached forward and filled her hands with Jessica’s huge tits. She squeezed, caressed, and fondled the incredible mounds, her excitement level rising as her slender fingers continued to grope her busty friend. Continuing her bold approach, she slid her fingers around Jessica’s body and pulled herself against her, her own set of big tits pressing against Jessica’s even bigger ones. “Oh wow, they’re so big and soft. And so warm. This feels amazing.”

Jessica was getting excited as well. She looked down at Lisa’s ample tits burrowing into her even bigger ones. She could feel the stiff pebbles of Lisa’s nipples as the girl ground her boobs against her, and she knew her own nipples were hard as bullets.

“I want to kiss them, just for a second,” Lisa said as she scrambled backwards on her knees and leaned forward, latching her mouth onto one of Jessica’s throbbing nipples.

Jessica gasped as Lisa’s hot lips surrounded her nipple and sucked, her tongue bathing the stiff bud with warm slippery spit. Those sucking lips sent a jolt of pleasure flowing through Jessica, sending a flush of blood between her legs. She got onto her own knees as well and took the blonde’s head into her hands, moving her sucking lips from one nipple to the other, encouraging the girl to worship her tits. She could tell that Lisa needed no encouragement. The sweet busty blonde was sucking and groping her boobs like her life depended on it. Jessica’s breathing became ragged as Lisa kept working her over, letting Jessica move her avidly sucking mouth from one tit to the other. Jessica was getting more and more excited, her sensitive nipples alive and throbbing with need inside the sweet girl’s mouth. As Lisa kept sucking, Jessica felt the blonde’s hand slide down the front of her body, and she knew the girl would find her pussy dripping-wet once she got there. Each of the girls was still wearing their regulation white cotton panties, and Jessica could feel that hers were already soaked. She reached down and grabbed Lisa’s wrist, stopping her.

Lisa looked up at Jessica, her eyes swimming with confusion and hurt. She’d been sure Jessica had been just as excited as she was, her big lush body had been responding like a smoldering fire coming ablaze under a hot wind. “Please Jessica ... please let me...” Lisa said, nodding towards Jessica’s midsection.

“Okay, but not here. I know what both of us will like better.”

Lisa watched as Jessica climbed over her and stepped over to one of the big easy chairs they each had in a reading area at the end of the room. Jessica turned and sat down, her big breasts wobbling as she settled into the chair. “C’mere, Lisa. Take my panties off for me.”

With her hormones raging as she looked at Jessica’s lush curvy body, the young blonde girl scrambled onto the floor and dropped to her knees in front of the buxom brunette. She eagerly reached forward and grabbed the waistband of the bigger girl’s white panties. She got a tempting whiff of Jessica’s pussy, and once the big girl wriggled her hips and let her pull them off, the alluring scent of teenage pussy wafted over her like a potent drug.

“That’s better,” Jessica said as she settled back into the chair. With a bewitching twinkle in her eye, she leaned back and drew her legs up, draping her full thighs over the arms of the chair.

Lisa’s head was spinning as she looked between her new friend’s spread legs. The girl’s pussy was beautiful. It was shaven nice and close, as smooth as a baby’s. And like the rest of her, it was plump and tasty-looking. And juicy ... really juicy. The whole mound of Jessica’s pussy was glistening with her flowing cunt-honey, the hot pink flesh shining in the warm light from the bedside table. Turned on beyond anything she’d felt before, Lisa dove between Jessica’s widely-spread thighs.


Jake Walker smiled as he looked at his computer monitor. Lisa had just buried her face in Jessica’s pouting snatch, and the nasty slurping sounds she was making came through to him clear as a bell. As he watched the blonde girl wriggle her tongue further between Jessica’s steamy labial gates, he reached down and picked up his cell phone. He quickly scrolled through his list of contacts and selected the number he wanted to call.


Mr. Jones sat at his desk, his chair turned sideways. He looked down at the fistful of hair in his hand. The shiny brunette locks flowed out of his clenched hand like a water fountain, cascading down and around the young girl’s pretty face as she bobbed up and down on his sizable cock. He pushed a little harder on the back of her head, forcing more of his rearing prick into her avidly sucking mouth. She took another inch like a pro, bathing his thrusting erection with her hot saliva. “That’s it. That’s the way to suck a man’s cock. Get it nice and wet, just like you’re doing. Just a little bit more and you’ll get a nice big reward. And don’t worry, I’ll be sure to make note of this in my lesson book. You’ve definitely improved your grade from the C plus I gave you last time.”

