Hawley Battle
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Hawley Battle is a story about a teenager, who looks so different from other boys his age, people think he's deformed and retarded. It's all an act. Hawley is special in more ways than one. He is just now discovering the mysterious Thought-Provoked - Mind-Control ability he possesses - or could it be - that it possesses Hawley. Had it not been for a young Social Worker - Gina Marie Worthington, who came to meet with Ms. Battle, concerning Hawley's medical bills - the truth may have never been di

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

As Hawley, Giselle, and Capri walked into the front room of the mansion naked - the cheers erupted from all the naked women and girls. Each of them, from the oldest to the youngest, were identical in looks, size, and body shape.

Gwynn Baker - Lynn’s Mom - is the oldest at forty-six, and even she is identical to her daughter. Her young partner, Kelsie, is identical to Gwynn. Already, Kelsie has her eyes on Hawley’s long fat cock.

Hellene Battle had been sitting between Gina Marie and Mary Beth Worthington when Hawley, Capri and Giselle walked in. She stood quickly, then turned to take hold of Gina’s and Mary Beth’s hands.

“Come with me. Though we all look alike now, I want us to be the first three of Hawley’s women he fucks tonight.”

“But Hellene, I’m not on birth control of any kind!” Mary Beth protested.

“Hon, look around you. Look at Gina, and me. We are - each and everyone - identical in looks and body size - even our hair. Do you honestly think birth control could keep you from being impregnated by that magnificent cock swinging between my son’s legs?”

Gina told her, “She’s right, Mary Beth. I’ve had his cock in my pussy already, and I cannot wait another minute to have him fill my pussy with his cum, knowing I’ll have his baby, if not twins.”

Mary Beth turned to Hellene. “Are you really going to let your son fuck you and come in your pussy?”

“Hon, mine was Hawley’s first pussy. He and I have fucked hundreds of times since that first night. As soon as he sent me the text telling me what was happening, I threw my pills away and quit my job. I knew right then, I was going to have my son’s baby. I hope we have twins - and if there’s a chance I can have four girls – I hope they are identical!”

“Then I’m going to ask Hawley if there’s any way he can impregnate me with four, identical baby girls – who will grow up to be identical to all of us.”

Hawley walked toward his Mom. He’d heard their conversation and he was anxious to fuck his Mom in front of all their friends. He held his arms out and she ran to him, crushing her huge breasts against his chest as she pressed her pussy against his throbbing erection.

“Welcome home, Mom. I’m sure by now, you’ve met all our new friends...

“I heard your discussion about our babies, and I want to tell you and all my women - I’ve decided that my women will each give birth to four identical baby girls. I’ll only have one son, and though each of you will be Mom’s to all our babies, Akari will be the Mother of my only son. Now - since you’re my Mom and you’re the one who taught me to love a woman’s body, I want you to be the first to take my cock - and my baby-making sperm tonight. I know from experience, you’ve never been shy, and I want you to give these women a lesson in fucking they’ll never forget.”

Akari came to stand beside Hawley when he spoke her name. Most of the women knew her by now.

“Mom, have you met Akari? She’s Uncle Harley’s only daughter, and she was given up for adoption as a baby.”

Hellene smiled at Akari, then opened her arms.

“Akari, I was never aware that my older brother had a daughter. I am so happy to meet you. I want you to know, from this day forward, we will always be family.”

“Thank you, Ms. Hellene – uh – Ms. Battle ... Would you please allow me to call you Mom? Since I will be the mother of your only grandson.”

“Hug me again and give me a big kiss, Akari. I have always wanted a daughter, and now, my first daughter - is my brother’s daughter also. That makes you special to me, and Hawley too, I’m sure.”

“Thank you so much, Mom. I would love to have the pleasure of placing Hawley’s cock against your pussy as you prepare to take his magnificent cock. I must confess, I do love pussy - just in case you may wonder about me.”

“Baby, I love pussy too and I would love to demonstrate to you and the other women and girls here, just how much I do love pussy.”

“I would love to eat your pussy, as Hawley fucks you from behind.”

“Hon, you just come over here and lie back on this bench seat - spread your legs wide for me, with your mons raised. Eating your pussy will be like eating my own pussy, we are so much alike.”

“Mom, When you lie on top of me, spread your legs wide so I can put my mouth on your pussy. Fuck me with your pussy, until you feel your son slide his cock between your buttocks. That’s when I’m going to guide Hawley’s magnificent cock deep inside you. He was your baby seventeen years ago, and now, you will have his babies.”

“Oooooh, I love the way you make my pussy feel. Get ready, Dear – I know my way around a pussy too.”

“YESsss. I love the way you love pussy, Mom. Now get ready, here comes Hawley and his cock is going even deeper inside your pussy than your brother’s cock did when you conceived Hawley.”

“Mom?”

