Hawley Battle - Cover

Hawley Battle

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 9

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Hawley Battle is a story about a teenager, who looks so different from other boys his age, people think he's deformed and retarded. It's all an act. Hawley is special in more ways than one. He is just now discovering the mysterious Thought-Provoked - Mind-Control ability he possesses - or could it be - that it possesses Hawley. Had it not been for a young Social Worker - Gina Marie Worthington, who came to meet with Ms. Battle, concerning Hawley's medical bills - the truth may have never been di

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Hawley’s cock was still hard as a frozen-flagpole when he entered Ms. Appleton’s classroom. He looked directly at her as he entered. She was looking at him, smiling, as she waved him over to her desk.

“Hawley, I just wanted to commend you for tutoring Andi Anderson with her Algebra. Her mother called late last night and told me that you have really helped Andi after just one session.”

“Thanks, Ms. Appleton. I really appreciate you telling me that. Andi is a fast learner and she was willing to let me teach her all I know. About Algebra - I meant to say.”

“Hawley, I knew what you meant - but I would imagine you could teach any girl in this school a lot of things - other than Algebra. Now couldn’t you?”

“I’ve never tried, but I’ve seen some girls and even some teachers that I’d like to teach a few things. About school things, that is.”

“Am I one of those teachers you’d like to teach a few things? I’d hate to think I was being left out, if you were passing out lessons about school things - or any of the other things I’ve heard you were very prolific at teaching.”

“You’ve heard about me teaching other things - to teachers - I mean?”

“Hawley, here’s my card - with my address, email address, and home number - with my new cell number written on the back. I want you to call my cellphone as soon as school is out today. Will you?”

“I sure will and I’ll make sure no one else ever has this number or knows that I’ve ever called you.”

“Eva told me last night that you were such a gentleman. She told me too, that you were very gentle with Andi and her as you gave them some very important - personal - lessons.”

“I hope you’re not going to tell anyone else what she told you. I don’t like others knowing that I give personal lessons. Do you, Ms. Appleton?”

“I sure don’t, and I like a man who knows how to teach private lessons and remain discreet. Be sure to call me and we’ll talk personal and private on the phone. I may need a few lessons in things other than math.”

“I sure will, and thanks, Ms. Appleton. I never knew you were so pretty until you smiled at me this morning. You need to smile more often.”

“Thank YOU, Hawley. I feel like I have something special to smile about now - if you know what I mean.”

“I think I do and I’d love to give you even more to smile about. I mean, I have some things on my computer that I think you would like, which would make you smile even more.”

“Hawley, I can see your erection. Eva was right - you are very much a man. Please take your seat before I say something very personal and inappropriate to my favorite student.”

“If it has to do with my erection, I wouldn’t mind ... But I can wait.”

“Maybe when class is over, will you stop by my desk on your way out?”

“Sure, and thanks again, Ms. Appleton, for the nice things you said about me and for smiling at me with such a pretty smile. Maybe you could write me a note, telling me what you wanted to say. You wouldn’t have to sign it, and no one would ever know but us, even if it was ever seen by someone else.”

“Will you write me a note? Please do - I think that’s a very good idea. We could ask each other about personal things.”

“I’d like that too ... Uh, How personal?”

“I think we need to get very personal don’t you?”

“Give me a hint so I won’t say the wrong thing in my note.”

“Tell me what happened last night. I’ll tell you what I would love to do, if I ever get to have a private learning session with you.”

“You mean describe what happened in detail? Would you describe, in detail - what you’d like to happen with us when we get together?”

“YES! That’s what I mean - describe it explicitly. Tell me what you’d like us to do, and I’ll tell you. Go sit at your desk and try to do something with your cock, Hawley.”

“I know what I’d like to do with it.”

“And I know what I’d love to do with it. Now, go write that down and I’ll describe what I’d like to do with your cock.”

‘WHOA! Ms. Appleton really is coming on to me this morning. I wonder if it’s because Eva Anderson told her what all we did last night. OR - because I came up with that wild-ass test I was using to see if I can make things happen by imagining - what I want to happen’

Hawley turned in his seat, pretending to drop his pencil. He looked back to see Dana with her short skirt up even with her pussy.

‘I have come to love smooth, hairless pussies, and I do love Dana’s. I’m sure I’ll love her sister, Sheila’s pussy too, since they shaved each other last night. I wonder if Ms. Gail Appleton shaves her pussy’

Hawley turned to look at Ms. Appleton. As soon as he looked at her, he knew his teacher was looking back at Dana’s pussy. She glanced at him and he saw a quick smile and a fast nod of her head.

‘Maybe Gail Appleton would like some of Dana’s pussy, too. I’d like to help make that happen, and even be there to help them. I’m going to write her a note and ask her if she likes cocks - or cocks and pussy’


‘I saw you looking at that girl’s naked, hairless pussy and wondered if you like pussy as much as I do. I’ve never seen your pussy, but I’d love to see it. No matter if it’s hairy or shaved clean and smooth like that girl’s, I’d love to see your pussy. It’s not really fair, that you can see my cock when I get an erection just from looking at you, and I can’t see your pussy.

About last night ... It all started when I was asked to repair two computers, for a mom and her daughter. It was late when I got there and both of them were already dressed for bed. Well, the mom was only wearing a short robe, and when she opened the door, I saw her titties and her pussy. I knew by the way it happened, she planned it that way. Then, when I went upstairs to see her daughter, that young girl welcomed me into her bedroom, naked. Though I’m not that experienced with women, I could tell, both of them wanted to give me some pussy. Without naming names, and going into lurid details until I get to know you better - I’ll just tell you - that before I left there, I had fucked the mom’s pussy - and her ass. Yep, she just came right out and told me to come in her pussy, then fuck her ass and fill her with cum back there. Then, the mom helped me get my cock inside her daughter’s pussy. Anyway, I was able to fix both computers, and we made some videos of us fucking, then we took some pics. They even let me send some of their naked pics to my computer.

Telling you about all that, makes me want to see some pics of your naked pussy too. Maybe you could take a selfie of your naked pussy and text it to me? I’ll take a selfie of my naked cock with a full-blown erection and text it to you, now that I have your cell number. I hope you like to text and maybe even sext with me. My phone is locked and yours should be. We could get really nasty until we can meet and then get even nastier with each other, in person. My cock is just a little over 13 inches. I hope it will fit inside your pussy.

‘I need to tell you too, I love eating pussy and I’d love to eat your pussy just before we fuck the first time - scratch that - make that the first 100 times we fuck. I hope this note isn’t too personal, but I wanted to tell you, I would love for you to come to my apartment one night. My mom works all night and we could take pics, make videos, and fuck for hours - and no one would ever know about us’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.