I Walked Away With a Redhead - Cover

I Walked Away With a Redhead

Copyright© 2019 by radio_guy

Chapter 12

Susan was lying on the front stoop. A car drove away. I looked down at Susan who was naked. She was bleeding and I could see bruises and what looked like burn marks on her body.

I grabbed my phone and quickly took pictures with and without the flash. I then helped Morgan pull her mother into the house. We shut the door and I carried her into the bedroom and lay her on the bed. Morgan and I looked at each other.

I said, “I think we should call the police. She’s been hurt intentionally as well as used thoroughly. They may take her into custody for a mental exam depending upon what she says.” I paused. “It may have started out voluntary but this is more than anyone would want. Also, she needs medical attention.”

“Evan, I know. She won’t be happy since it will become public.” She took a deep breath. “I’ll call 9-1-1 and get the police and an ambulance moving.”

At that moment, Susan moaned. “Don’t do that! It would ruin me. I’m sorry, Morgan. Give me another chance. If the police and EMT’s come, the brokerage will let me go. You can’t do that!”

“Mother, what assurance can you give us that I’m not wasting my time this time like I did just before? You lied to me about Janice. You must want to do this badly, so much so that you will lie to your only child.”

Susan looked troubled. Morgan continued, “Where is your car, your clothes, and your purse? This situation isn’t over yet.”

I looked Susan in the eye. “This has escalated. I am concerned about the safety of my future wife if she is going to continue to live with you.”

“My purse and phone are in my car. We can take the extra key and get inside it and drive it back here. I’m not sure where my clothes might be since I wasn’t watching where I was going when my date and I left. They weren’t good clothes.”

Morgan said, “Mother, why don’t we drive you naked to get your car and you can drive it home naked, too.”

Her mother didn’t like that idea. I really figured Morgan was bluffing but, if she wasn’t, I would drive them to get her car. I might even put the top down. It was warm enough! Her mother couldn’t see my face. I grinned. Morgan said, “What?”

“I’ll tell you later.”

Morgan looked at her mother. She had an angry look that I didn’t want directed at me. Of course, I didn’t plan to show up naked and bruised at her door.

Her mother tried again. “Morgan, I’m sorry. I’ll pull on some clothes and we can get my car. I need to talk to you to try to resolve this.”

“That will work, Mother. However, if you can’t give me a comfort level about your activities, I’m leaving with Evan. I trust him.”

Morgan had my hand in a vise grip so I didn’t move. After a moment, her mother pushed the sheet off her body and stood. Naked, she walked over to a dresser and pulled on a pair of bikini panties before getting a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. She pulled those on and stepped into a pair of sandals. “I’m ready.”

Morgan pulled me out to my car. The three of us got in with her mother in back. I left following Morgan’s directions after her mother said where her car was. It was still there. Morgan had an extra key and unlocked it. Her mother got in, cranked it, and drove back to her house. Once there, the three of us went inside. I could tell from Morgan’s face that it was time to talk. I planned on listening.

We sat in the living room. Morgan looked at her mother.

Her mother squirmed for a moment and then said, “This started pretty innocently. I have dated a few men from our church as well as from the Baptist church. They were okay but just weren’t exciting. I wanted a man who would excite me, like Evan does you.

“I started going to get a drink in the late afternoons with a couple of women I knew and found my looks got the attention of men at the bars we went to. It wasn’t hard to get picked up. The problem was that the men got wilder and more demanding. I found myself hooked on the excitement and the hard sex. It got to be a habit. I know where to go and men seem to have a sense about me that I will go with them and allow them to treat me as a sex object.

“I’m not sure how to get off the merry-go-round.” She paused. “I know it’s bad for me in many ways. However, I do enjoy most of the sex and attention.”

“Mother, you need to consider the long-term ramifications of your activities. You would not approve of me doing what you’re doing.”

Her mother spoke too quickly. “If you did, you would be doing things that would be counter to what I have taught you.”

Morgan didn’t say anything but looked at her mother. I knew I would wilt under that stare. Her mother did, since it was directed at her. Morgan slowly said, “Do as I say, not as I do seems to work for you. Mother, it doesn’t work for me and your ways aren’t working for you. If you can’t convince me that this will not continue to occur, I will have to move out. Other than Evan’s suite at the hotel, I don’t have a place. However, I can keep my morals even staying there. You need to understand that this is serious.”

Her mother jerked from the force of her statement. I think she believed Morgan which was good. I believed Morgan. Her mother was quiet.

Susan said, “I don’t want you to move out and leave me, Morgan. On the other hand, I don’t know how I can assure you that I really want to be the kind of mother I want to be to you and that you have a right to have as a mother.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.