Lottery Winning Toilet - Cover

Lottery Winning Toilet

Copyright© 2019 by nwsubguy

Chapter 2

Greg couldn’t tell for sure how long they’d travelled but it had been at least a couple of hours before he’d felt the van stop. Although he was scared about what would happen next he was at least relieved the journey was over as each time they’d gone over a bump Greg’s own waste from the section below splashed back up the holes soaking his back and arse. He had at least cleared the last of Craig’s shit from the tube.

There was some bumping as he was taken out the van. He guessed the box had been put on a trolley of some sort as he felt himself being wheeled, probably into the house and then being placed down on the floor.

After twenty minutes or so of silence he heard shuffling next to him and then a voice.

“Hope that wasn’t too rough on you in there. Don’t worry though as I can’t imagine you’ll be moving again anytime soon.” Greg heard the lid open. “Wow that stinks, phew. My names Ben by the way. Craig didn’t say your name so I’ll just call you toilet, it suits you. I know you can’t talk to me but I’ve got a way of asking a couple of questions. If the answer is yes wriggle your tongue, do you understand?”

Greg moved his tongue in the tube.

“Excellent. Right toilet. First question, did you get into the box willingly? To fulfil your fantasy?”

Greg reluctantly wriggled his tongue. He had a spark of hope that if he might be able to communicate to Ben that he wanted out.

“Good, didn’t want that on my conscience. Second question, had you arranged with Craig to stay in there permanently? He didn’t discuss what the agreement was”

Greg kept his tongue still

“Thought so, not many people would choose a life like this. Third question, are you enjoying yourself in there? Is it what you hoped?”

Greg didn’t move his tongue. There was a long pause.

“I see. Do you want out?”

Greg moves his tongue as much as possible. He even ended up with some of Craig’s shit on his tongue that must’ve been left smeared on the tube. Greg could hear something but wasn’t sure what it was. The mystery was solved though with the sound of a gasp and the unmistakable taste of cum on his tongue.

“If you’re hoping to get free I’ve got some bad news for you” Ben said still slightly breathless. “Feeding men my shit turns me on so much and knowing how much you hate it only makes it better. I’ve had so many begging to be under my arse only to wimp out on me so there’s no chance of me letting you go toilet. I had your friend Craig seal you in anyway just in case I had a change of heart but now I’ve got you I don’t think there was any chance of that after all.”

With that Ben sat on the seat and let his full shit load go into the tube. When he stood up he could hear toilet choke and splutter as he tried to swallow it down.

“I could make this easier for you by pissing down there and making it softer but what would be the fun in that” with that Ben closed the lid to keep the smell of his shit nice and strong for his new slave and walked back into his bedroom, already hard again at the thought of what his toilet was going through.

A few hours later he went back into the room and lifted the lid. He could see some of his earlier shit had stuck to the side. He dropped a couple of tablets in and took out his cock and aimed it at the tube and began pissing, making sure to dislodge the shit stuck to the side.

“There’s a couple of vitamin tablets with that piss load” he shouted down. “Want to keep you as healthy as possible for as long as possible. They were strawberry flavoured, don’t know if you tasted it but don’t worry, I’ll get unflavoured next time. Don’t want to tarnish the piss and shit taste”. After he was finished he put the lid back down and left his toilet to finish up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.