I Walked Away With a Redhead - Cover

I Walked Away With a Redhead

Copyright© 2019 by radio_guy

Chapter 8

We went out to the car and left for the square. We arrived and I parked. I went around to hold the door and hand Morgan out. She let her skirt ride up to show an incredible expanse of leg! No one else could have seen because of where I was standing. Once she was standing, she smoothed her dress. Hand in hand, we walked around the square looking at storefronts.

Morgan was stopping traffic with people staring at her. After all, a tall, slender redhead wearing a minidress was an uncommon vision. There were some younger women in the square wearing short shorts but they weren’t as alluring as my partner. I realized to a very slight shock that I wanted her as my partner.

We walked the square holding hands or with our arms around each other’s waists. I was happy and content to be with this amazing woman who seemed to like being with me.

After walking the square, we went to dinner. Our dinner was great and I enjoyed talking with Morgan. I realized that I was looking forward to Sunday school and church with her tomorrow. After our meal, we walked to my car and I drove us to her house.

Inside, we found her mother. She wasn’t happy though we had nothing to do with her displeasure. She had had a bad date which was why she was home early or even at all. Morgan directed me to the couch. They talked in the kitchen in low tones. Morgan came out and sat down next to me. Her mother went elsewhere. I looked at Morgan curiously.

“My mother had an unsuccessful date and had been drinking once she got here. I suggested that she go sleep it off. After a bit, she agreed.”

She turned enough to kiss me. I helped. I was straddled again. Both of us finally broke the kiss together breathing heavily. Morgan whispered, “I’m so glad you returned to me.”

“Me, too. I have no plans to ever walk away from you. I like you close to me. I’ve never experienced as much joy and pride in escorting a woman in my life.”

She blushed slightly but she smiled also. “We’ll just have to practice holding on to each other until it’s a habit. Evan, I missed your presence these few days.”

“Morgan, I missed you, too. I also realized that you have become an important part of my life and my well-being.”

We kissed some more. It was late when I left for my hotel room and sleep. In the morning, I rose early and cleaned up dressing to meet “my” redhead. We were meeting for breakfast. I drove over and rang the doorbell. She was waiting. She led us out to my car. We got in and she said, “Evan, take me to breakfast somewhere. I need to talk to you about my mother. I’m not sure what to do about her.”

I drove to a breakfast restaurant. We had plenty of time before Sunday school so I picked a nice place with sit down service. Once seated, served coffee, and with our orders placed, she said, “My mother has become unhappy and her liaisons are becoming worse.”

We were served coffee and given menus. We looked over the menus and ordered. The server left with the menus and our orders. I said, “What should be done about your mother?”

“I’m not sure. I think she’s jealous of me since I’m happy with you. She goes out often but her dates expect and get sex. Since I’m dating you, there have been innuendos around the office about sex with you as well as the ones about Mom’s sex with clients. I think I have settled those gossips but hearing more about my mother wasn’t fun.

“What’s worse is that her successful dates are becoming rougher. She left after you did and then came home this morning and admitted to having been gangbanged by her date and two or three others. She was dropped off with no underclothing at the house. She went to bed after a hot shower. I sneaked a look. Evan, she was bruised. That’s when she admitted that there were more than one. I’m afraid she will be hurt nor is that any way to find a relationship.”

“Morgan, that’s all news to me. I picked your mother because she seemed to have listings like what I was looking for in a place. I didn’t even see a picture of her until after I had made a choice.” I grinned. “Nor did I know she had a daughter until we met.”

She said in a low voice, “I hope you’re not sorry.”

“Not for an instant. I haven’t been at all disappointed.”

Our server came with our food. She served us and I thanked her. She left and we bowed together. I prayed for the meal and Morgan’s mother. We started to eat.

I said, “I somewhat understand the problem. What do you want to do about it?”

“I’m not sure. Evan, partly, I wanted to vent. Sooner or later, these actions will harm her professionally. That will affect me. I’m also concerned that she will get an STD or be harmed. Her actions are self-destructive.”

“I understand your fears and think they are justified. What do we do?”

“Evan, I’m glad you’re identified with me in this situation.”

“Morgan, I always want to be identified with you.”

“Thank you. I’m not sure. I think she needs to be confronted with a plan to help her find a different direction for her life. I think she wants someone in her life but is looking in places and acting in ways that are counter-productive.”

“Morgan, I will do whatever you desire me to do. I have no experience in this type of situation but am willing to help you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.