Hawley Battle
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Hawley Battle is a story about a teenager, who looks so different from other boys his age, people think he's deformed and retarded. It's all an act. Hawley is special in more ways than one. He is just now discovering the mysterious Thought-Provoked - Mind-Control ability he possesses - or could it be - that it possesses Hawley. Had it not been for a young Social Worker - Gina Marie Worthington, who came to meet with Ms. Battle, concerning Hawley's medical bills - the truth may have never been di

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Hawley, I f’n LOVE the taste of your cum. I could drink it all day if you’d let me.”

“We’ll have to try that one day when we’re not in school. I love the way you suck my cock. I can’t imagine, that putting my cock in a girl’s pussy would feel any better than you sucking me off.”

“I feel the same way when you suck my pussy. If getting fucked by a cock like yours feels any better than getting my come while you’re sucking my pussy, I may need CPR afterwards.”

“Do we need to start on your algebra lessons now, or do you want to stay naked until right before the bell?”

“I’d like to stay naked and suck each other, if that’s that’s okay with you – at least until we need to get dressed. I was faking my inability to understand algebra. I suggested to Mom that she have you tutor me, simply because I wanted to have you as my best friend and I wanted to see you naked.”

“Did you really? I would have been your best friend anyway, if you had asked.”

“I know, but this way we have a legitimate excuse to be alone and study together whenever we can. Besides, I want Mom to see us like this, now that we’re best friends and we’ve even been naked together. I really believe she masturbates even more than I do.”

No Kidding?”

No Kidding. She’s been divorced since I was six and I’ve never heard her even talk to a man in all those years. She needs a good friend - like my best friend - Hawley Battle.”

“She would never look at me like you are now. But I sure would love to see her naked and bent over with her head between her legs like you were a few minutes ago - while I’m trying to fuck her.”

“Shit, Hawley, I’d like to see that too. I’ll work on her and see if we can make it happen.”

“What would you do if I sucked her pussy - in front of you?”

“I may want some too ... Is that bad for a daughter to think about shit like that with her Mom?”

“Not to me, it isn’t. I’d love to fuck both of you at the same time.”

“You mean like - swapping your cock back and forth from Mom’s pussy to my pussy?”

Hell Yes.”

Hell Yes - is right. We’ll make sure Mom sees us fucking, and we’ll talk her into joining us.”

Even before we met in the study hall, I had a feeling Andi and I would end up naked the entire hour and a half. Maybe one day, I’ll let her in on my secret. She sure would be a great ally to have at my side, if I wanted to venture out, and ask other girls to get naked with us.

Compared to his morning, Hawley’s afternoon classes were thoroughly boring. He had long ago, read and memorized all his books for each subject.

When Dana saw Hawley waiting for her under the shade trees, she ran to meet him. She knew her short skirt was flipping up in front and back, but she could care less. Hawley is going home with her and that’s all she’s thought of the whole day. She did tell Andi Anderson about getting Hawley to fix her computer. She just didn’t give her any details about when, where and - what else.

“Hi Dana, did you have a good day?”

“Hawley, I had a great day. As a matter of fact, I thought of you all day.”

“Did you really? I thought of you too. Uh, I talked to Andi today and I’m going to help her with her algebra. Her mom asked me to.”

“I like Andi. I told her that you were going to fix my computer - I hope that was alright. She promised not to tell anyone.”

“Yes, she told me. She even asked me if I would fix her’s too ... Her computer, I mean.”

“That’s so funny. Like you’re talking about fixing her pussy for her.”

“Does her pussy need fixing too?”

Hawley, stop playing like you’re a Dumb-Shit. If we’re going to be best friends, we need to be honest with each other.”

“Yeah, and I like the idea of being your best friend. You’ll be my first best friend ever, other than Mom.”

“I guess my sister, Sheila was my first best friend. We’re still best friends and I love her so much. My dad’s OK, but he walks around with his head stuck up his ass most of the time when he’s home.”

I never knew my dad.”

“I apologize for saying that, Hawley. He’s my dad and I do love him, it’s just that Sheila or I could walk past him with our naked asses showing and he’d never notice us.”

“Shit Girl! I’ve seen Sheila, and she better never walk past me with her naked ass showing.”

“What would you do to my sister?”

“Well, until I knew her better, and knew you better too, I would only look at her naked ass.”

“What would you do if I showed you my naked ass as soon as we get to my house?”

“I would want to explore you all over. I’ve never seen a real live female naked all over.”

“You mean ALL over my body? My butt too?”

“I would love to see between your buttocks. I would love to explore inside your pussy, then your butt. I’d love to kiss you all over back there too, while I’m at it.”

“OH WOW, Hawley! That’s some really wild shit. I love the way that sounds. Would you let me explore your body and do all those things?”

“Heck Yeah, I Would.”

“What about my sister, Sheila? Would you let her explore your body?”

“I thought you told me she’s married.”

“She is, but her geeky-ass husband is staying in another state the rest of this year on an assignment with his job, and she gets lonely. That’s the reason she took this extra job, and now she works so many hours and so many different shifts, just to keep her from becoming bored at home alone all day.”

“Oh ... Well, if I knew it was alright with you, I’d be happy to let your sister even explore my body, that is if, I’d get to explore her body the same way I’d like to see yours.”

“Would you let her see your huge cock? I know if she ever saw it, she would want you kiss her pussy and her naked ass.”

“Heck Yeah, I’d like to do all of that, and anything else she could think of for me to explore.”

“Will you let me explore your body like that, today - and do anything I can think of to your naked body?”

“As long as you don’t hurt my balls.”

“I would never hurt you, but I can tell you now, I want us to be naked together. I want to be your first and I want you to be my first too.”

“We’re talking about sex now, right?”

“Yes, and I want to do all the things with you that I’ve heard and read about.”

“I like the way that sounds. I don’t know a lot about sex, but I’ve read all about it and I’ve seen pics online.”

“Here we are, Hawley. I’ll show you to my room, then I want you to undress before you fix my computer, while I put a pizza in the oven.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.