His cell phone pinged. He looked down to see that it was Headmaster Walker. “Mr. Walker,” he said, using his boss’s proper name for the benefit of the young girl slurping away at his cock.

“Jones, are you busy?” The headmaster’s deep baritone came through the phone.

“Actually, I’m just giving a student an oral exam at this very moment.” With his hand still gripping the girl’s ponytail, he continued to move her head up down on his throbbing erection.

“Are you going to be much longer?”

“Not much longer. I’ve been testing her for close to half an hour now. I’m just about to finish up in her ... er ... with her, I mean.”

“I’ve got something that I’m sure will help hurry things along. Take a look at what’s happening in Room 204.”

“204. Is that Jessica and Lisa’s room?” Jones looked down as he felt the girl’s cheeks cave in as she sucked, just as he’d taught her in her previous lesson. The hot tissues inside her eager mouth enveloped his big prick in a tight wet sheath as she bobbed up and down.

“Yes, that’s right. When you’re done, I want you to go there and interrupt whatever they’re doing. Have Jessica come to my office for her punishment, and I’ll leave you to discipline Lisa.”

“Got it, boss. I’ll be there as soon as I can.”

Jones set his phone down and reached over to turn on his computer. As soon as it booted up, he called up the camera that was focussed on Room 204. He turned his monitor slightly to one side, making sure it was out of the range of the vision of the young girl between his legs. He muted the sound so she couldn’t hear, but as he did, he kept his hand entwined in the hair at the back of the girl’s head, continuing to move her head up and down on his thrusting prick. He knew he didn’t need to do that, after all, the girl was going about it like a starving man diving into a buffet, but he liked it. He liked the feel of controlling these girls, using their mouths and pussies for his pleasure, whenever, and however, he wanted. And Headmaster Walker was fine with that. And why wouldn’t he be—he was doing the same.

Jones watched as the video feed popped up on his monitor. The delightful first view he had was of Lisa kneeling in front of Jessica. The bigger girl was sitting in one of the room’s easy chairs, her legs draped over the arms, her plump juice pussy on display. Even in the muted light, Jones could see it glistening wetly. He could sense Lisa’s excitement right through the screen as the blonde girl moved closer to her desired target, as if she was being drawn in by a magnet. Unable to contain herself any longer, Lisa dove between Jessica’s full meaty thighs, burying her face in the steaming gash before her.

“Nice ... very nice,” Jones mumbled under his breath as he watched. He felt his prick twitch in the girl’s mouth as the blood surged within him, knowing the two lovelies on Room 204 would be getting their punishment soon. They’d been told, like all the other girls, that lesbian activity was strictly outlawed. But like Headmaster Walker, Jones was only too happy to see any of the girls ‘break the law’, and then he, or the headmaster or any other of the instructors, could dish out the school’s perverse brand of ‘punishment’ that they deserved.

“C’mon, girl, suck harder. You’ve got me almost there. Just another minute or two and you’ll get a nice creamy mouthful. And like I taught you last time, make sure you swallow it all.”

With the camera in Room 204 only allowing him to see Lisa’s head moving up and down slightly as she feasted on Jessica’s drooling snatch, Jones was slightly disappointed that he couldn’t see more. But it was enough to get him over the edge, especially since he knew he’d be seeing more of Lisa shortly. Headmaster Walker had asked him to summon Jessica to Walker’s personal office, which left the sweet busty blonde for Jones to do with as he pleased. And yes, he definitely planned on disciplining her, in the way that Headmaster Walker approved of, and would do himself with Jessica.

Jones watched as Lisa wriggled her face flush up between Jessica’s widely spread thighs, and as Jessica tipped her head back and closed her eyes in bliss, that was all it took to send him over the edge. Seeing that gorgeous dark-haired beauty’s eyes hooded with lust as her massive tits heaved, he started to go off, filling the young girl’s sucking mouth with his cum.

