Hawley Battle - Cover

Hawley Battle

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Hawley Battle is a story about a teenager, who looks so different from other boys his age, people think he's deformed and retarded. It's all an act. Hawley is special in more ways than one. He is just now discovering the mysterious Thought-Provoked - Mind-Control ability he possesses - or could it be - that it possesses Hawley. Had it not been for a young Social Worker - Gina Marie Worthington, who came to meet with Ms. Battle, concerning Hawley's medical bills - the truth may have never been di

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“If you have no objections, I’m going to connect your desktop PC with my Home-Group next door. We’ll both have a copy. If you like, I’ll set your Tablet to copy the video too.”

“Hawley, can you spend the night with me?”

“Sure.”

“Then, I want you to use whatever mental powers you possess, to make this the best night of sex you and-or I have ever experienced. I want it all - and I want all of your cock inside my pussy for as long as we both can stand it.”

“Are you on birth control?”

“Yes ... but ask me a month from now, after we’ve worked together for a few weeks. I do want children before I’m too old to enjoy them - and already I want you to be their father. I would hope that one - if not all three of them - will have your mental and physical capabilities.”

“Undress for me, Capri. I’m going to lie back and let you have your way with me. If you think of it, just do it. If you want this to be your best, give me your best.”

“Will you do that for me, after we’ve done it this way? I want to feel like I have been loved, not just fucked.”

“We can do that. As a matter of fact, we can make it that way each and every time we get together. We won’t just fuck for the sake of sex, we’ll make love - and-it-will-blow-your-mind.”

“If I get really excited... could I tell you to just forget all that other crap – and fuck the shit out of me?“ she asked, as she pulled her nightshirt over her head to stand in front of him naked.

“I may ask you to fuck me the the same way - if we’re going add that to our plans...

“Can I ask a question about your breasts?”

“Sure. I love them, and before you ask ... YES - they-are-real.”

“They are beautiful. They stand so proud and erect from your chest. I’ve never seen any like yours, not that I’ve seen that many naked breasts, but I have seen a few.”

“My mom inherited hers from her mom. My breasts began growing when I was ten and until recently, they just kept growing - out and up - that is. Mom told me years ago, that I’d never need to buy a bra unless I just wanted to. I can tell you - until this day, I have never worn a bra ... Never even owned one. Now, do you still have a question about my breasts?”

“Yes. Are they as sensitive as they look? I would love to bury my face between them as we make love. I would fucking-love to bury my cock between them - one day, just to see how that feels.”

“Would you believe, I begged Thad to fuck my titties many times? He refused. He told me that was gross.”

“You’ll never have to beg me to fuck any part of your body.”

“I’ll never willingly let you fuck my ass, but if you ever want to slide your cock between my ass cheeks, you’ll have to gag me. I FUCKING LOVE THAT FEELING and I cannot keep quiet when I get it.”

“Have you had that a lot?”

“Only with a rubber cock my roommate and I used on each other. Once, she shoved it up my ass while I was slick and oily, and I thought I was going to die, it hurt so bad – for days afterward too, I mean.”

“I would love to lay on your ass and fuck your pussy from behind - oily or not.”

“If you do, please, slide your long fat cock up and down between my buttocks. I can get a come like that when I can’t with a cock in my pussy.”

Until tonight, Capriana! From now on, you’ll get a come with me kissing your pussy, and each time I rub my cock against your pussy. If you want me to, I can make you get a come, each time you or I even think about us fucking.”

“Show me, Hawley. Give me that, and I’ll give you my heart, my body and my soul. I have never felt like my body was getting everything out of sex, the way I’ve always heard others describe it, or read about others fucking and sucking.”

“Do you like sucking a cock, at the same time you have your pussy sucked?”

“I’ve never done that before, either. I’d like for us to start out making love that way, if you can make it happen that easily.”

“I can stretch out lengthways on this settee, if you like.”

“YES. I want to be on top this time. Then I want you to just take over my body and fuck me anyway you can think of, as long as you don’t put your cock in my ass.”

“Come lie down on top of me, Capri. I want to kiss and suck your pussy. You don’t have to get my cockhead in your mouth if you’re not sure you can. Just lick me all over down there. I love that too.”

“I do want to try sucking your cock. DAMN, I love this big fat brute already. I thought Thad had a big one, but yours is three times as long and twice as large as his. I’m so excited, I may be too wet for you - to use your mouth.”

“Never! Lower your pussy so I can give you pleasure. I love giving a woman orgasms, before I even get my cock in her pussy.”

“OH DAMN - OH SHIT - Hawley. FUCKKKKkkkkkkk, is that your tongue?”

“Yes - raise up and look at the monitor. You can see my tongue going in and out of your pussy.”

“OH - YES – YES – YES – OH-FUCK-YES! You just made me come with your tongue in my pussy.”

“Capri? Shit! You have my cockhead in your mouth! Be careful you don’t gag. Damn, are you actually trying to swallow my cock?”

Hawley raised his head to look back at the monitor. He could see her lips nearly to the base of his cock. He could feel her swallowing, then his cock slipped deeper into her throat. Looking at the screen again, he saw her lips buried deep in his pubic hair - and he lost it...

Just as he blasted his cum in her throat, her pussy flooded his neck and chest as she hunched her body up and down on his face. With his arms locked around her sexy ass, Hawley pulled her tighter, running his tongue into her pussy as if he was fucking her with it.

‘Give it to her. Make this the best she’s ever had – even ten times more than she’s ever dreamed of. Make it this way each time we fuck and suck. Let us be friends forever - let us be partners always. Make this woman never want another cock. Give her the babies she wants, when she wants them - but not before. Each time we fuck, make her come ten times more than she ever has in her life. Make her get a come just by thinking of my cock’

Hawley’s mind was caught in the middle of his own back-to-back-to-back orgasms as his hips raised and lowered, fucking her mouth, while Capri continued fucking his tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.