Hawley Battle - Cover

Hawley Battle

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Hawley Battle is a story about a teenager, who looks so different from other boys his age, people think he's deformed and retarded. It's all an act. Hawley is special in more ways than one. He is just now discovering the mysterious Thought-Provoked - Mind-Control ability he possesses - or could it be - that it possesses Hawley. Had it not been for a young Social Worker - Gina Marie Worthington, who came to meet with Ms. Battle, concerning Hawley's medical bills - the truth may have never been di

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Hawley leaned forward, then dropped to his hands and knees on the carpet as he reached out to punch the button on her PC. He picked up her remote keyboard and backed up to sit beside Capri again.

“You’ll need my User Name and Pass Word to open it.”

“Just give me one second and - we’ll...”

Hawley! Did you just hack into my PC?

“OH SHIT! How in the hell did you do that? You hacked my PC in less than five seconds.”

I fool around with computers and do some programming. Do you have your App for the CCTV cameras on your PC?”

“No, I only have it on my Tablet and my phone.”

“Do you mind if I use your Tablet for just a second or two?”

“Here, I may as well let you. You could hack into it too.

...”Hawley, while you’re doing that, may I ask you a question?”

“Sure.”

“Was that your dick I saw hanging out of your short’s leg, when you were on your knees?”

“Capri, I apologize for that. Honestly, I didn’t mean to expose myself.”

“Hawley, your dick has to be ten inches long!”

“At least that much.”

“How much longer? Do you mind that I ask?”

“I don’t mind. I’ve never measured it, but I think it’s just about thirteen and five-eighths inches.”

Just about - My Ass! You know exactly how long your dick is, and you know it.”

“Well, I did let a girl measure me once and that’s what she said.”

“Have you ever fucked a girl with that - that - monster?”

“Yes ... Now look - I have your CCTV App on your PC. I can see twenty-four cameras showing up live. Is that all you have?”

“That’s all I have connected at this time. I have another two dozen over there in that box, I was waiting to have them installed. Would you like to take over the installation, monitoring, and editing of the videos on all of them? I can pay you exactly what the couple was charging me, if you want the job.”

“But how would I have access to your PC?” ... He asked - knowing he could hack into her PC from his own PC next door.

“I’ll give you a key to my apartment. That way you can come and go anytime - if I’m here or not - just come in. You are so damn much more capable than the married couple I hired. They were even recommended to me by the Chief of Police. I could do a little name dropping and probably get you more business than you could handle, and still attend school.”

“With access to your PC and mine, I could handle hundreds of cameras. I’m not sure how many of your accounts that would cover. BUT - I could build another PC like mine and jack it up a little more so it could handle twice that many, if that’s all it would be used for. Would you actually let me have access to your apartment? I mean, whether you’re here or not?”

“Sure, before you leave here tonight, you and I are going to form a partnership - Partner. You’ll have access to my apartment twenty-four-seven - even if I’m in bed asleep.”

“What sort of partnership?”

Hawley turned to see her smiling. He saw her sleep-shirt had slipped up past her knees. He knew she was naked underneath - he’d watched her put it on.

“Hawley, I work exclusively for two dozen, or so - divorce attorneys who love to have video evidence of a husband or wife screwing around. With your help, we could take on another dozen attorneys and present them with all the surveillance evidence available, no matter what, where, when, or who.”

“WOW! I’d love to be involved in that. I bet you get to see lots of hot videos firsthand too, don’t you?”

“You have no idea. I’ve even saved copies with some of the hottest ones.”

“Would you show them to your prospective partner - Partner?”

“Would it bother you to see two women in a video?”

“Not at all. I love watching.”

“Two women and one man?”

“That’s even more interesting.”

“Two men?”

“Not my kind of sex, but I’m sure you have those, too.”

“I have seen them, but I’ve never saved any of those. Like you, I’d rather watch hetero sex.”

“May I ask you a question?”

“Sure.”

“Have you ever made a sex tape?”

“Damn Hawley! I wasn’t expecting that from you. But to be honest, I never have in the past. Then, after seeing so many of them recently, I’ve often wondered what it would be like watching myself fucking in one of those videos. Why did you ask me that? Do you have plans to coerce me into making a sex-tape with you?”

“I would never coerce you, Capri.”

“But if I were to agree, you would love to video us fucking - right?”

“Yes. But only if you’re willing, and you promise to never tell.”

“For some reason, I feel like I could trust you, Hawley. Please don’t ever disappoint me.”

“You can count on that, in more ways than one.”

“You’ve had lots of girls, haven’t you?”

“More than a few.”

“Women?”

“Many.”

“And none of them have ever had reason to fear being exposed, so to speak?”

“No, I never talk and I never show my videos.”

“Hawley, I need to confess something to you, and I hope you will still consider my offer of working with me, after I tell you this.”

“What? You thought I was a handicapped - deformed - retard?”

“Hawley Battle - are you reading my mind? Please tell me if you are.”

“I was just guessing, based on what others have told me. I used that act for years, just to make people think I wasn’t worth bothering with.”

“I have to tell you this too, then we can get on with being friends, and even partners too, if you’re sure you can handle the load and go to school. Not to mention all those half naked women and girls I’ve seen lately, parading in and out of this hallway at all times of the night.”

“OOPS!”

“Not to worry. Honestly, I need to tell you – I’m envious.”

“Of me or them?”

“DAMN YOU! Will you stop that? How did you know?”

“Just another wild guess. Not a problem with me, Capri. Like I told you, I like watching, and I love making videos of me with two girls or two women, then watching the video with them afterwards.”

“When I was in college, I was very much attracted to my roommate in the dorm. She let me know that she was attracted to me and we had a really hot relationship for two years. Then she graduated and I met this guy who also wanted to be a Private Detective.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.