“FUCK ME Hawley – SHOVE YOUR COCK DEEP INSIDE ME AND FILL MY WOMB WITH YOUR BABY GIRLS. I suppose you know already, your son will have at least a hundred sisters to love and play with until they’re your age. Then, he will have a hundred lovers to keep satisfied – besides all the outside pussy he’ll be getting – just like his Daddy.”

Akari told her, “Mom, it wouldn’t surprise me if Hawley Junior, isn’t fucking his Granny, his Mom, and all his Aunts - long before his sisters are old enough to take his cock.”

This was Hawley’s first pussy, and his Mom’s pussy will always be near the top, on his list of favorite pussies. “MOM! You sure have developed a mighty fine grip with your pussy since the last time we fucked.”

“Hon, I do believe it happened the very instant my body was cloned to be exactly like Capri’s. I feel like I could twist the top off a ketchup bottle now.”

“Just don’t try it out on me, yet anyway! But, I do love the way you can get a grip when I fuck my cock in and out. It feels just like you have a suction inside your pussy.”

“I can feel it too and if I don’t learn to control that little bitch down there, I’ll be getting my comes long before you’re ready to fill me with your sperm.”

“Get as many as you can. I love your pussy and from now on, your pussy is just like all the other pussies in this house. You are mine exclusively and I love my Mom’s hot pussy.”

“Hell Yes! Fuck me, Baby. Fuck us four baby girls inside my belly, just like Akari and Capri were talking about. OOOhhhhh DAMNnnnnn! I do love my son’s cock! Here I come, Hawley, let me have a load of your semen big enough to give us four sisters for you to love and fuck.”

“Here I come. Just think – my sisters will be also be my daughters!”

“Yes, and just like I told you the first time we fucked - Incest is Best - when we keep it in the family!”

With his cock still slick, shiny and erect – he turned to see Gina and Mary Beth smiling at him.

Gina told him, “Hawley, since you and I have already fucked, I told Mary Beth she could go first and I’ll help get your cock in her pussy.”

“Mary Beth, come give me a big hug. I wanted some of your sexy ass the day you were patching up my skinned knees.”

She rushed him like a lover, her arms open, a smile on her face. “Hawley, I would have stripped naked that day, had you only hinted you wanted some pussy. You still have that same sexy smile and now I can see why Gina was smiling, the day she came home and told me she fucked you at least a dozen times.”

“Kiss me, Mary Beth, and tell me you love me - and the you’re my woman.”

“I do love you, Hawley. I’m yours to love and I give myself to you – heart, body, mind, soul - pussy - ass - and these perfect titties too. I’ve never had a man and I’m so glad that you’re my man now. Take me any way you want me, and give us four baby girls just like you did your Mom, Capri, and Giselle.”

“Tell me how you want me. I want our first time to be so good, you’ll want to fuck each time we get close to each other.”

“Gina told me she loves taking your cock from behind, best of all. I want you that way, first. Then, each time we fuck, I want you to fuck me a different way until we have to start all over again. I’m so excited, I may get my come as soon as you put your cock in my pussy.”

“Get your come as many times as you can, Baby. I love the feel of my women squeezing my cock with their pussies while I’m getting a come.”

Hawley looked around to see Capri, Dana, and Sheila positioning six of the WiFi cameras to record them fucking. Sheila looked up and winked at him - “You didn’t think we would miss this opportunity to video more sex scenes, did you?”

“Carry on, videographer.”

Niko and Akari each held portable cameras as they captured the action on film for later use in their x-rated, animated sex movies.

Though Gina Marie and Mary Beth had used rubber cocks on each other, neither of them have ever had anything as long and fat as Hawley’s cock in their pussy. Gina knelt on the floor and grasped his cock as she smeared and rubbed his cockhead through her sister’s pussy until her pussy lips were slippery and ready for him.

“Fuck me, Hawley. I listened to Gina brag about your cock until I told her I wanted to see you again, and this time, for personal reasons. Now - you’ve invited us to live with you and your other women in this mansion, and you’ve asked both of us to be your women and have your babies. I need you and I need to feel your cock filling my pussy with sperm. I want your babies and I want to provide healthcare for all of our babies as we live here and raise them together.”

“Here comes my cock, Babe. I hope you love taking care of babies, because not only will you have four, there will be one hundred and twenty total. The way Capri and I figured it, they will all be born on the same day, so we may need to start making arrangements in advance for their births.”

“Hawley, we’ll need access to a large Birthing Center, for that many moms and their babies – at one time.”

“Can we have one built here?”

“Sure. You have plenty of space with the forty acres.”

“Will you get with Giselle, Gwynn, Mom, and Capri - to make plans, and hire the contractors?”

“I’d love to...

