Hawley Battle
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Hawley Battle is a story about a teenager, who looks so different from other boys his age, people think he's deformed and retarded. It's all an act. Hawley is special in more ways than one. He is just now discovering the mysterious Thought-Provoked - Mind-Control ability he possesses - or could it be - that it possesses Hawley. Had it not been for a young Social Worker - Gina Marie Worthington, who came to meet with Ms. Battle, concerning Hawley's medical bills - the truth may have never been di

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

There were hundreds of pics of naked women. All of them from different cities and towns across America. Then he showed her some pics of her dad naked with two women.

“That shit-ass daddy of mine... and he wanted to use a fucking Parental Control on my computer?

“I’m going to hack into my PC at home and show you what mine looks like. I hope you’re not so shocked that you make me get up and go home.”

“Why? What do you have that would be so terrible?”

“Just some adult games I’ve designed. You’ll see - I could even use you and me in one of them, if you wanted to cut loose, and let your sexy, naked ass run wild like some horny-ass teenager who loves having fun.”

“Really? You design those? Open your favorite one and show me what they do.”

“Here’s the one I’m working on now. It’s not finished, but you can see where it’s going...”

“OH FUCK YES, HAWLEY ... That’s you. OH WOW, OH FUCK. Could you really put me in there with you, and make us fuck like we’re actually in the comics?”

“Would you go home with me now? We could take a few shots as we learn to fuck each other, then I’ll show you how I take those shots and make them into an animated movie like we just saw.”

“With you and me fucking? HELL YES. Can you send it to my computer when we’re through? I want Sheila to see it ... Uh Oh, dad won’t be able to see it will he?”

“He’ll be lucky to even get online with this PC again, for the rest of his fucking life.”

“Hawley, can a girl tell you she loves you and us still be best friends?”

“Yes she can, and I love my new best friend too.”

“C’mon. We’ll ride Sheila’s and my bike over there. We’ll get there faster. I need to fuck my best friend and see myself as an animated girl fucking a big cock for her first time.”

“Wait, leave the panties off, wear that sleep shirt over there. I’ll ride back with you before Sheila gets home.”

“Damn, Hawley. I never knew you could be so much fun. Maybe we could get Andi to come to your house and get her to star in a sex game with us.”

“Now you’re talking ... And I’m still waiting to see your sister naked.”

“Look back in the file marked Sis, you’ll get your eyes full.”

“WOW. We need to get her to come over to my house with us as soon as we can.”

“You like my sister? I know she will love my new friend, and his big cock.”

“Hawley, pull your sweats off and leave your shirt on.”

“My cock will hang down.”

“I know and it’s making my pussy wet on my bike seat as I peddle. I think I’m going to like fucking, as soon as we get my pussy properly introduced to your cock.”

“My cock already loves your pussy.”

“My pussy loves your cock so much, she wants to swallow him whole.”

It was 4:30 when they entered Hawley’s bedroom. He knew he had plenty of time for Dana, before his date with Andi in her bedroom. Was it really a date?

‘I’ve never had a date... ‘

He remembered what Gina had told him. He tried hard - after all these years to keep his face straight and natural. It was easy with Dana sitting beside him, both of them naked as they played with this movie-making program he’d developed.

“Hawley, make us ride our bikes to the park and find a place to fuck.”

“Great idea. Here goes. Uh, how do you want my cock the first time?”

“I think I want to sit on top of you so we don’t go too deep until I get my pussy ready for such a BIG surprise.”

“I’ll put a blanket in your basket so I won’t get chiggers on my balls and my butt. We sure don’t want you getting chiggers on your pussy.

“I forgot to ask, are you on birth control?”

“Yes and I’m so happy that Sheila helped me get on the pills. I kept telling her that I didn’t even have a boyfriend and she told me that would change soon. I really do want her to come over with me so we can get her naked with you. I’ll tell her that I need her help getting your huge cock in my pussy and she’ll shit when I show her your pics. She may put up a fuss, but she’ll let you fuck her. I know her, and my sister needs a good fucking.”

“OK, we have all the cameras trained on us, now we need to see about getting my cock in your pussy the first time.”

“Bring that cushioned bench over from your dresser. You sit on it with your feet on the floor and lean back in your desk chair. I’ll sit down on your belly and try to get your cock in my pussy.”

“Great directions, there - Director.”

“I love doing this and I’d like to help you, if you ever need help getting more girls or maybe helping them learn to fuck. We need to get you a woman to fuck on this game too.”

“I’ve never thought of having a girl helping me. I may just give you a chance, if the right woman comes along.”

“Like Andi’s mom.”

“Damn - Dana! Do you really think she would?”

“I’d bet on it, if you use your charm on her and get Andi to help you.”

“She was sort of teasing me today. I wonder... ? I’ll have to work on that, a little at a time.”

“Hold your cock up straight for me, Hawley. I’m going try at least to get your cockhead in my pussy for now. How long do we have, anyway?”

“About three and a half hours. I promised Andi I’d come over later and pretend we were studying in her room, so her mom wouldn’t be suspicious.”

“Good thinking. If you work on her computer, please turn her webcam on and send me some pics. I have a feeling you’ll get some more pussy before this night’s over.”

“Oooooooh Shit, Dana. Look down. My cock is going inside your pussy.”

“Yes and I love it. Look at your monitor, we have a closeup of my pussy being stretched by your cockhead.”

“This is going to be some great stuff. You really do have a cute pussy, and you are so tight we may not get enough of my cock inside you to even fuck tonight.”

“I feel good so far. It stings - but it doesn’t hurt. My pussy is still eager for more and I can hardly hold back.”

“You have most of my cockhead about to pop through, if you want to press down and sort of rock back and forth.”

“YES, I feel your cock slipping – slipping – deeperrrrr ... OH SHIT!”

“Be careful, I want us to fuck a lot, now that we have the chance and we’ve become friends.”

“I can do this. I need to get enough of your cock in my pussy so I can tell Sheila that I fucked Hawley Battle.”

“Do that some more, Dana. You have nearly all of my cockhead in your pussy. Go, Girl ... Get you some more cock - fuck me Dana.”

“OH FUCK YESssss. I have your cockhead in my pussy. Here comes my ass, Hawley. I want to fuck your big cock and feel you come in my pussy.”

“If your pussy hurts, you may not get your come, Dana.”

“I’m not hurting, I want more and I want to go fast too.”

“Get it Girl. Get you some cock and get a big come.”

“Oh Damn, that feels good when I rock back and let your cock rub against my clitty.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.