Hawley Battle
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Hawley Battle is a story about a teenager, who looks so different from other boys his age, people think he's deformed and retarded. It's all an act. Hawley is special in more ways than one. He is just now discovering the mysterious Thought-Provoked - Mind-Control ability he possesses - or could it be - that it possesses Hawley. Had it not been for a young Social Worker - Gina Marie Worthington, who came to meet with Ms. Battle, concerning Hawley's medical bills - the truth may have never been di

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Three days later, Hawley was walking the outside perimeter of his brick and concrete compound. He had stepped between an oak tree and his wall to piss, when he saw a young woman come out the backdoor of a house near his back gate. She walked down the steps and stopped to look around. She couldn’t be more than twenty-one ... Well, possibly twenty-two. He stayed behind the large oak as she made her way out to the alleyway that ran parallel to his ten foot wall.

She carried what appeared to be a paperback novel in her left hand. He came close to making her his woman. But he decided to wait and maybe meet her without scaring her or having to modify her. She’s wearing a knee-length flared skirt and a white t-shirt, with white tennis shoes and no socks.

As she turned to walk down the alley toward the street, he watched her sexy butt swish from side to side. By the time she reached the end of the alley and turned left to walk along the sidewalk, he knew this was her natural walk and not some practiced, exaggerated swaying of her ass just to attract attention. She sure is attracting Hawley’s attention. Enough so, that he walked to the end of the alley, and turned the way she had gone. He saw her about to walk across the next intersection, and he walked straight across to the other side of the street. Walking along the opposite side of the street at a fast pace, he followed her. By the time she was at the next intersection, he was only a few feet back.

He was surprised when she turned left. This street leads to a line of warehouses in the distance. He could see, Lowell Cotton Warehouse painted on the metal siding in tall red letters. She continued walking along the concrete driveway, straight toward the open doorway of the warehouse. There was no way he could follow her without her seeing him...

... When she entered the warehouse, he was already hiding on top of the cotton bales stacked in rows inside the warehouse. There were two rows in each bay, with an aisle between them, just wide enough for a forklift to pass between the bales, stacked ten foot high – like cord-wood.

He could hear a man talking, and wondered if she was meeting her lover here in this cotton warehouse. She was walking slowly along the edge of the wide main-aisle, when suddenly, she turned to slip down between the two rows of cotton bales, close to where he was hiding.

Directly across from where Hawley was hiding on top of the tall stacks of cotton bales, there was a place where someone had removed many bales, leaving a wide space with the remaining bales stacked three high. He was looking down at her when she placed her novel on top of the short stack, and using the heavy jute-bagging the bales were wrapped in, she climbed up to sit on the top bale. She was maybe four foot off the floor and he was another four foot above her.

Hawley was close enough to hear the man talking, and he could hear the voice of another woman as she answered.

The first thing Hawley heard clearly, was, “Did you leave your panties at home like I asked you?”

“Yes Sir.”

When the young woman sitting below Hawley heard this, she leaned over to look between two bales of cotton. She put her book on a cotton bale behind her. She was leaning sideways and Hawley could see most of her upper leg.

He couldn’t see the man and woman on the other side of the cotton bales, but he could hear them. Hawley wanted to see them, and still be able to watch this young woman at the same time. Already, he knew she was going to finger her pussy as she watched and listened.

He heard the man’s deep voice as he asked, “Jan, did you shave your pussy like I told you?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Take your skirt off and show me your pussy. You love showing me your pussy, don’t you?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Have you ever let your daddy see your pussy?”

“No Sir. Only you have seen my pussy, Uncle Dan.”

Hawley looked down at the young woman below him. She has both hands under her skirt and he can tell by the way she’s moving her hand, she’s finger-fucking herself as she listens, and spies on the couple in the next aisle over.

He wanted to be in a position he could watch the girl and man talking, and still see this girl below him, who is really working her pussy over now.

Hawley heard the man speak again.

“Yesterday, you let me kiss your pussy and put my finger inside you. You like the way that felt, didn’t you?”

“Yes Sir.”

“I told you yesterday that if you came back here today, I was going to put my dick in your pussy. You must have wanted me to fuck you, since you came back for more.”

“My sister told me not to let anyone put his dick in my pussy.”

“Where is your sister now?”

“At home, reading a book.”

When she told her uncle that, Hawley looked down at the young woman. So ... this is the older sister...

‘I wonder if she’s going to keep quiet and let their nasty-ass uncle fuck her sister...

Without her seeing him, Hawley moved over to the next aisle. He could see the big burly, fat man as he loomed over the girl. She has to be close to the same age as her sister, to have such a tall body. Her uncle is pulling her shirt over her head and she’s letting him - but she’s not helping him.

He must have something on her, for her to let him undress her.

“Has June ever let that step-son of mine put his dick in her pussy?”

“No. She made him leave the house the last time he tried to touch her under her dress.”

“Did you tell June that you let her boyfriend see you naked?”

“No, because he picked the lock on my bedroom door to catch me naked.”

“What were you doing? You better tell me the truth too, because Kevin told me he took your pics with his cellphone.”

“I was touching my pussy and my titties.”

“Do you know that Kevin also took naked pics of June?”

“NO!”

“He did, and he showed them to me.”

Hawley looked down to see the young woman - he’s certain this is, June. The look on her face convinced him - she’s June. He had to wonder how this fat slob was able to see naked pics of both sisters, taken by some creep step-son named, Kevin.

Hawley knew it was time to take action...

... .’I’ll get to the bottom of this, and I’ll be a hero and to both June and Jan. The first thing I need to do, is fix this creepy-ass uncle - forever.

Looking down at him again, the man had his pants off. His lard belly was hanging over his hairy dick, and that was enough to piss Hawley off. ‘I’ll made his dick smaller than his little finger, then I’ll make his balls the size of BBs’

With his pants caught under a bale of cotton, the uncle ran naked and screaming out into the main aisle of warehouse then out through an exit.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.