“Now, shove that big beautiful cock inside my pussy and let’s have some fun. Already, I love my body and I love your cock. Fuck me, Hawley! OMIGOD – OMIGOD – OMIGOD, Fuck Meee.”

Gina was sucking her sister’s nipples and Mary Beth was bucking her body up and down, taking Hawley’s cock as deep as he could run. She screamed again, and he felt her grip his cock like a fist, just as he filled her with enough sperm to impregnate all the women inside the estate.

“OMIGOD! I have never in my life felt anything like that. I love your cock and I hope we get to fuck-for-fun, lots more times.”

“I’m not going to lie to you – I love making babies – knowing I’m filling your pussy with cum so we’ll know your pregnant. BUT – I love fucking-for-fun even more. I hope next time, we can try a few more positions.”

“You can fuck me anywhere, anytime, and any way you can get your cock in my pussy. I feel so alive and I’m positive ... I’ve just been impregnated.”

Lynn Baker tapped Hawley on his shoulder and he turned to see Gwynn and Kelsie standing together, smiling at him.

Gwynn told him, “Hawley, I owe you for taking care of my daughter, and I owe you more than I’m worth, for giving me this beautiful, sexy, young body. Not only did you remake my old rag-tag body, you gave Kelsie the body she’s been trying to build at the gym - six days a week. First of all, I want you to fuck my best friend and mate, Kelsie Carlyle. If you will give us your babies and let us stay here with you and raise them, I’ll fund the entire Birthing Center.”

“Tell me how you want me, Gwynn. I love your daughter and I know I’m going to love Kelsie, probably more than she’s willing to let me love her ... But, for now, I’m yours and you can have me any way you want me.”

“Then, I want you sitting on that giant toadstool out in your garden, that Niko told me about. I want to sit on your cock and I want you to pretend for a few minutes that you love me as much as any woman inside these walls.”

“That will be too easy for me. I do love you as much as any woman inside these walls. Just make love to me like I was the only man you’ll ever love, and I’ll make it so good for you, you’ll have to get Mary Beth to revive you afterwards.”

“Hawley, I’ve seen the way you can make things happen, just by pointing, looking - or by thought - you give me that - for as long as I can take it - and you will be the only man I’ll ever love. Already, I love you for what you’ve done for me, Kelsie, Lynn and all these girls and women. Now, I want to love you as My Man – and I want you to love me as Your Woman.”

“The garden is lit, the weather is nice out tonight and this is the time for lovers to make love. Take my hand, Gwynn.

“Kelsie, take my other hand. When Gwynn and I are through, I want you sitting on my cock, facing me and loving me like I’m the only man in your life, too.”

“Hawley, already, you are the only man I’ve ever wanted. I want to you love you so much right this minute, my heart beats faster and faster, and my body is shaking with anticipation.”

“Help me love Gwynn. Then, you and I will tangle in the jungle like wild animals.”

“OMIGOD! You read minds too, don’t you? I was just wishing we could pretend we were in the jungle, fucking like wild animals during mating season.”

Hawley was sitting on the smooth concrete toadstool naked, with his cock standing tall and erect. Kelsie took one of Gwynn’s hands and he took the other as she stepped over his legs to look down at him. He as smiling and she was too as she sat on his thighs, with his cock pressed between her huge breasts.

“Hawley, you make it so easy for a woman like me to love you. I’m old enough to be your Grandmother, and you’re smiling at me like I’m one of those sexy cheerleaders over there.”

“Gwynn, you are identical in every way to those ten sexy, naked cheerleaders over there. Not only them, but Dana and Andi, standing there behind you. They are my age and I’ve decided not to impregnate them until they graduate, or just before, like those ten seniors.”

“I may look the same, but I know how old I am and they have many, many more years to enjoy their beautiful bodies ... don’t get me wrong, I love who you have transformed me into and I love the way I feel, as if I really am as young as my own daughter.”

“Lean close, as you take my cock in your pussy, Gwynn.”

“Are you going to kiss me?”

“I sure am and I hope you like kissing me enough to want many more of my kisses. OH WOW! I feel your tight little pussy spreading to let my cock inside. Are you okay with this so far?”

“Hawley, it’s all I can do, to keep from dropping down and taking your cock all the way to your balls, at once. I love this, and now, I want my first kiss from the man who made me into a full, wanton, sexy, hot-ass young-looking woman.”

“Kiss me, Gwynn. Then lean close so I can tell you a secret no one else knows about all of us.”

“If kissing you makes me feel any better than I do now, I’ll probably make a mess all over your cock and this toadstool.”

“Kiss me, and let your cum run free. I hope we don’t hurt you as we take your virginity – again.”

“OH Hawley!” She couldn’t get enough, as she sucked his lips and fucked his cock deeper and deeper into her virgin pussy. She felt the sharp, stinging pain at first, then their was nothing but pleasure as she rode him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.