Hawley Battle - Cover

Hawley Battle

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 15

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Hawley Battle is a story about a teenager, who looks so different from other boys his age, people think he's deformed and retarded. It's all an act. Hawley is special in more ways than one. He is just now discovering the mysterious Thought-Provoked - Mind-Control ability he possesses - or could it be - that it possesses Hawley. Had it not been for a young Social Worker - Gina Marie Worthington, who came to meet with Ms. Battle, concerning Hawley's medical bills - the truth may have never been di

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Fuck her, Hawley and I’ll suck your big fat balls until you fill her cunt with cum. Then, I want my turn just like this. You can tease my asshole with your cockhead, but I’m still not ready to take your cock back there – yet Baby - maybe one day.

“Slide up on top of her sexy ass and fuck your cock straight down into her pussy. You’ll rake her clitty with your cock and she’ll fill my mouth with cum just as I suck your cum out of her. YES, Fuck her, Baby. Fuck her DEEP! I love seeing your cock sliding in and out of Lynn’s pussy like this.

“SUCK MY PUSSY, LYNN! I’m so fucking close!” Capri yelled.

‘Lynn needs her Kegel muscles tightened exactly the way I tightened Capri’s. Shit, hurry and make it happen’

OH-FUCK-YES!” Hawley yelled.

When Lynn’s pussy gripped Hawley’s cock, his cum spewed out in heavy, thick streams causing Lynn to scream in pleasure. Capri slurped their combined cum as fast as she could swallow. When Lynn raked her tongue across her clitty, Capri screamed too, as her pussy was engulfed in a raging orgasm.

The three friends rolled apart to lie on the bed. Hawley turned to kiss Lynn, then Capri, with their faces covered in pussy cream.

“That was fucking fantastic. I have never gotten a cum as powerful as that one,” Lynn told them.

“Same here, Lynn. Hawley did a magical tuneup on my pussy earlier, and now I get orgasms out of this world. I just love my new friends.”

“Lynn, I gave you the same little tuneup I gave Capri’s pussy. I thought you were about to pull my cock off when I started shooting my cum inside you.”

“Whatever you did to my pussy, I hope it lasts forever. That was fucking fantastic. Now I want to eat Capri’s pussy while you fuck her.

“Capri, I hope you’ll help Hawley and me this morning. My Momma bought a forty acre estate outside the city limits, for us, and we need to meet the real estate people at 10:00 this morning. I’ve never done anything like this and Hawley told me you knew all about that sort of legal shit. Mom wants me to put the deed in Hawley’s name so no one will ever bother us, or any of the women we invite to live there with us.”

“Hell yes, I’ll help you. I’ve been hoping to move my business out of the downtown area anyway - and if you’re putting the estate in Hawley’s name, we’ll all be safe from harm with him watching over us.

“Come fuck me, Hawley. I need your cock in my pussy again and I want to eat Lynn’s pussy at the same time, to help her get another of those fantastic orgasms she was raving about.”


“Hawley, I’m jealous of Capri’s big titties. I wish you could use your mystical magic and make my titties look and feel - exactly like hers,” Lynn told him as he walked between them through the parking garage,

“Hawley, if you’re going to make her titties match mine, I want my ass to look exactly like Lynn’s. I have never in my life seen a woman with a sexier ass than Lynn Hollis - EXCUSE ME - Lynn Baker.”

Hawley’s newest-two-best-friends were dressed alike in matching white tank-tops, without bras. They were wearing Capri’s running shorts which fit Lynn’s tight, muscular ass like paint.

Before they reached Capri’s Mercedes, her ass was identical to Lynn’s - and Lynn’s titties were identical to Capri’s.

“Amazing, just fucking amazing!” Capri said as she tossed her keys to Hawley. Always the gentleman, he opened the passenger door for his women to enter.

Hawley had dressed in his favorite cut-off green sweats, matching his green Eagles sweatshirt with the neck and sleeves cut out. His hairy arms and hairy, barrel-chest give him the look of an athlete. His thick, sinewy thighs and heavily muscled lower legs give him the look of a juiced-up pro-wrestler. His hands are twice the size of a grown man’s hands.

Yet, he’s still a growing boy, just days shy of his seventeenth birthday.

As he drove through the open gate, onto the estate, he pulled the business card out of his pocket and looked at the names - Jerry and Jennifer Basinger - Agents.

“I see two vehicles parked out front. The owners must be here to help close the deal,” Lynn said.

“The man looks Asian, but would you get a look at the woman and the girl beside him? FUCK!” Capri said as Hawley stopped the car behind the two SUVs.

Capri looked at Hawley before they opened their doors. “Hawley, the woman and daughter would make two very nice prospects for the ‘Hawley Battle Pussy Brigade’

Lynn told him, “Hawley - Capri and I would love to have some Asian friends. Both mother and daughter would look much healthier with sexy asses and a pair of huge titties wobbling inside those silky dresses. They are beautiful but they are much too slender to be Hawley Battle’s Women.”

“Let’s go meet them and see how they accept us. I like what I see, also. I like the real estate agent’s young wife too ... If that’s his wife.”

“Make us a deal, Hawley. We want to take possession of the estate, and we want you to take possession of those three women,” Capri told him as they met at the front of her vehicle.

“Good morning. I’m Hawley Battle, and this is my best friend, Lynn Baker Hollis.

“Over here is our best friend, Capriana Narducy,” Hawley said as he reached out to shake hands first with the tall slender man who was smiling at him.

“Jerry Basinger here - Hawley. Good to meet you.

“This is my daughter - and real estate partner - Jennifer Basinger.

“Over here we have the Kishimoto family – Daizo, his wife, Niko - and their daughter, Akari.

Hawley, though dressed like a casual bum, once again impressed the people he was meeting, as he spoke first with Jennifer Basinger.

...”Jennifer, it is my pleasure meeting you. I’ve thought many times about getting into real estate. Seeing you and your father here today makes me want to get into the business even more than ever. I hope you’ll give me a few minutes of your time later, to help me with some of the procedures, and the process I’ll need to go through, if I’m going to be as successful as you and your father.”

“Hawley, it’s a pleasure meeting you. I’d love to meet with you any time you wish, and help you any way I can. With your personality and your totally casual looks, you would be great real estate agent...

“Now, I want you to meet this very beautiful Japanese family, that I have become best friends with over the past few weeks.

“Daizo is the CEO and Founder of SUB-LITE. The largest online Adult Gaming site on the web. Of course, his lovely wife, Niko is his business partner - and art designer. And this is, Akari, their beautiful daughter who just recently graduated from high school - and she’s going to be their web design specialist beginning the first of the month.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.