Hawley Battle
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Hawley Battle is a story about a teenager, who looks so different from other boys his age, people think he's deformed and retarded. It's all an act. Hawley is special in more ways than one. He is just now discovering the mysterious Thought-Provoked - Mind-Control ability he possesses - or could it be - that it possesses Hawley. Had it not been for a young Social Worker - Gina Marie Worthington, who came to meet with Ms. Battle, concerning Hawley's medical bills - the truth may have never been di

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Hawley, I told my niece, Staci about you, last night at her bridal shower. She was so intrigued by my description of you, and the details of how you have helped me and so many other girls and women, that before I left the shower - she asked her married twin Laci - to meet with us.”

“What did they have to say about me, Angela. I hope they weren’t trying to make you change your mind about moving here with us.”

“Oh - No Way. Both of them want to meet you, Hawley. I really think Staci is having second thoughts about her upcoming marriage. When I told her how sweet, loving and kind you are, she immediately wanted me to tell Laci. Then, Laci was even more excited about my descriptions and details about your personality and the way you can make a woman feel so sexy and beautiful inside as well as outside. They were really interested in the fact that my body has changed so much in such a short time. I told them that it was you, who could make any woman feel good about herself and even make her look and feel so much better.”

“When would you suggest we meet with them? Where would be the best place to meet and not cause either of them too much trouble?”

“I told Staci that it may be best if we meet at her apartment, since Laci’s husband just lost his job and may come home unexpectedly. I was hoping you could maybe, in some way - you know, make things better for both of them? They are such loving, sweet and beautiful young women.”

“What would you suggest I do to make them happier and feel better about themselves? We’ll get into their relationship problems after we try to fix their personality problems. We need your nieces to have much more confidence in themselves, and more satisfaction in their looks.”

“YES. That’s exactly what I was trying to tell you. Neither of them have what you would consider a sexy body - such as you have given me - and all your women. They really do need help with their appearances, Hawley.”

“How tall are they?”

“Both are five-foot-four inches, same as me.”

“So, with your help, if we give them a body to match yours exactly, and we take away all their worries, they would be as happy as you?”

“YES. That would make them even more eager to meet with you. I have to tell you, Hawley, I sincerely wish both of them would come here to live with us. Neither of them have children and both are very smart, with business degrees. They’ve just never had the energy or the drive to achieve what they’re capable of - with their personal appearance or with their business abilities.”

“Come sit on my lap, Angela. You and I are going to put our minds together and whatever feelings you experience as we do this, each of them will feel for the rest of their lives.”

“REALLY?”

“Yes, come sit on my naked cock. I want you to feel my cock filling your pussy and I want us to have simultaneous orgasms that will cause lightning to strike outside each of their apartments in such a way they will feel the same orgasm at the same time we do.”

“I wish there was a way we could see that. Don’t you?”

“What if we could make their bodies look identical to yours and Akari’s? What if we could make their pussies feel like my cock was spewing them full of my cum? What if they could see your pussy with my cock going in and out? What if they could feel you sucking their nipples... now that they have huge titties like yours?”

“YES, DO IT!”

“Take my phone and call Laci. Take your phone and call Staci. Tell them to strip naked and hold their cellphones in front of their pussies with their legs spread wide, so they can video what happens. We want to be sure we have that loaded on my PC too, along with the first time we fuck them for real.”

Angela held her phone in front of her small, smooth pussy as Hawley’s cock slid slowly, deeper and deeper inside. She was videoing them fucking and she could hear her nieces, Laci and Staci scream in pleasure as they too felt his huge cock entering their pussies.

The thunder was so loud, the walls shook as lightning flashed like there was a terrible thunderstorm, just as Hawley filled Angela’s pussy with his cum.

“Look, here’s the video Staci sent, and here is the one Laci sent. WOW - Would you look at the size and shape of the titties on my two nieces? They are HUGE, even larger than my own.”

“Yes, and their butts are identical to your sexy ass too. Don’t you love their long hair? I prefer long hair on my women over short hair.”

“Look, Staci has sent a text to your phone.”

“See what she says. Maybe she and Laci want us to meet them today. Wouldn’t that be something?”

“Hawley Battle, I just love you. That’s exactly what she texted you. They want us to meet at her apartment as soon as we can. Laci’s husband has already called and she thinks he may be drunk.”

“Tell her to put on a long t-shirt and go downstairs. There’s a taxi waiting for her with directions to Staci’s apartment. She need not worry - no one will see her sexy body underneath her shirt, that is, until you and I get to Staci’s, then we’ll see both of them naked - as they see both of us naked.”

“I love this, Hawley. You have changed the way you make things happen to others. You just seem to make it happen now, where earlier, it was a few hours or even a day.”

“Yes, I even amaze myself at times. Come with me, Angela, you and I are going to Staci’s apartment.”

“Hawley, that path leads to the garden where we fucked Akari earlier.”

“Yes, this is a short cut - you’ll see.”

Hawley Battle! How in the hell did you do this?“ Angela asked as he knocked on Staci’s apartment door.

“We must have stumbled over some sort of magical stone, in that garden. Don’t you think? Let’s go inside so I can meet your two nieces.”

“Laci won’t be here yet, will she? I mean - OH FUCK - She’s here already!”

“Hello, Aunt Angela. WOW, this young man has to be Hawley Battle.

“Hawley, I’m Staci and I’m so happy to meet you. I love the way you made my pussy feel when we got our comes together. I have to tell you too, I have dreamed of having huge titties all my life and I simply love these big beauties you’ve given me. Look over here at Laci, isn’t she just a mirror image of Aunt Angela - and me?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.