Hawley Battle - Cover

Hawley Battle

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 14

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Hawley Battle is a story about a teenager, who looks so different from other boys his age, people think he's deformed and retarded. It's all an act. Hawley is special in more ways than one. He is just now discovering the mysterious Thought-Provoked - Mind-Control ability he possesses - or could it be - that it possesses Hawley. Had it not been for a young Social Worker - Gina Marie Worthington, who came to meet with Ms. Battle, concerning Hawley's medical bills - the truth may have never been di

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Yes...” she hissed as she backed up to take more of him.

With his arm around her, cupping her breasts with his long fingers, he pulled her breasts together, cupping her nipples in one hand, rolling, caressing one against the other as she moaned and backed up to take him all the way.

“YES! I love being awakened like this. I wish we could stay in bed all day.”

“I’m supposed to meet a friend at the park in thirty minutes. If you’re interested, I could bring her back here to join us in bed for about an hour.”

“Does she like ... women?”

“She likes what I like - and I love women.” He knew by the time he and Lynn Hollis made it back to the apartment complex, Lynn would love pussy as much as he and Capriana.

“Hurry back with her, Hawley. I want to meet all your friends, young and old, whether they are bi or not.”

“I’m also friends with a teacher and her daughter - who are bi. They love to suck and fuck.”

“The teacher’s daughter is your age?”

“Yes, and they’re the ones who told Angela Davies about me.”

“Do they have a lot of friends who like pussy?”

“They belong a select group of women - some of them teachers, some high school girls - who get together for sex parties. I’ve been invited to one Friday night.”

“Could you get me an invitation? I would FUCKING-LOVE to belong to a secret group like that.”

“Would you want to go, if I go, too?”

“Damn, Hawley. I would love to suck each of their pussies at the same time you fuck them. Tell me about the friend you’re meeting this morning.”

“She’s about your age. She’s a coach at school, and she’s married to a coach - but he can’t get her pregnant, so I fucked her and made her pregnant. She told she loves my cock so much that her pussy belongs to me now.” He wanted to test his new friend and Partner and did he ever get a surprise.

“Use your Witch-Craft on her so she’ll love me that much and I’ll give my pussy to you for the rest of your life. No other cock will ever be inside my pussy again.”

“Capri?”

“Yes, Baby ... whatever-the-fuck-you-want ... YES.”

“My name is tattooed on her pussy.”

“OH DAMN! Did she really have your name tattooed on her pussy? I mean, with her being married, and a coach too?”

I made it happen.”

“OH FUCK! DID YOU REALLY? You just made me get the most explosive orgasm I’ve had so far with you.”

“You’re not shocked?”

“Hell no. Put your name on my pussy, Hawley. From this day until I leave this earth, my pussy, my heart, and my body belongs to you.”

“Capriana, is it alright if I tell my Partner that I love her.”

“Hawley, I love my Partner too and I’m so proud we’re now partners - in bed and in crime too - if it comes to that.”

“Capri, for that, you not only get me, you get first-hand access to my mental abilities. Just tell me what we need and it will happen.”

“Damn Hawley, when you told me that, it felt like your cock was hooked up to an electric vibrator – with the wires shorted out. That’s two HUGE - FUCKING orgasms you’ve given me this morning. Hurry and bring our coach friend back here. When she leaves here, she will damn well know she’s been loved. I have a feeling we’re going to need a bigger apartment soon. We need to find us a really large house to lease.”

“Let me work on that. You better rest up, because Lynn will be all over your sexy ass as soon as we get back, and you know I’ll want some more of your pussy after I fuck her in front of you.”

“Hurry, Hawley. I’m so excited, and we have work to do as soon as we can find time to set up our surveillance cameras.”

“Maybe we could get Angela to help us this afternoon, after we fuck her. She has a niece’s bridal shower to attend at 8:30, but she’ll be here tomorrow and the next day as soon as school is out.”

“I love my new Partner ... Partner.”

If this is luck - I hope my luck never runs out. If this is something that happens simply because I think about it, or wish it would happen, I need to really test my limits somehow. I’d love to be able to tell Capriana that we now have enough money to buy one of those huge estates I saw listed in the Sunday Paper. Hell Yeah! One has forty acres with a ten-foot brick wall around it and two entrance gates. Shit, here I go - from wishing I could get some pussy - to wishing for a hundred and thirty million dollar estate with a twenty-four room mansion. Damn, I just remembered, that one has an Olympic-size pool.

‘Fuck Man - Get Real - Wow, there’s Lynn and she sure looks sexy this morning. I hope she likes pussy as much as she loves my cock. I want to make Capri happy, too. I hope Capri wasn’t joking when she told me to tattoo her pussy, that it already belongs to me. I wonder if I can tattoo any pussy I choose for my own - I wonder if I even have to ask a woman - or can I just put my claim on a woman I see in the mall - and make her pussy mine - maybe even before we meet. Shit, there’s still so much more I need to learn about this’

“Good morning, Beautiful. Do you still want to go home with me?”

“Hawley, please take me to your home and fuck me. I need your cock and I’m going to need a place to stay for a day at least. I’ll tell you about it as we jog to your place.”

“I hope you haven’t gotten into trouble because of me.”

“Oh No. You’ve got to understand about Jerk-Ass-Jim, who I’ve been married to for two years. My Momma warned me that he was nothing but a Wimp-Ass ... A God-Damn Gold-Digging Wimp-Ass, is what she called him. Now he’s proven it. He left last night – abruptly quit his job at school and went back to Boston to live with his momma. That should tell you something about his Wimp-Ass.”

“What happened? Did you get into it with him about us, in any way?”

“OH NO. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me. Now we get to be together as much as we want. I want to tell you what my Momma did for me as soon as I told her that she was right about Jerk-Ass-Jim. You’ll never believe this ... but she deposited a hundred and thirty-five million dollars in my bank account as soon as Jerk-Ass left. She called me an hour later to tell me about a forty acre estate on the outskirts of town that she’s already deposited the earnest money for.

“Hawley, you and I need to go out there and take possession of it today. Can you get out of school? I need you to help me with this. I know nothing about handling real estate deals and I’m supposed to meet the man and woman there at 10:00 this morning to close the deal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.