I Walked Away With a Redhead - Cover

I Walked Away With a Redhead

Copyright© 2019 by radio_guy

Chapter 11

In the evening, we had supper. Morgan and I helped Mom prepare it. Susan stayed in the living room to talk to Dad. I knew my father. Susan would have no allure for him nor would he offer her a drink of anything alcoholic since he knew of her drinking problem.

Less than five minutes later, they walked into the kitchen. Dad walked over and gave my mother a hug and a soft kiss on her cheek. Morgan had moved onto my lap ostensibly to give her mother a place to sit but really because she likes my lap. She had become more affectionate to me. I think it was because we were solid with each other and she was more at ease around my parents now. I did notice that she tensed up a little when her mother looked at her sitting in my lap though.

Supper was finished and, after a blessing, we ate. No one had any plans to go out tonight though I think Susan would have jumped at the opportunity if it had been offered. She was seemed to be going through a little bit of withdrawal whether from the drinking or sex or both, I didn’t know. I thought it best she completed that process rather than having an opportunity to assuage her hungers. We stayed in and watched TV. She was okay but the rest of us had fun. After the late news, we all went to our beds. I slept solidly all night.

In the morning, I woke up early like usual and went into the kitchen and started the coffee. Susan and Morgan entered at the same time. Morgan moved to me and gave me a hug and a light kiss. Susan just said, “Good morning, Evan.” The coffee was finishing and I poured three cups and handed them out.

I said, “Good morning, my love. Good morning, Susan.”

Moments later, my mother came in and started breakfast. Morgan and I helped her. It would be a light breakfast since we would be leaving for Sunday school and church soon. It was sausages and biscuits. Mom was using a refrigerated can of biscuits and frozen sausages. Fifteen minutes later, everything was ready and set out with three jars of mustard and paper plates. I opened three biscuits, spread a bit of spicy bustard on one side of each, and then placed a sausage patty on it. Closed up, it was good. We had a quick prayer after my father came in. We ate and I went to change into my church clothes. I didn’t wear a tie but did wear a sports coat. Morgan went to her room and came out just after me wearing a dress. It was one she had worn to church with me before. It was modest but still looked hot on her great body. As we went by her room, we could hear her mother fussing to herself as she dressed. We arrived back into the living room to wait.

“Morgan, I don’t think your mother is happy with us. It’s either that or she is having trouble picking her outfit.”

Morgan smiled. “One or the other is true. If she doesn’t come with us, it will be her choice. I had told her to pack for church. We’ll see.’

My parents came in next. My dad’s eyes widened upon seeing Morgan. My mother exclaimed, “Morgan, you look great! Evan, you look better from standing close to her.” I grinned and shuffled closer to Morgan.

My parents grinned at us. A couple of moments later, Susan walked into the room. Morgan said, “Good. We’re all ready. Do you want to ride with Evan and me or with Mister and Missus Jones?”

She said, “I’ll ride with you.”

Morgan said, ‘Very good. Let’s go then.”

We went to our cars and Susan was handed into the back seat of Morgan’s SUV. I handed Morgan into the passenger seat and noticed my dad doing the same for my mother. He pulled out and I followed his sedan to church. I parked us side by side in the lot. Susan followed my parents into church for their Sunday school class.

I led Morgan into the younger adult class. We entered to a couple of quiet “Wows” from some men and women in the class. Apparently, my parents and I weren’t the only ones who thought she was looking great. I knew I was proud she was on my arm!

It was the graduates and young marrieds class similar to the one we had attended together at home. I realized then that I thought that and that where Morgan was located was now home.

We had introduced ourselves and sat down. I knew most of the class members from high school and from visits during college. I whispered about my home thought to Morgan. She smiled at me and her smile lit her face. I realized that I liked to make her smile. I didn’t have time to say anything more about that since the class started. It was good and the teacher did a good job of explaining the verses we studied.

We finally left and I escorted Morgan to the sanctuary. We met our parents and followed them into the sanctuary. I got a chance to introduce Morgan again and, of course, introduced Susan as her mother. The service went on and was enjoyable. When it was over, we talked to people and eventually made it to Morgan’s SUV. I drove us back to my parents’ house. Susan had ridden with them for the trip back. Once there, my mother was preparing lunch for us. After lunch, we would have to head back.

We ate, loaded our cases, and, after talking a bit more, headed back. I pulled in at Susan’s house. We unloaded her case and Morgan’s. After that, Morgan and I rode over to what would soon be our home. Morgan used her real estate agent information to get us inside.

We walked around the house planning more thoroughly what we would do when we closed. We also looked around to make sure everything was okay. It was. After a while and some kisses, we left.

We pulled in back at her house. W switched vehicles, went inside, and sat down on a couch in the living room. I said, “What would you like to do about supper?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.