“Glummpph...” The girl made a nasty slurping sound as he flooded her mouth, shot after shot of man-cream splashing across her tonsils. He could feel her tongue and lips sucking at him hungrily, and she gulped as she swallowed, and then gulped again, rope after rope of steaming spunk finding its way into her welcoming stomach.

“Oh yeah, that’s it. Suck it all out. Get every drop.” The girl did as she was told, eagerly drawing as much seed out of him as she could.

“Okay, that’s enough.” Temporarily satisfied, and eager to have busty young Lisa take this girl’s place, Jones pulled the girl’s mouth off his cock. A slimy web of saliva connected the girl’s mouth to his prick, which the girl quickly got rid of with a deft swipe of her talented young tongue. “You can go back to your room now. We’re done for today.”

Jones stood and zipped up before taking the girl’s hand and pulling her to her feet, using his body to block her view of his computer screen. She was still wearing her standard sleeping uniform—the same ruffled baby doll nightie that Jessica and Lisa had been wearing. She even still had her robe on, the one she’d donned when Jones had sent her a message to come to his office. Jones hadn’t taken her clothes off at all, just ordered her to her knees and instructed her to start sucking.

Jones waited a full minute after ushering the girl out of his room before stepping out and making his way to Room 204. He stopped and leaned close, his ear pressing against the door. He could make out muffled moans and gasps. He could make out the slurpy wet sound as Lisa sucked Jessica’s pussy with all her heart. Jessica’s moans and whimpers got louder and louder until she let out a deep guttural growl, which Jones knew meant that she was coming. He let it go on for a minute or so, while inside the room, Lisa worked Jessica’s pussy over good, her face getting plastered with her buxom roomie’s spraying juices. Jones heard the busty brunette’s cries and moans slowly dwindle as she started to come down from her orgasmic high. A smile came over his face, which he wiped off immediately and replaced with a glare as he quietly slid his master key into the locked door, which he quietly opened.

“JESSICA! LISA! WHAT’S THE MEANING OF THIS?!”

Both girls’ heads instantly turned in his direction, looks of guilt and fright on their faces. Jones stepped inside and closed the door loudly behind him. He got what he wanted—the girls’ attention, but the closed door shut out any eavesdroppers who might have overhead his entry, something he didn’t want.

“WELL? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELVES?!” Jones asked firmly, a scowl coming over his features as he looked from one girl to the other.

Lisa looked up at him from her spot on her knees between Jessica’s spread thighs. “We weren’t doing—”

“SAVE IT!” Jones interrupted her. “I can see exactly what’s going on here. You girls both know the rules, and within your first few days of being here, you’re already breaking them.” He paused as he continued to glare at them. Their eyes were already filling with tears. He looked Jessica in the eye as the buxom girl drew her legs together and crossed her arms over her chest. He smiled inwardly at the girl’s futile attempt to cover her substantial breasts. “Jessica, report to Headmaster Walker’s office immediately.” He trained his eye on the cute blonde still on her knees, a tear running down her cheek. “Lisa, I’ll see you in my office to talk about what you girls have done. You’re both expected to be in your full school uniform. You’ve got ten minutes.”

Jones couldn’t keep the smile off his face as he returned to his room. He didn’t have to notify the Headmaster—he knew Walker had watched the whole thing via the hidden camera. Jones entered his room, looking forward to the next private lesson he was about to give.


It was less than nine minutes later when Headmaster Walker heard a soft tap at his door. Supressing the lurid smile he was feeling inside, he got up and slowly took his time getting to the door. With a stern look on his face, he opened the door to find a shaken Jessica standing there, visibly trembling.

“You ... you wanted to see me, sir?” The girl could barely get the words out, her voice quivering.

“Yes, Jessica, and we both know why. Now come in—we don’t need to let the whole school know what you’ve done.”

Jessica stepped past him as he held the door open, her youthful scent filling his senses as she went by. That sinfully youthful fragrance—which he thought of as ‘the intoxicating allure of innocence’—went straight to his perverted brain, sending a pulse of blood right to his midsection. With his mind already swirling with illicit desire, he firmly closed the door and quietly turned the lock, making sure that the two of them wouldn’t be disturbed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.