Hawley Battle - Cover

Hawley Battle

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hawley Battle is a story about a teenager, who looks so different from other boys his age, people think he's deformed and retarded. It's all an act. Hawley is special in more ways than one. He is just now discovering the mysterious Thought-Provoked - Mind-Control ability he possesses - or could it be - that it possesses Hawley. Had it not been for a young Social Worker - Gina Marie Worthington, who came to meet with Ms. Battle, concerning Hawley's medical bills - the truth may have never been di

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Hawley reached into his elastic waistband and pulled his swollen cock out, just as she pressed herself to him. His cock slipped between her thighs and she felt it push her silky running shorts all the way past her buttocks behind her. She had to feel back there to be sure it was his cock.

No one has a cock this big! Do they? OMIGOD!

“Hawley, you really do have a big cock. Have you ever put your cock inside a girl’s pussy?”

“No Ma’am. I never knew girls would let me put my cock in their pussy. Do you think I’ll ever meet a girl who will let me try to get my cock in her pussy? I’d sure love to know how that feels.”

“If I was on the pill, or if we had a condom, I’d sure love to try to get your cock in my pussy. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for over a year - and I’m not on birth control.”

“I could pull out. I’d love you forever - if you’d be my first.”

“Would you? I mean, if we tried to get your cock in my pussy just once, maybe a little ways - would you not get excited and come in my pussy?”

“I think I could hold it back. But you’d have to help me.”

Oh, I’ll help you alright. I’ll help you get all of that big beautiful sonofabitch in my pussy - even if I have wrestle you to the ground and rape you.

“How could we do it standing up? I’d hate to get completely naked back here and roll around in the dirt like snakes, with you fucking me.”

“You could bend over with your shorts and panties around your ankles and let me fuck you from behind. I saw a boy and girl do that back here once.”

“OH FUCK YES - FUCK ME LIKE that - HAWLEY!”

I can’t believe I’m letting this happen. FUCK, I’m even encouraging him. Hell, I just screamed at him to FUCK ME!

Her pussy is slippery wet and Hawley is overly excited to be fucking this young coach. He’s wanted her pussy since the first day they ran together - and now, she’s bending over, letting him have a free run at her slick, unprotected pussy.

“Ohhhhhhhh ... FUCK YES, YES, YES, Hawley. I love your cock. GOOD-GOD-MAN. You’re deeper inside me already, than my husband has ever been.”

“I hope you like my cock, Coach. I sure do love your pussy. I never knew fucking would feel like this.”

“Let me turn around, Hawley. I want to fuck, facing you. Have you ever kissed a girl Hawley?”

“Never.”

She kicked her shorts and panties off her feet ... With her fingers locked behind his head, swinging from his neck, she threw her legs around his waist. “Put your cock inside my pussy, Hawley. We’re going to kiss and fuck. I’ve already decided, I’m going to let you fill my pussy with your cum.”

“But - you’ll be pregnant if I come in your pussy!”

You better believe I will. Oh Damn, he’s looking into my eyes, and now his cock is stretching my pussy more and more, as he goes even deeper than before. Yessssssss ... Oh-My-Fucking-God ... Yessssssss!

“YES, FUCK ME. Damn you, I love your big cock. Fuck me and make me come. I never get a come with my wimpy-ass husband, and now, I’m about to get one with YOUUuuu ... oooOOHFUCKKYESSsss.”

Never in my whole fucking life have I ever had double orgasms, yesssssss, oohhhhh-fuckkkkkkk, I’m coming again.

“I can go again, Coach. Can you?”

“Keep fucking for as long as you can hold me like this, Hawley. I’m in love with your huge cock and we’ll have to find a better place to fuck from now on. We can’t afford to be seen back here fucking like two dogs.”

“We were fucking like two dogs when I fucked you from behind ... now, you’re hanging onto me, fucking like a monkey.”

“OH-DEAR-GOD ... Fuck my wild-ass-jungle-monkey-pussy, Hawley. I feel your cum spewing inside me and I’m getting comes by the dozens at the same time.”

When Coach Hollis dropped to her feet, her knees were so weak, she staggered and stumbled as she bent forward to pick up her panties and shorts. While she was bent over, Hawley grabbed her hips, ramming his cock into her pussy as far as it would go. She bucked her naked ass back against his belly, taking all of him as deep as she could while he pumped her pussy full of cum - again - and again.

She was finally able to pull her shorts up, without him fucking her - again. She couldn’t find her panties. Hawley had them, she saw him put them in his back pocket.

“Coach, if you’ll let me, I’ll jog home with you and we’ll get you there, safely and faster.”

“YES. I wish we had time, we’d fuck again before we get there.”

Nearing her house, they entered her backyard through her neighbor’s yard. She was about to tell him goodbye, when he pulled her behind the shrubs near her back doorstep and jerked her shorts down.

“YES, take my pussy and make it yours, Hawley. I love fucking you and we will definitely do this again. I’m getting my come already, hurry and give me one more of your big comes.”

With her hanging from his neck, Hawley pulled her shirt and sports bra up, to expose her breasts. Lynn Hollis has never in her life had as many orgasms as she’s had this morning. With Hawley sucking her nipples, she’s getting orgasms, stacked on top of orgasms as he rams his cock, to his balls, inside her pussy.

“Kiss me, Hawley and give me one more while we kiss.”

Their kiss lasted five minutes as she locked her ankles behind his butt and fucked him furiously.

“Will I see you again in the morning, Coach?”

“I’ll be there – no bra – no panties. I want to fuck the whole time. I don’t even want to run and get tired first.”

There is definitely something about this boy. I cannot look away from his eyes. Then he makes me so fucking horny, I can’t stop wanting his cock in my cunt. CUNT? CUNT? I MEAN DAMN! I need more of Hawley’s monster cock in my hot cunt. I’m already looking forward to tomorrow morning. I wish we had a safer place to fuck, I would love to just let go and fuck that boy all day ... I wonder if we could go to his apartment.

As Hawley jogged home, he was wondering how he could get Coach Hollis to come to his apartment one morning - somehow - some way. He wanted her on his PC program so he could make another hot sex video - with her as his co-star.

There has to be a way, and she’s already hooked on my cock. Her pussy is mine - she may as well have my name tattooed on her pussy lips. It belongs to me now. Her husband will never fuck this pussy again. Hell, he may never even get another erection. Hell Yeah, that will fix his ass. Taking over a year to make his wife pregnant. Tough shit - Wimp-Coach - she’s going to have my baby now.

Hawley rushed through the shower in his bathroom. He looked in on his mom and saw her still in bed with Gina. They were naked, lying on top of the sheets. He was tempted, but he knew he’d be late for class if he fucked both of them again.

Wearing his newest Philadelphia Eagles jersey and his green sweatpants to match, Hawley jogged the two blocks over to the street where Dana Whitlow lives.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.