Hawley Battle - Cover

Hawley Battle

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 21

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Hawley Battle is a story about a teenager, who looks so different from other boys his age, people think he's deformed and retarded. It's all an act. Hawley is special in more ways than one. He is just now discovering the mysterious Thought-Provoked - Mind-Control ability he possesses - or could it be - that it possesses Hawley. Had it not been for a young Social Worker - Gina Marie Worthington, who came to meet with Ms. Battle, concerning Hawley's medical bills - the truth may have never been di

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

That night, just after dark, Hawley and Capri were on their way to an apartment building she’d discovered was leased to her client’s sister-in-law.

He was dressed in a black t-shirt, black cargo-vest, and black shorts. Capri was dressed in a black t-shirt and black leather skirt.

“So - this apartment is where you spotted your friend’s sister-in-law entering?”

“Yes, and I was able to find the apartment number by calling to ask for an address confirmation, to have a pizza delivered.

“Was it Alfred Davies or the sister-in-law who leased the apartment?”

“Jane leased the apartment in her maiden name, but she gave her current address and phone number as reference. I lucked up when I asked for Jane Slade’s apartment number, and the lady told me they had a Jane Slater, but no Jane Slade.”

“What floor are we dealing with?”

“Third floor. Is that a problem?”

“None at all. As a matter of fact, I’ll take you with me - if you trust me.”

“I trust you, Baby. I’ve given myself to you - heart, mind, body and soul. I know you’re not going to let me get hurt, and you’ll never endanger your favorite pair of breasts.”

“I know that’s right. Since you trust me, would you like to walk out on that ledge with me?”

“I’ve never been afraid of heights, but that ledge is barely a foot wide. If you’re sure about this, I’d even be willing to stand against the wall and let you fuck me.”

“DAMN! That would be wild, wouldn’t it? Let’s do it - and record it too. We could include the animated version in our next Animated Sex Video Game, where the two detectives get excited and fuck on the ledge.”

“You figure out how to video this, because I’m not wearing panties. If the wind happens to blow my skirt up, you can shove my naked ass up against the wall and fuck me from behind.”

“Hold these cameras, and hand me your phone.”

She watched as he set her phone to record, then with her phone in his left hand, he set his phone to record. He leaned over to kiss her lips, then reached out with each hand - to hang the phones on either side of them - about three foot out from the ledge.

Capri looked at the two phones suspended in midair and smiled at him as she asked, “Could you safely suspend us in midair like that?”

“Sure. Let’s get these cameras set and activated. We’ll both strip naked and fuck as our phones follow us, while we make our way around the building to the parking lot on the far side.”

Hawley pulled Capri’s Tablet out of his vest and activated the three cameras, which were set to record the entire room from different angles.

He stuffed their clothes down into the various pockets of his vest, except for her black t-shirt.

“You better get a mouthful of this, because we sure don’t want to attract any attention.”

“Do I just step off this ledge? I trust you - but this is all so new to me.”

“Watch me, then you step out in front of me and bend over. You love taking my cock from behind and I love fucking you like this.”

Hawley stepped out away from the ledge and stood waiting for her, as he held out his hand. She laughed and took his hand as she stepped out on front of him - both suspended in air with no support.

“Fuck me, Hawley, I’ll never doubt you again! I’m so excited by this, I may get my come as soon as you put your cock in my pussy.”

“Get ready, Babe. We’re not going to take a quick, zip-line ride back around to your car - we’re going on a Roller-Coaster ride that will make your belly do flip-flops, and your pussy explode with orgasms.”

“Hawley, this is amazing! My phone was right in front of my face ... Now - it’s not six inches from my pussy as you force your cock inside me. Are you controlling both of them as we fly?”

“I have them on automatic, so we can capture everything as we fuck and fly.”

“Shove your cock in my pussy and fuck me. I love this, and I can see right now, we’ll not only have some great surveillance videos, we’re going to make some of the wildest, animated sex videos the world has ever seen.”

“Watch this shit ... Have you ever fucked upside-down while flying through the air like Superman?”

They made one last pass around the apartment building - and from one hundred feet above, they could see the lights come on in the apartment they had just set up with surveillance cameras.

Capri told him, “There they are. Let’s go have a closer look. OMIGOD! Would you just look at that?”

Hawley positioned both their phones just outside the bedroom window to record the live action. Alfred Davies was on his hands and knees - naked - as Jane spanked his naked ass with a riding crop. As they watched, she placed a blindfold over his eyes, then pushed an apple against his lips until he opened his mouth and bit into it. With Alfred biting the apple, Jane tied a bandana around his head to hold the apple in place.

Hawley told her, “This is about to get really ugly. Look at what’s lying on the bed.”

“Is that ... WELL - SON-OF-A-BITCH ... She’s going to butt-fuck him with that huge rubber cock!”

“Look, she’s tying a blindfold on herself. Now would be a great time for us to enter the room, and take some really closeups of those two.”

“What about the WiFi cameras we have in place? Won’t we appear on those videos too?”

“Not unless you tell me you’d like to join them.”

“NO WAY! Your cock makes my pussy feel so good, I’ll never go back to fucking with a fake cock again.”

“I’m glad ... Before we go inside, I want to tell you - anytime you’re ready to become a mother, I’m ready for us to have our babies.”

“You sly fox. You knew what I was thinking when I told you - I love your cock too much to go bi again.”

“Yes, and just wait until we get our orgasms together as we fertilize your eggs with my cum.”

“Eggs? As in maybe – twins?”

“Yes. Which would you prefer?”

“If you’re giving me a choice, I would love to have two girls. Then next year - have two more girls.”

“I thought for a minute, you were going to tell me you wanted four girls - now.”

“Would you make sure the four baby girls - and their momma will be healthy?”

“Forever!”

“What about my body? I have come to love my own body and I would love to return to this exact shape after we have our babies.”

“I have come to love your body just the way it is, too. I promise you now, you’ll always have this body for you - and me to enjoy - even when our four kids are grown and planning babies of their own.”

“Then, let’s make love tonight. I would love to ride your belly as we fly and fuck, just like earlier.”

“No gag this time?”

“No gag, Baby. I want everyone within hearing distance to know Capri is getting her belly filled - with two sets of twins.”

“It’s a good thing we now have our own nurse.”

“YES - and just so you’ll be prepared, Mary Beth and Gina told me before we left, tonight is the night they want to be impregnated.”

“I wonder if they would like to have my two sets of twin girls - each - on the same day as you and I have our two sets of twins?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.