I Walked Away With a Redhead - Cover

I Walked Away With a Redhead

Copyright© 2019 by radio_guy

Chapter 6

Morgan grinned, “Now, I have you all to myself. That’s what I want.” She grinned a little more. “Dinner in five minutes. Open the bottle of white in the fridge and pour us each a glass.” She plated our meals and each plate looked beautifully appetizing. I carried the wine glasses and wine bottle to the dining table where two places were set waiting for the plates.

I seated Morgan. After sitting down, I prayed while holding Morgan’s hand. We ate. Actually, it would be more accurate to say we dined. The food was great and my dinner partner was as gorgeous as usual.

We enjoyed our meal and the wine. When we finished, I topped off our wine and we took the glasses to a couch in the living room. We sat down together.

We talked, sitting closely and comfortably while we sipped our wine. She said, “I hope my mother doesn’t bother you.”

“Not really. I admit that I’m not used to a parent of the girl I’m dating being involved in dating also. At least, it’s not with me.” I chuckled.

“Don’t laugh. She likes younger guys. I’ve caught her in bed twice with guys who were only one or two years older than we are.”

“Wow! I bet that was uncomfortable.”

“I think the guy was more uncomfortable than even I was. Mom didn’t care except that it interrupted her sex. After that, she’s always carried out her trysts elsewhere. I’m thankful for that.”

I was surprised that she didn’t while her mother obviously did when it came to easy sex. That made the relationship different by being reversed or by both not being actively involved.

She said, “I bet you’re surprised. My mother is involved in an active sex life while I’m not and we even work together.”

“Yes, that would only be human.”

“It started years ago when I was faced with being active or not. I had gone to church, where we went, for all the wrong reasons. I was lonely, in high school, and a bit chubby. There was a guy who went who I was crushing upon. I went hoping to get his attention. Instead, God got mine. He’s moved since as have we but, at that time, the church was in walking distance. That was good since I wasn’t old enough to drive.

“Anyway, he was attracted but, by then, my interests had changed in a major way. He decided to go after another girl. I kept going to church and my faith and belief became more solid over time. Now, it’s part of my life. I have no trouble fighting off temptation. You’re creating a problem. You and I like so much that’s the same and I’ve found I’m craving your kisses.”

“Well, you can build your resistance while I’m gone.” I grinned.

“I’m not sure I want to resist you, Evan.”

I thought. It may be how I feel but it was also cheesy. “Some resistance to me, Morgan, isn’t all bad. We aren’t in a hurry. I want to get to know you. If I thought this was just going to be casual, we could play house. I really do want to get to know you and let you get to know me. I have hopes we can really create something special between us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.