Geneva School for Girls - Cover

Geneva School for Girls

Copyright© 2019 by rmdexter

Prologue

Coming of Age Sex Story: Prologue - A modern day finishing school teaches a specialized curriculum for girls who are deemed worthy to become the wives and mistresses of the world's wealthiest men. The well-hung instructors ensure that education proceeds as expected.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The Geneva School for Girls is a two-year finishing school for 18- and 19-year-old ladies just graduated from high school. These are girls who are mostly from wealthy families, who don’t blink at the six-figure-a-year tuition and room and board (with a smattering of scholarship girls thrown into the mix).

The school was founded by Headmaster Jake Walker many years ago, when he was just a lad of 28, freshly graduated from the PhD history program at Harvard. He had offers to join several Ivy League universities as a junior faculty member. But he also had the very strong desire for sweet young pussy. For most men, such desires are merely fodder for jack off sessions. But Jake had vision and a spirit of adventure – plus a trust fund of substantial size – so he made his dreams a reality in the Swiss mountains high above Geneva.

Finishing schools were almost all out of business by the time Jake put in the offer on this one in Geneva. But Jake Walker had some very intriguing ideas when it came to the place a finishing school would have in the modern world. And if things worked out as he thought they would, well, he’d do just fine. As would the clients he had in mind.

Working with his lawyer, Jake Walker acquired the property, and the school itself, at a price substantially lower than the figure he had settled on in the back of his mind that he would have been willing to pay.

He’d had his eye on this one in Geneva, and a few others that were similar. When it came on the market, he’d already done his due diligence when it came to checking out the physical state of the school’s buildings, as well as having the school’s financial records reviewed by his tax lawyer. Yes, the Geneva School for Girls was going to be just the thing he wanted. Yes indeed.

All the research he had done proved that the school would be an excellent investment, not just from a purely economic standpoint, but for Jake Walker, it would prove to be a place where he could live out his deepest fantasies, and reap a substantial financial reward. What more could a young man of 28 years of age ask for? When his offer to the previous owner had been accepted without condition, Jake Walker smiled contentedly to himself as he took up the offered pen and signed the legal papers. The Geneva School for Girls was now his, and it was time to get to work.

Finishing schools had been created back before women attended universities in any great numbers, to teach girls how to pick stationery and plan a dinner party. Essentially, they were preparation to be the wife of a very important and rich man.

Now with most university student bodies composed half of women, many rich men were finding wives at college. But some wealthy men – many of them older—wanted a woman less intellectually challenging and more submissive than the typical university student. They didn’t want a wife who could run their business; they wanted a wife who could run their cock. That was the market Jake would tap into.

Jake realized the finishing school curriculum needed to be radically changed. First, he replaced sewing and penmanship with classes in current events and general knowledge – nothing too difficult, just the kinds of things a girl would need to know to keep up her end of a cocktail conversation.

Second – and this was the real reform, though you wouldn’t find it mentioned anywhere on the school’s website – he recognized that rich parents pay for results. They’d send their brightest girls to college, but for the ones who were always half-a-step behind and a little dull in the head, they’d need to continue to marry them off to an international assortment of wealthy men. And they’d better be excellent in bed if they were going to be prime marriage material. Jake’s school had to deliver on this important but unstated skill set.

So after classes let out, his all-male faculty would take the girls’ sexual education in hand. So that the girls would be ready for anything their husbands might demand, he planned a wide variety of sexual experiences for the young ladies, on which they would be graded in secret faculty-only meetings. If they didn’t pass with flying colors, they’d have to do the “exercises” all over again. And to ramp up the level of difficulty, and prepare the girls for a husband of any size, Jake hired only faculty like him – those with outsized cocks of nine or ten inches, and extremely girthy members.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.